Author Topic: Zaycon Fresh referral  (Read 2476 times)

CutTheFat

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Zaycon Fresh referral
« on: April 20, 2018, 06:07:55 AM »
I picked up my first order of chicken breasts last week.  They are fantastic and I got them dirt cheap! I ended up paying $30.60 for 40lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.  I have been on the email list for a while before a got this deal via coupon code!  Here is my referal link if you end up taking the plunge.  https://zayconfresh.com/refer/zf131312 

CutTheFat

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Zaycon Fresh referral
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 09:25:45 PM »
Some decent sales are going on now!  If you are a new or existing Zaycon Fresh customer, you can order 90/10 ground turkey! It is just $1.86/lb (reg. $2.39/lb) with promo code WOW186 at checkout. Limited time offer, order now – through 4/30 only!

You can also save on ground beef! Order 93/7 Lean Ground Beef at just $2.99/lb (reg. $3.99/lb) and 80/20 Ground Beef at only $2.39/lb (reg. $3.19/lb) using promo code LUVTOSAVE at checkout. Limited time offer, order now – through 4/30 only!

https://zayconfresh.com/refer/zf131312

CutTheFat

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 06:34:25 PM »
Super Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts are just $.99/lb for the fall delivery event. Existing customers? Yes! New Customers? Of course! Order yours now with promo code CHICKEN2018 at checkout.* Promo code will expire as limited quantity is sold-out and may be without notice. Order yours now!

https://zayconfresh.com/refer/zf131312

Proud Foot

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 09:22:48 AM »
Since this is on here I will put it out there that they Zaycon has suspended business operations as of June 25th. If you have already paid for an order but have not received it you should contact your credit card or bank to get your money back. I have not seen any announcement from them about issuing refunds.

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 10:09:54 AM »
Is there an easy way to determine which credit card was used for payment?  All order links are dead.  No reference to payment card on their order emails.  I searched mint....  I wonder if they never charged but I think they did.

thanks for any tips!

Frankies Girl

• Magnum Stache
  • Ghouls Just Wanna Have Funds!
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 10:21:52 AM »
Never used this company, but I read a few bloggers that used to use them and the company is literally just ignoring everyone. And they pushed this year's order deliveries out so far from the actual charges that many folks are screwed since you sometimes only have 90 days to dispute charges. It seems like they did this deliberately, which is just terrible.

If you don't have actual records of what/when you ordered or it was more than 90 days ago, you may be completely out of luck getting your money back.

sparkytheop

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2018, 10:38:35 PM »
Is there an easy way to determine which credit card was used for payment?  All order links are dead.  No reference to payment card on their order emails.  I searched mint....  I wonder if they never charged but I think they did.

thanks for any tips!

I don't know of any fast way.  Just look at your credit card accounts online and search for "zaycon" or look at the dates that you charged the orders.

sparkytheop

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2018, 10:40:49 PM »
I was a big fan and had used them for years.  We had three deliveries on order (I order for my parents, they pay me back).  The driver still delivered our order on the 27th, so we got lucky there.  I had to dispute the last two orders with my credit card company.  Zaycon did not respond to any emails and their phone is disconnected or "off the hook".

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2018, 09:45:42 AM »

thanks for any tips!

I don't know of any fast way.  Just look at your credit card accounts online and search for "zaycon" or look at the dates that you charged the orders.

Thanks.  I should be able to find it by the original order date.  I was excited to try this out...