Author Topic: Tuft and Needle Beds are Awesome! $100 off with AMEX offer  (Read 2921 times)

cincystache

• Bristles
Tuft and Needle Beds are Awesome! $100 off with AMEX offer
« on: November 05, 2015, 06:22:40 PM »
My wife and I bought a Tuft and Needle king size mattress after reading jlcollinsnh's article.

http://jlcollinsnh.com/2014/10/26/tuff-needle-a-better-path-to-sleep/

It retails for $750 and we used a special offer through AMEX and got a $100 dollar statement credit 3 days after we bought the mattress.

After sleeping on the mattress for 10 days, my wife finds it a little too firm but I find it just right. I emailed T&N and within 10 minutes, they responded and gave us a $70 credit to buy a recommended mattress topper for my wife's side, no questions asked. I realize it is in their interest to avoid a refund request but I still think it is awesome for them to offer money without prompting.

They also have a 100 night trial period and if you decide to return the mattress they will give you a free refund and have the mattress donated to charity.

Outstanding customer service and I highly recommend their product if you are in the market for a good bed at a good price. Also, look for the special offer if you have an AMEX at the bottom of the AMEX account website.

G. Thomas

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Tuft and Needle Beds are Awesome! $100 off with AMEX offer
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 11:23:55 AM »
Thank you.  Just used this deal for a queen.

Tuft and needle's reviews are awesome:
-http://www.sleeplikethedead.com/bed-mattress-review-home.html

Consumer reports is good but knocks them a bit for not having handles, boo hoo.

ditheca

• Bristles
Re: Tuft and Needle Beds are Awesome! $100 off with AMEX offer
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 03:08:21 PM »
We sleep on a Tuft and Needle.  It's pretty comfortable.  Maybe a little on the firm side, so make sure that's what you're looking for.

I ordered before the Amex promotion, but when I saw the promo I called them up and they refunded me $100.  Great service!