Author Topic: Refinancing student loan recommendation, make $200+  (Read 1888 times)

nellebird

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Refinancing student loan recommendation, make $200+
« on: January 06, 2017, 02:45:12 PM »
I've seen some stuff floating around for Sofi refinancing, but I just found this service, and have a lot of local friends around me using it in order to refinance, but more importantly - make some cash off of each other. I thought I'd throw my referral code into this community as well, perhaps we can help each other out.

Credible works like Expedia for loans. You put in your information and it searches lenders so you can find the lowest interest rate.  We did that and got a rate lower than what we currently have.

Credible is running a referral promotion right now through Jan 10.  If you refinance your loans using someone else’s referral link, you get $200 and the person who referred you gets $1,000! 

So, right now if you refinanced your loans using my link, you would get $200 and I would get $1000.  My husband and I used each other and made 1,400 just off each other. I''m trying to refer as many people as I can and use the money to pay off our loans and to help others do the same.

Here's my link if you are interested - or you can just go check out the site without my link. Hope this helps others out :)

http://credible.refr.cc/MV6XHX3

gimp

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Refinancing student loan recommendation, make $200+
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 10:23:33 PM »
What's the minimum balance you need to refinance to get the promotion? Do they have early payment penalties?

nellebird

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 08:47:02 AM »
Lowest they can refinance is $5,000.

No early payoff penalty.

exoteric

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 09:47:29 AM »
One lender that doesn't get enough recognition is first republic Bank. It's for a couple reasons: they are only in certain markets (coastal cities) and the minimum they'll refi is 60k. But if you meet those qualifications and you're credit worthy, they're rates are some of the best in the country. It ranges from 5years at 2.25% to 15 years at 4.1%. Let me know if anybody is interested. If you use my referral it's an extra $200 in my and your pockets (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!