Author Topic: What TV series do you like?  (Read 726702 times)

Hula Hoop

• Handlebar Stache
Re: What TV series do you like?
« Reply #1750 on: September 30, 2021, 03:46:22 PM »
Australian tv is the BEST tv.

Can you recommend some good Australian TV series? I've seen Mystery Road, and I thought the first series was pretty good.

Rake is about a debauched lawyer, it's so offensively hilarious. DH and I quote it often.

Wentworth is about a women's prison, and the show makes Orange Is The New Black look like a warm hug. Truly amazing characters, and some of the best, most dynamic villains I've ever seen.

Offspring is a great light comedy about a single doctor, her dating life, and her nutty family. It's better than it sounds by that description.

Please Like Me is a fucking gem. I don't even know how to describe it but it's about a guy coming out, and his nutty family and friends. But it's funny, and moving, and brilliant. It takes time to really get into it beyond being a quirky comedy, but you end up *very* attached to the characters and any time I think about the ending, I have to pause for a little bit and reflect...and I finished it 6 years ago.

Wonderland is basically an Aussie take on Friends where most of the characters live in the same building, in sets of roommates, and one character is another's sister. So yeah, Aussie Friends.

Australian TV really is the best. It somehow manages to be more cynical AND more earnest than American TV. I don't know how they manage it, but they do.

If you're looking for another Australian show on Netflix, I really loved "The Letdown".  It's about new parenthood but it's so funny and generally great that I don't think you'd have to be a parent to enjoy it.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1751 on: September 30, 2021, 05:08:07 PM »
If you're looking for another Australian show on Netflix, I really loved "The Letdown".  It's about new parenthood but it's so funny and generally great that I don't think you'd have to be a parent to enjoy it.

Yeah! I loved The Letdown, also Laid, which has the same main actress, all about a girl who every time she has sex, the partner dies. And yeah, it's a comedy, lol.

DadJokes

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1752 on: October 02, 2021, 06:51:08 AM »
I just started Squid Game. It's a little gory, but entertaining thus far.

JGS1980

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1753 on: October 03, 2021, 08:02:39 AM »
Watched two pilots lately,

The first is Maid on Netflix, which hits hard for those of us who hate the sense of financial insecurity. Young mother trying to make it on her own in the Pacific Northwest despite no job skills and no family support. Intense.

The second is Ordinary Joe (an NBC show on Hulu as well). Concept of three different versions of Joe based on what could happen if he made a different decision on the day of his college graduation. VERY heartfelt, nice music. Reminds me of early This Is Us.

I recommend them both.

JGS

Warlord1986

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1754 on: October 03, 2021, 12:10:25 PM »
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

<3 <3 <3

Kris

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1755 on: October 03, 2021, 04:17:54 PM »

I hear it is a searingly brutal indictment of capitalism. Haven’t seen any of it yet, though.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1756 on: October 03, 2021, 06:48:47 PM »

I hear it is a searingly brutal indictment of capitalism. Haven’t seen any of it yet, though.

Eh.

Six episodes in, that's not really the vibe I'm getting from it.  More an indictment of how most people will choose to behave, given the chance.

Luke Warm

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1757 on: October 04, 2021, 05:00:00 AM »
almost done with 'escape at dannemora'. what a well done creepy show. i actually felt claustrophobic at one point.

evme

• Bristles
« Reply #1758 on: October 04, 2021, 04:45:49 PM »
almost done with 'escape at dannemora'. what a well done creepy show. i actually felt claustrophobic at one point.

Loved "Eescape at Dannemora"! Highly recommended. I think it's not very well known/seen because it aired on Showtime. If it had aired on HBO, I think it would be a lot more popular.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 08:11:28 PM by evme »

Loretta

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1759 on: October 04, 2021, 05:57:35 PM »
I’m late to it but Line of Duty on my Britbox subscription is so good.  I inadvertently began with Season 6 because I like Kelly MacDonalds voice but Season 3 is my fave. 

I love a me a good police show. 

SaucyAussie

• Bristles
« Reply #1760 on: October 05, 2021, 01:48:49 PM »
I’m late to it but Line of Duty on my Britbox subscription is so good.  I inadvertently began with Season 6 because I like Kelly MacDonalds voice but Season 3 is my fave. 

I love a me a good police show.

Yes, I went back and watched it all over again once I finished season 6.  Even better the second time through, knowing which of the bit characters are part of the grand finale.  The little street kid from season 1 is the corrupt uni cop from season 6, awesome!

Kris

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1761 on: October 08, 2021, 12:41:37 PM »

Eh.

Six episodes in, that's not really the vibe I'm getting from it.  More an indictment of how most people will choose to behave, given the chance.

I guess the director intended it to be an indictment of capitalism.

www.teenvogue.com/story/squid-game-social-allegory-informed-by-korean-history

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1762 on: October 08, 2021, 01:44:57 PM »

Eh.

Having now finished the series, I can confirm that the final episode in particular gets pretty little heavy handed in it's indictment of capitalism.  :P

FIRE Artist

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1763 on: October 08, 2021, 07:07:26 PM »

The first is Maid on Netflix, which hits hard for those of us who hate the sense of financial insecurity. Young mother trying to make it on her own in the Pacific Northwest despite no job skills and no family support. Intense.

I was sceptical of Maid at first, thinking it was going to be a feel good, pretty young white woman changes her life by pulling herself up by her bootstraps, and while there was an element of that, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the series.  It did a good job of showing the impacts of inter generational poverty, alcoholism, mental illness and abuse, and how difficult it really is for women to escape abusive relationships when a child is involved.  While there are resources for women with children escaping abuse, they fall short of what is needed to be successful in the mid to long run, and too many women get pulled back into the abusive relationship. 

On a different note, I am enjoying Foundation on Apple +.  Sci-Fi/Fantasy is not my usual genre, but it has good production value and I am finding the story interesting. 

calimom

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1764 on: October 09, 2021, 12:24:30 PM »

I was sceptical of Maid at first, thinking it was going to be a feel good, pretty young white woman changes her life by pulling herself up by her bootstraps, and while there was an element of that, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the series.  It did a good job of showing the impacts of inter generational poverty, alcoholism, mental illness and abuse, and how difficult it really is for women to escape abusive relationships when a child is involved.  While there are resources for women with children escaping abuse, they fall short of what is needed to be successful in the mid to long run, and too many women get pulled back into the abusive relationship. 

On a different note, I am enjoying Foundation on Apple +.  Sci-Fi/Fantasy is not my usual genre, but it has good production value and I am finding the story interesting.

Just finished Maid last night. It was exhausting but also had good moments. I read the book a year or so ago, and like many adaptations, skipped some major plot points while focusing on others that weren't really there in the book. Mainly the mentally-ill mother played by Margaret Qualley's real-life mother Andie McDowell. It is good to see people climb out of terrible situations and generational poverty and abuse however. And the series silently highlighted things that would be helpful, like affordable college, health care and universal quality day care.

FIRE Artist

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1765 on: October 09, 2021, 06:21:31 PM »

Just finished Maid last night. It was exhausting but also had good moments. I read the book a year or so ago, and like many adaptations, skipped some major plot points while focusing on others that weren't really there in the book. Mainly the mentally-ill mother played by Margaret Qualley's real-life mother Andie McDowell. It is good to see people climb out of terrible situations and generational poverty and abuse however. And the series silently highlighted things that would be helpful, like affordable college, health care and universal quality day care.

I didn’t realize Maid was based on a book.  I will have to add it to my reading list.

evme

• Bristles
« Reply #1766 on: October 09, 2021, 11:41:23 PM »

Apple made the first episode of Foundation available for free to everyone, so I checked it out. The production is big budget AAA movie quality. I liked the first episode and look forward to watching the rest after all episodes become available.

BlueHouse

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1767 on: October 10, 2021, 01:27:09 PM »

Eh.

Having now finished the series, I can confirm that the final episode in particular gets pretty little heavy handed in it's indictment of capitalism.  :P

I would have to say whether you like it or not, this is kind of a must-watch series because so many references are already being made to Squid Game in every corner of culture. 

Roland of Gilead

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1768 on: October 10, 2021, 06:44:04 PM »

Apple made the first episode of Foundation available for free to everyone, so I checked it out. The production is big budget AAA movie quality. I liked the first episode and look forward to watching the rest after all episodes become available.

Another series that is coming out on Apple is Wool, which I have high hopes for.

Luke Warm

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1769 on: October 11, 2021, 08:12:28 AM »

Another series that is coming out on Apple is Wool, which I have high hopes for.

+1.

chaskavitch

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1770 on: October 11, 2021, 09:27:30 AM »

+1.

Wool is such a good anthology!  I haven't seen Foundation yet, but the preview looks way more action-y than I remember the book being.  How is it so far?

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1771 on: October 11, 2021, 10:41:08 AM »
Run The World

It's a black woman take on Sex and The City, but more raunchy, younger, sexier, and with more dynamic characters and really well done racial social commentary.

It's also so self aware of it's Sex and The City inspiration that it references it in the first episode, but it picks up where the old show left off with a fresh take on a tried and true concept without ever feeling like an imitation. It feels more like a relevant, fresh update, which we need a hell of a lot more than yet another reboot.

I don't know why I've never heard of this show. Seriously, every woman who is nostalgic for Sex and The City should be raving about this show, it's snappy, sexy, quotable, and the friendships are fantastic.

It's fucking sad that a train wreck like "Younger" got such a cult following, while this INFINITELY superior, fabulous-ladies-being-ridiculous show has just flown under the radar of any mainstream media I read. Like, how has BuzzFeed not latched onto this? It's so meme-worthy, I'm shocked some writer isn't buttering their bread with the basically ready-made pop-culture content that is this show.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1772 on: October 11, 2021, 12:53:59 PM »

+1.

Wool is such a good anthology!  I haven't seen Foundation yet, but the preview looks way more action-y than I remember the book being.  How is it so far?

The first episode is closer to the book than I thought it would be.  There are alterations, but they're covering the main plot points OK so far.

Nick_Miller

• Handlebar Stache
  • Location: A sprawling estate with one of those cool circular driveways in the front!
« Reply #1773 on: October 22, 2021, 07:24:18 AM »
We are VERY late to the party, but crap, Peaky Blinders on Netflix is awesomesauce!

No spoilers please, I just wanted to draw attention to the show to anyone else who likes period pieces (1920s England) or gangster stuff or Sam Neil (oh my god I can tell he's having SO much fun with his part! I won't think of him as just the Jurassic Park Guy ever again).

I love the music, the characters' swagger, the cinematography, the acting, it's all top notch. We'll be done binging in a few weeks (but damn, the episodes are meaty so it's hard to find time for more than one per night).

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1774 on: October 22, 2021, 07:46:52 AM »

+1.

The first episode is closer to the book than I thought it would be.  There are alterations, but they're covering the main plot points OK so far.

So, pretty much from episode 2 the show goes wildly off the original story.  Still not terrible, but definitely not true to the original.  :P

wenchsenior

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1775 on: October 22, 2021, 09:31:02 AM »
We are VERY late to the party, but crap, Peaky Blinders on Netflix is awesomesauce!

No spoilers please, I just wanted to draw attention to the show to anyone else who likes period pieces (1920s England) or gangster stuff or Sam Neil (oh my god I can tell he's having SO much fun with his part! I won't think of him as just the Jurassic Park Guy ever again).

I love the music, the characters' swagger, the cinematography, the acting, it's all top notch. We'll be done binging in a few weeks (but damn, the episodes are meaty so it's hard to find time for more than one per night).

I'm very interested in trying this, but I think I'll wait until the verdict is in on the final season..  I've gotten burned a couple times before getting sucked into series that weren't done and that really struggled to stick the landing.

I'm not sure how big a role Helen McCory had, so between the pandemic delays and her death, I'm wary until Season 6 is out and the thing is wrapped up and reviews are in.

Nick_Miller

• Handlebar Stache
  • Location: A sprawling estate with one of those cool circular driveways in the front!
« Reply #1776 on: October 22, 2021, 09:44:16 AM »

I'm very interested in trying this, but I think I'll wait until the verdict is in on the final season..  I've gotten burned a couple times before getting sucked into series that weren't done and that really struggled to stick the landing.

I'm not sure how big a role Helen McCory had, so between the pandemic delays and her death, I'm wary until Season 6 is out and the thing is wrapped up and reviews are in.

I get it! Let she or he who has not been burned step forward!

We just sort of blundered onto it, and since we're still waiting on most of our shows to renew (they're coming soon, though!) we gave it a chance and dug it immediately. Hell, I didn't even know the last season wasn't wrapped up yet. Looks like it's set to drop in February. I think we'll keep pushing through; once Thanksgiving hits, we'll be juggling Hawkeye and Boba Fett and tons of other new stuff. The time is now to binge PB.

mspym

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1777 on: October 22, 2021, 04:02:03 PM »

I get it! Let she or he who has not been burned step forward!

We just sort of blundered onto it, and since we're still waiting on most of our shows to renew (they're coming soon, though!) we gave it a chance and dug it immediately. Hell, I didn't even know the last season wasn't wrapped up yet. Looks like it's set to drop in February. I think we'll keep pushing through; once Thanksgiving hits, we'll be juggling Hawkeye and Boba Fett and tons of other new stuff. The time is now to binge PB.
Seasons 1 and 2 (TOM HARDY!) are some of the best tv I've seen, 3 goes a bit of the rails re timelines but it recovers for Seasons 4 and 5.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1778 on: October 24, 2021, 05:47:30 PM »
I'm watching Maid and it's so stressful.

I have a lot of first hand experience with the realities portrayed in the show. I relate deeply to the sensation of having no fucking options.

There are so many scenes that make me feel ill, especially the way that the only supports available to her to not literally end up on the street are from men trying to leverage that support for romantic access to her.

Rock and a mutherfucking hard place.
I've been there, it fucks with your very core sense of human value.

EscapeVelocity2020

• Magnum Stache
    • EscapeVelocity2020
« Reply #1779 on: October 24, 2021, 07:40:04 PM »
Most of the way through the first episode of Invasion (Apple TV) - very ambitious!  Not exactly sure what to think, but I'm hooked for the time being.  It's obviously sci-fi, but seems to balance pretty well with good story-telling, not just relying on special effects.  But there's enough of that too.  Going to see how it goes from here and I'll report back later... 

sonofsven

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1780 on: November 02, 2021, 08:18:32 AM »
I finished the final season of Shameless (US), it was kind of rough to get through. My partner started Maid but I haven't watched it yet; she basically lived that life already, young mother, no support, PNW.
Lots of (deserved) love for The Wire, but anyone watch Treme (David Simon's post The Wire show)? I really enjoyed it.
My guilty pleasure is Trailer Park Boys.

iris lily

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1781 on: November 02, 2021, 01:50:44 PM »
I finished the final season of Shameless (US), it was kind of rough to get through. My partner started Maid but I haven't watched it yet; she basically lived that life already, young mother, no support, PNW.
Lots of (deserved) love for The Wire, but anyone watch Treme (David Simon's post The Wire show)? I really enjoyed it.

I watched a couple episodes of Treme years ago but it was far too preachy for my taste.  The
Big Man from Afton (John  Goodman ) was always moaning or outraged about some social justice issue.

It is too bad because it had some interesting characters, some interesting set ups, and a wonderful setting. I loved seeing Bunk in it (Wendall Pierce.) It truly has some elements that should’ve made it a big success.

I just finished watching  The Chair on Netflix and Agree with the points discussed here.

I very much like Love on the
Spectrum on
Netflix, about young people with various degrees of
Autism in the dating game.

Nick_Miller

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1782 on: November 02, 2021, 01:58:17 PM »

I watched a couple episodes of Treme years ago but it was far too preachy for my taste.  The
Big Man from Afton (John  Goodman ) was always moaning or outraged about some social justice issue.

It is too bad because it had some interesting characters, some interesting set ups, and a wonderful setting. I loved seeing Bunk in it (Wendall Pierce.) It truly has some elements that should’ve made it a big success.

I just finished watching  The Chair on Netflix and Agree with the points discussed here.

Spectrum on

We loved On the Spectrum! Michael was the star of the show! He was uniquely entertaining and so hilarious.

evme

• Bristles
« Reply #1783 on: November 02, 2021, 04:26:39 PM »
We loved On the Spectrum! Michael was the star of the show! He was uniquely entertaining and so hilarious.

Me too. The show could so easily have been exploitative, but instead it's rather sweet and I get the feeling the producers are genuinely interested in their participants success in finding love.

lost_in_the_endless_aisle

« Reply #1784 on: November 02, 2021, 04:46:51 PM »
I couldn't get into Treme but didn't try to hard and might give a another shot given it has its die-hard fans. Speaking of HBO, I just got caught up on Succession which I would say is shaping up to be a top 5 all-time HBO series (my ranking: #1 Six Feet Under, #2 The Wire, #3 Sopranos?). The production is impeccable and it manages to generally stay balanced on a fine line between comedy and drama. The characters are all terrible people, so if that is off-putting, it might not be for some (for me, that is a bonus!).

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1785 on: November 02, 2021, 06:16:16 PM »
I don't know if I've mentioned this before but Couples Therapy is amazing.

I watched the first season a few years ago and I thought it was a scripted show, like In Treatment, but way more realistic. Only at the last episode did I read the disclaimer and see that it's actually real couples therapy!

It's incredible how none of the couples pull any punches in front of the cameras, but that also speaks to how profoundly oblivious most people are about themselves in the first place. That's the thing with marital conflict, each side believes themselves to be totally reasonable.

It's similar in style and editing to Netflix's Dating Around. It's almost like a natural sequel to Dating Around actually, lol.

I can't get DH to watch it, it stressea him out too much, but I enjoy the puzzle of interpersonal conflict, for me I get the same enjoyment as someone might get watching The Amazing Race. It's all collaborative problem solving.

evme

• Bristles
« Reply #1786 on: November 03, 2021, 01:36:19 AM »
Just finished up "Only Murders in the Building" on Hulu. It had a lull in the middle part of the season but was overall excellent. I'm looking forward to a second season!

iris lily

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1787 on: November 03, 2021, 07:03:56 AM »

Spectrum on

I am just a few episodes into Season 2 and was glad to see more of Michael. At first, I thought the little girl he hooked up with was a decent match for him ( even tho he had his eye on the vavavoom woman at speed dating ) I think she was, the end end, too young and immature. He is a strong personality.

Mark and Chloe are delightful. What a handsome couple they are! Chloe is such an ultra-feminine fairy-like creature.

Luke Warm

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1788 on: November 03, 2021, 08:39:50 AM »
watching 'upload' on amazon. kinda good. kinda funny.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1789 on: November 03, 2021, 08:42:28 AM »

Lol, that's the perfect description of that show.
I watched it while doing a spring cleaning of my house, it was the perfect mental pablum to entertain me enough while only partially paying attention.

Nick_Miller

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1790 on: November 03, 2021, 09:55:12 AM »

Still waiting for season 2! And that finale was one of the more brutal cliffhangers I remember in recent memory.

Watchmaker

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1791 on: November 03, 2021, 10:37:37 AM »
I couldn't get into Treme but didn't try to hard and might give a another shot given it has its die-hard fans. Speaking of HBO, I just got caught up on Succession which I would say is shaping up to be a top 5 all-time HBO series (my ranking: #1 Six Feet Under, #2 The Wire, #3 Sopranos?). The production is impeccable and it manages to generally stay balanced on a fine line between comedy and drama. The characters are all terrible people, so if that is off-putting, it might not be for some (for me, that is a bonus!).

I thought Treme was fine. I liked the characters and the music but didn't love the stories. If you like David Simon's work I'd throw in recommendations for The Corner and for Show Me a Hero, which was quietly excellent.

Luke Warm

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1792 on: November 03, 2021, 11:30:45 AM »

I thought Treme was fine. I liked the characters and the music but didn't love the stories. If you like David Simon's work I'd throw in recommendations for The Corner and for Show Me a Hero, which was quietly excellent.

about the only thing i remember from 'treme' was john goodman's rant video

iris lily

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1793 on: November 05, 2021, 10:17:23 AM »
The brilliance of Succession cannot be disputed.

I’m staying away from all discussion of season 3 of Succession. I’m waiting for it all to be released and then I will re-subscribe to HBO next spring. I want to be able to binge watch it over a long weekend. I agree with you that is in the top five television dramas of all time for me.

SaucyAussie

• Bristles
« Reply #1794 on: November 05, 2021, 11:18:53 AM »
The brilliance of Succession cannot be disputed.

I’m staying away from all discussion of season 3 of Succession. I’m waiting for it all to be released and then I will re-subscribe to HBO next spring. I want to be able to binge watch it over a long weekend. I agree with you that is in the top five television dramas of all time for me.

Agreed.  Certainly the best drama in the last 5 years for me.  Just remains to be seen whether it will have the staying power of some of the others. 

iris lily

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1795 on: November 10, 2021, 10:26:54 AM »

about the only thing i remember from 'treme' was john goodman's rant video

Oh good, I’m glad it’s not just me and my aversion to having social justice issues crammed down my throat. There are ways to thoughtfully portray every problem of the human condition, but heavy-handedness leaves me cold.

The girl violinist was fabulous, that’s what I remember about Treme.

iris lily

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1796 on: November 10, 2021, 10:32:23 AM »

I watched the first season a few years ago and I thought it was a scripted show, like In Treatment, but way more realistic. Only at the last episode did I read the disclaimer and see that it's actually real couples therapy!

It's incredible how none of the couples pull any punches in front of the cameras, but that also speaks to how profoundly oblivious most people are about themselves in the first place. That's the thing with marital conflict, each side believes themselves to be totally reasonable.

It's similar in style and editing to Netflix's Dating Around. It's almost like a natural sequel to Dating Around actually, lol.

I can't get DH to watch it, it stressea him out too much, but I enjoy the puzzle of interpersonal conflict, for me I get the same enjoyment as someone might get watching The Amazing Race. It's all collaborative problem solving.

I loved season one of Couples Therapy.  I just finished season two and I wasn’t  as enthralled with it.

I didn’t think the couple that wasn’t married would really make it. She just seem so distant and disinterested in the relationship. Then he got her a puppy and she was super happy. I don’t know, that seems like a temporary fix to me.

This may be reflecting my involvement in dog rescue, but puppies are enormous amount of work and are never a good surprise gift. But whatever.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1797 on: November 10, 2021, 10:54:17 AM »

I loved season one of Couples Therapy.  I just finished season two and I wasn’t  as enthralled with it.

I didn’t think the couple that wasn’t married would really make it. She just seem so distant and disinterested in the relationship. Then he got her a puppy and she was super happy. I don’t know, that seems like a temporary fix to me.

This may be reflecting my involvement in dog rescue, but puppies are enormous amount of work and are never a good surprise gift. But whatever.

Agreed, I haven't gotten to that point yet, but it's clear from the get go that they shouldn't be together, she's legitimately not attracted to him, doesn't like him all that much, and feels totally trapped by their shared child. She looks visibly repelled by him. But that's what I like about the show, it's not about resolutions and happy endings, it's about how real conflicts manifest, because it is real.

Of course surprising someone with a dog is a terrible idea! They have a terrible relationship.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1798 on: November 10, 2021, 12:22:55 PM »
I've started watching Peaky Blinders, and it seems to be a fun show so far.

Nick_Miller

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1799 on: November 12, 2021, 08:49:56 AM »
I've started watching Peaky Blinders, and it seems to be a fun show so far.

We're on Season 4, and it's still fun! And Season 6 should drop sometime in early 2022, so you picked a great time to start streaming.