Author Topic: What made your day?  (Read 118952 times)

HappierAtHome

• Walrus Stache
Re: What made your day?
« Reply #800 on: August 05, 2017, 05:25:29 AM »
Hanging out with super cool mustachians this morning :D

Right back atcha, Mr. Snow.  THANK YOU.  :)

:-)

mustachepungoeshere

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #801 on: August 06, 2017, 01:05:37 AM »

For me, too.

Marty coming over for dinner every week or two has become the unofficial Sydney meet-up. :D

HappierAtHome

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #802 on: August 06, 2017, 03:45:00 AM »

For me, too.

Marty coming over for dinner every week or two has become the unofficial Sydney meet-up. :D

Can you 'ship' a friendship? Because I love your friendship, or at least how it plays out on various threads :-P

HappierAtHome

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #803 on: August 06, 2017, 03:46:39 AM »
My niece's fifth birthday party. Specifically, an excellent cupcake made by my sister, eaten by me at the party. It was a GOOD cupcake.

marty998

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #804 on: August 06, 2017, 06:05:13 AM »

For me, too.

Can you 'ship' a friendship? Because I love your friendship, or at least how it plays out on various threads :-P

One day I'll come visit Happier.

MPGH is lovely. It's so freaking odd how our friendship formed (through a random thread here in Dec 2015)... our paths would never have crossed in real life otherwise. I can't thank the Mustache dude enough for creating the forum and permitting the universe to allow us to find eachother here.

Totally worth spending time with her....she gets me my favourite drink everytime I build a spreadsheet for her!

Me and MPGH's DH watched a typically ridiculous Steven Segal movie from the early 90s (Under Siege). Amidst all of the killings and explosions and gratuitous nudity she managed to fall asleep on us :D :D :D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 06:08:51 AM by marty998 »

mustachepungoeshere

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #805 on: August 06, 2017, 06:19:46 PM »

For me, too.

One day I'll come visit Happier.

MPGH is lovely. It's so freaking odd how our friendship formed (through a random thread here in Dec 2015)... our paths would never have crossed in real life otherwise. I can't thank the Mustache dude enough for creating the forum and permitting the universe to allow us to find eachother here.

Totally worth spending time with her....she gets me my favourite drink everytime I build a spreadsheet for her!

Me and MPGH's DH watched a typically ridiculous Steven Segal movie from the early 90s (Under Siege). Amidst all of the killings and explosions and gratuitous nudity she managed to fall asleep on us :D :D :D

It was odd but very easy. We started talking and just never stopped. :)

And don't pick on me for Saturday night. I was very content. Nice dinner, a couple of drinks, and a shitty action movie. Perfect combination!