Author Topic: Do you Juke?  (Read 2176 times)

MountainTown

• Bristles
Do you Juke?
« on: August 02, 2017, 08:22:02 PM »
So I have been casually looking for a crossover SUV this summer. I want a Honda CR-V or Toyota Rav 4 but they are horrendously priced here. One car that has stood out in terms of efficiency is the Nissan Juke. It's all wheel drive, low mileage for an SUV, and has 4 opening doors despite it's compact size. I often find better deals on it...I am guessing due to it's image. I mean to be honest, I think it's kind of an ugly car. But the frugal side of me sees it as a great savings and also I don't think I need to have that much space, I really am just after the All wheel drive.

Any experiences with this car? Positive or negative? Would you recommend it?

Curious how people haul their toys? Bikes/Snowboards, etc? Top rack? I get along fine with a Corolla(bike rack) but the Juke seems even smaller maybe.

Thanks!

HipGnosis

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Do you Juke?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 11:08:29 AM »
I know someone that had a Juke.  She absolutely LOVED it. 
It was the perfect vehicle for her.   It has some nice features for the price.

But..   she (very sadly) HAD to trade up - when she had to have a toddler car seat for her granddaughter.  She couldn't get one in, despite really trying.

I've seen a lot of the compact SUVs with receiver hitch cargo carriers - most of them fold up for parking, etc.

MountainTown

• Bristles
Re: Do you Juke?
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 02:54:20 PM »
I have heard this before...we are maybe going to start trying to have kids so I feel like maybe the juke could be a bad idea long term