Author Topic: Best Books You Read in 2016?  (Read 3622 times)

rweba

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Best Books You Read in 2016?
« on: May 21, 2016, 09:22:02 AM »
BLANK
BLANK
BLANK
BLANK
BLANK
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 09:24:41 AM by rweba »

Growing5267

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Best Books You Read in 2016?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 06:49:36 PM »
In response to MMM himself in the blog, I read "the magic of thinking big" which told me why I have already been so successful but I still liked it. Also read "Grain Brain" which discusses how bad gluten is for the body and the effects carbs and sugar have on the brain and circulatory system causing all types of diseases. Makes you want to eat well for sure. The biography "Unbroken" is ridiculously good as well.

NextTime

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 10:08:39 AM »
Movie was a travesty. Book was outstanding.

lifejoy

• Magnum Stache
  • Lovin' the Mustachian life!
    • Not Buying This
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 04:11:41 PM »
"All the light we cannot see" was very good. I also enjoyed "me before you" and the "Elon musk biography"

lifejoy

• Magnum Stache
  • Lovin' the Mustachian life!
    • Not Buying This
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 03:09:24 PM »
"All the light we cannot see" was very good. I also enjoyed "me before you" and the "Elon musk biography"

Had never heard about "Me before you", I see the movie is coming out this week, hopefully it doesn't disappoint!

I might read the Elon Musk one. I am a big Tesla fan, so I am pretty familiar with Musk, but I am sure I could learn a lot more.

I found the biography to be riveting. But I knew hardly anything about Elon Musk :)

The book "me before you" is great and I have high hopes for the movie!! Don't be fooled - the book is maybe not so sappy dappy like it looks :). Give it a try!