A week after "food day" here at work, I'm STILL eating leftovers.
So the story goes, we had a food day last Wednesday (12/7). The day after (Thursday), leftovers were brought out for people to eat at their leisure and someone left a loaf of French bread on the table. Anyhow, it was untouched until yesterday (12/13) when I noticed that it was starting to get a tiny mold spot. Well, I decided to grab the loaf since I was pretty sure someone would throw it away if they saw that on there.
So, I've been eating it with cream cheese that was left on the table over the weekend but is still fine to me. I had it for lunch yesterday and breakfast today. Granted, I did remove the spots of mold on the bread. I'll eat it till it's gone.
I just can't stand letting food go to waste.