Author Topic: 5x eBay bucks till Feb 18th. Gift cards/gold.. (1oz gold @ $1158)  (Read 3168 times)

GuitarBrian

• Bristles
Hi all,

I thought I would post this. You have to be invited, but 2 of my 3 eBay accounts were invited, so it is pretty widespread. No minimum purchase. You can buy gift cards if you want and get 10%+CC%+ebates% off.

Or precious metal. It has to be listed in a category other than Bullion but there is stuff available.

Combine with a 2% credit card (paypal extras through Paypal or Citi's Double Rewards... etc) and 1% from ebates.com You can use my referral link,
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=cFW9A8jCOUYafTQv%2FRA5Wg%3D%3D&eeid=26471
or just sign up. I think there is a $5 bonus, but if I am reading it correctly... at 1% I think it requires 2500 worth of purchases. So whatever...

1oz Gold Maple Leaf http://www.ebay.com/itm/121556286656 sold by APMEX for $1297 currently. So $1297-3%-$100= $1158 free shipping. Less than spot price  at $1210. If you have bought gold before you know how hard it is to purchase below market price. You can turn around and sell back to APMEX for $1220.

You can spend eBay bucks for anything on eBay.... I normally purchase gift cards, or use for something I would be buying anyway.

Anyway good luck!

Mississippi Mudstache

• Handlebar Stache
    • A Riving Home - Ramblings of a Recusant Woodworker
Re: 5x eBay bucks till Feb 18th. Gift cards/gold.. (1oz gold @ $1158)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 08:31:33 PM »
I sell quite a bit on eBay, but I rarely buy. I wasn't even aware of the eBay Bucks program. Unfortunate, because this could help me hit some credit card bonuses that will require manufactured spending.

Well, I signed up for eBay bucks and ebates so we'll see what I can do with it. Thanks for the heads up.

GuitarBrian

• Bristles
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 11:04:13 AM »
Glad I could help.

With the drop in gold price this afternoon... you can now get 1oz Maple Leafs at $1137 using the above rewards. $100 ebay bucks, 2% paypal extras CC, 1% ebates.com click through cash back.

Mississippi Mudstache

• Handlebar Stache
    • A Riving Home - Ramblings of a Recusant Woodworker
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 11:12:17 AM »
It took me a while to piece together your strategy last night (mostly since I didn't know what eBay bucks were), but that's a pretty amazing strategy for anyone looking to invest in gold. The ability to get gold coins delivered to your doorstep for less than spot price is awesome.