Author Topic: Evoshare cash-back Program  (Read 1585 times)

saver1435

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Evoshare cash-back Program
« on: August 26, 2016, 04:14:35 PM »
I’ve been looking for more ways to increase my savings and think that all the info on these forums will be really useful! I currently have a Fidelity IRA (https://www.fidelity.com/retirement-ira/overview) in addition to my employer’s 401k account, and I’d also like to share with everyone a great service I found called EvoShare (www.evoshare.com). They allow you to earn cash-back by shopping and eating at local businesses, which they put into my IRA (and I believe they also work with 401k acct’s too!) It’s definitely help me with retirement and I haven’t needed to change the ways I spend my money, which I think is really awesome. I definitely recommend it to my fellow savers in the Bay Area.

Essentially, Evoshare is able to track my spending at businesses who are a part of their service, and gives me 2-15% back from my purchase, which is transferred into my IRA, so that cash-back can significantly grow over time. What might start out as a 50 cent return for buying a cup of coffee can become over ten dollars when I retire, basically outweighing the purchase completely! Right now they work primarily in the San Francisco Bay area, but I believe they will soon be expanding to many cities across the country.