Author Topic: €100 offer from Zurich Life Ireland.  (Read 3288 times)

fatscally

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Best regards from Dublin
€100 offer from Zurich Life Ireland.
« on: June 07, 2017, 02:51:17 AM »
Hi everyone.
I was shopping about for a fund service in Ireland and came across this.  Invest €100 per month for 24 months and get €100 bonus.  I'm viewing this from an Irish point of view.  There's better competition in other countries I know but still €100 is €100.  Offer closes June 30th.

I spoke with Patrick the rep and he said you get 4 free transfers each year before incurring a fee.

This year, make a resolution that will last. Start a savings policy and we will gift you a €100 contribution to your new savings plan*.
* Terms and Conditions Apply
What are you aiming for? What are your saving goals? Whether you are planning to buy a new house, a new car, the holiday of a life-time, or saving for a 'rainy day' - you can make your dreams a reality with regular savings. With our LifeSave Savings Plus plan, save from as little as €75 per month (must be a minimum premium of €100 per month to avail of above offer) and potentially grow your investment.
Link https://www.zurichlife.ie/savings-and-investments/savings-options/lifesave-savings-plus/

(sorry, I didn't see the investing thread :/ )
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 02:58:32 AM by fatscally »

pbkmaine

• Walrus Stache
€100 offer from Zurich Life Ireland.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 04:58:31 AM »
1) Cross post this to investing thread.
2) Ask the rep for a detailed list of expenses and charges associated with this product, including but not limited to: mortality and expense charges, wrap fees, fund expense ratios, load fees, surrender charges. You want them expressed as a percentage of the amount you have invested.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 05:11:24 AM by pbkmaine »

fatscally

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Best regards from Dublin
Re: €100 offer from Zurich Life Ireland.
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 05:18:18 AM »
Further to our recent telephone conversation, I have outlined below a summary of our Easy Access regular savings plan. .

Charging Structure:         Entry charge - NONE: Government 1.00% levy applies though to assist with offsetting this we will provide a 101% allocation of your premium after the levy.

Annual Management Charge 1.25% (on all Zurich Life funds)                                 

No early encashment penalties

Contribution:                        Minimum - €75 per month / Maximum - €500 per month

Switching:                         4 free switches per policy per year (€20 subsequent) 

Taxation:                         On encashment/partial encashment tax is payable on any gains made. Tax on gains will also be payable every 8 years to Revenue, Zurich Life will deduct leaving you no  further tax liability. 

Fund Choice:    We have a wide range of investment options and fund choice to suit your attitude to risk.  Please click here for details of our funds and fund performance calculator which allows you to compare each fund.  I can help you establish your current attitude to risk which, in turn, will help you in making your investment choice.