Author Topic: Delta AmEx offers are back at their peak through 5/1/19!  (Read 1634 times)

ducky19

• Pencil Stache
Delta AmEx offers are back at their peak through 5/1/19!
« on: March 06, 2019, 07:45:49 AM »
AmEx has raised the bonuses for their Delta branded cards back to their highest levels! Here are the details for each card:

Platinum Delta SkyMiles:

Earn 75,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you make $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You can also earn a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. This card has a $195 fee that is not waived, but the statement credit and annual companion certificate for Main Cabin more than make up for this fee. You also get your first checked bag free.

Gold Delta SkyMiles:

Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. This card has a $95 annual fee, but that is waived for the first year. You also get a free checked bag with every flight.

Blue Delta SkyMiles:

Earn 10,000 bonus miles after spending $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership. This card has no fee, but you also don't get the free checked bag.

Delta Reserve:

Earn 75,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. This card has a hefty $450 fee that is not waived, but does have some decent benefits that may make it worthwhile. First, you get complimentary Sky Club access for you and you can bring up to two guests at a discounted rate. You also get the first checked bag free and priority boarding. But the biggest benefit that might make this card worth the fee is the annual companion pass which can be used in any class of cabin - even First!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can access all of these cards via the link below. Full disclosure, this is a referral and I will receive a bonus if you use this link. The general public offer expires on 4/3/19, but the referral offers are good through 5/1/19 in case you miss out. This would give you time to apply for two of the cards and earn even more miles - just be sure you don't apply for two within 5 days of each other. The maximum that AmEx allows is two cards within a 90 day period. As this is the highest offer they have for Delta, and they limit the bonus to once per lifetime, now is a great time to get one or two of these cards.

My family has benefited greatly from signing up for these bonus offers. We love St. Croix in the USVI and have since traveled there 4 times on the miles we've earned over the years (DW and I have both signed up for 4 cards each including business cards). I still hang onto the Platinum card for the companion certificate and the free checked bags, well worth it in my opinion. Post up if you have any questions about any of these cards or need some help learning how to meet minimum spend. Happy churning!

http://refer.amex.us/DEXTELkDbb?XLINK=MYCP

ducky19

• Pencil Stache
Re: Delta AmEx offers are back at their peak through 5/1/19!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 07:38:02 AM »
Just wanted to throw this back out there! The public offer with the same bonuses ended yesterday, but you can still get these signup bonuses using the referral link in the above post through May 1. This is the highest bonus they have offered for these cards - there's no guarantee they'll be this high again, so if you're in the market for a Delta card it's a great time to take advantage of this offer.