Author Topic: Calculate long term effect of your daily habits  (Read 2264 times)

mortenmatras

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Calculate long term effect of your daily habits
« on: August 11, 2015, 02:55:01 AM »
We've created a small free calculator helping you calculate the long term effect of those small habits. Please take a look and send me your feedback.

It can be downloaded for iPads from: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/in-ten-years/id1012274393

Or used directly in a browser from: http://itaddsup.myfreecalculator.com/

As we can setup new calculators in minutes and generally love the ideas presented by the legendary Mr. Money Moustache we welcome ideas from you:

What calculators would you love to see online.

How can we get more people following the principles presented here.

FYI: The calculator is created using LeadDoubler - it makes it super easy to convert a spreadsheet to an online calculator. Our customers are typically companies using it to show savings, prices or ROI of whatever product they are selling. On the calculators and apps presented here we have no ads or hidden agenda - all we seek is to help you learn more about how to live better lives.

Morten Matras
CEO: http://www.LeadDoubler.com

matchewed

• Magnum Stache
Re: Calculate long term effect of your daily habits
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 05:47:25 AM »
Hi, thanks for your interest in our community. That being said, and no offense intended, jumping in and pitching/selling as your first post may come off as aggressive and a bit weird. Maybe try to engage a community prior to pitching to them? :)

Sparafusile

• Bristles
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 08:09:53 AM »
That looks like an interesting calculator. If it hadn't been free, I would have asked you to calculate the cost of an iPhone app purchase habit over 10 years.

It looks like you're doing well as a CEO - the website has been copyrighted since 2011 so I'm assuming you've been in business that long. I hope you can take the time to start a thread and tell use a little bit about yourself and your success story. There are a lot of members here who are or are trying to become small business owners who could learn a lot from you.

bsmith

• Stubble
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 10:07:06 AM »
This little calculator is pretty nifty. I do wish it could go less than "once a month" to account for purchases I make every couple of months, but thanks for posting it.

I second the advice for you to introduce yourself, if you haven't already. 

mortenmatras

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 11:39:00 AM »
Hi bsmith and sparafusile thanks for the kind words and for testing the calculator

I would like to create a whole series of "savings calculators" so please keep the feedback coming.

Yes - I will introduce myself in another thread. It's an interesting story I've got to tell.

Cheers

Morten Matras

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!