Author Topic: Trump outrage of the day  (Read 510483 times)

nereo

• Senior Mustachian
    • Here's how you can support science today:
Re: Trump outrage of the day
« Reply #5550 on: November 13, 2020, 09:15:23 AM »
And here's a real outrage:

Bridge Magazine: Five suits now target Michiganís election. One seeks to toss out 1.2M votes.

One new federal lawsuit, filed Wednesday with the U.S. District Court in west Michigan on behalf of four Michigan voters, contains no original allegation and rehashes other lawsuits as well as tweets and blog posts. It seeks to eliminate all of the votes in Wayne, Washtenaw and Ingham counties.

That would mean invalidating over 1.2 million votes from the election ó or over 20 percent of the record 5.5 million votes cast in Michigan. It would also mean Trump, rather than losing by 147,000 votes, would win by over 322,000 votes.

(That includes my county, by the way. Shit is getting personal.)

Snort. The Judge should penalize the lawyer for filing a frivolous suit.

Iím hoping that will happen. Isnít there a glut of people with JDs? Maybe itís time to disbar the ones filing these suits.

Attorneys can in fact be disbarred for filing disingenuous litigation.  However, the standards are so permissive that typically they must be filing motions which run contrary to the facts known to the attorney at the time of filing. Here the law firms would have to be filing litigation based on evidence they themselves know to be demonstrably untrue.

It will be interesting to see if any are taken to task for exactly this in the years to come (bar reviews tend to move very slowly).

nereo

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #5551 on: November 13, 2020, 09:19:14 AM »
Were Trump's flurry of political rallies before the election "super-spreader events"?  Early signs point to an emphatic YES

More than 130 secret service officers are currently infected with Covid and/or quarantining due to exposure from Trump's rallies the final week of his campaign.

Hooollllllyy Crap.
Meanwhile, the US has hit new records for daily cases 4 days in a row. 
Wrong direction people!!
The human toll of Trump's incompetence and willful disregard are continually shocking and saddening. Shoot someone in the middle of 5th Ave and try to get away with it? Why set the bar at killing so few people and get away with it? Coming into the holidays with hospital capacity in rural areas already strained, I am scared for what the rest of 2020 has in store.

After enjoying some relaxation and returns to quasi-normalicy, we are going back into full lockdown in our family, at least until case loads drop down to more reasonable levels in our region.  Unfortunately, we're in an exponential growth phase here (as is much of hte country).  Given the delays between detection and peak symptoms, I do not see how thanksgiving-weekend will be anything but a total and utter poo-storm here.  Decemeber has the dubious potential of being much worse unless people start acting a lot more responsibly very soon.

frugalnacho

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5552 on: November 13, 2020, 09:22:16 AM »

USA is #1! USA is #1!

« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 09:23:50 AM by frugalnacho »

LennStar

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5553 on: November 13, 2020, 11:05:21 AM »
Were Trump's flurry of political rallies before the election "super-spreader events"?  Early signs point to an emphatic YES

More than 130 secret service officers are currently infected with Covid and/or quarantining due to exposure from Trump's rallies the final week of his campaign.

Hooollllllyy Crap.
Wrong direction people!!

To be fair, practically everyone is going up hard at the moment. Not least my Germany.
In my local kindergarden a uh.. teacher?? had gone to work with smyptomes, thinking it wouldn't be Covid since we had nearly no cases all the time. (Still even with just a cold, going to work, not least a kindergarden - haaa???)
Well, 2 children got it from her and the kindergarden is closed. Or was until today I think. 

partgypsy

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5554 on: November 13, 2020, 11:44:26 AM »
How is there basis for disenfranchising 1.2 million votes? This is crazy (and scary)

dandarc

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5555 on: November 13, 2020, 11:49:26 AM »
@partgypsy - there is not any basis and Jim Bopp among others should be disbarred for suggesting this without evidence.

ixtap

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5556 on: November 13, 2020, 11:52:36 AM »
How is there basis for disenfranchising 1.2 million votes? This is crazy (and scary)

Immaculate deception: you just have to believe that these votes are invalid. Asking for proof is heretical.

talltexan

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5557 on: November 13, 2020, 11:55:46 AM »
Sources indicate that Trump campaign is giving up on contesting Arizona.

nereo

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #5558 on: November 13, 2020, 12:11:38 PM »
Sources indicate that Trump campaign is giving up on contesting Arizona.
Personally I'm not outraged to see them give up on contesting Arizona ;-)

OtherJen

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5559 on: November 13, 2020, 12:31:48 PM »

There's no basis. I'm >99% certain that this will get laughed out of court like all the rest so far. I'm disgusted at the audacity of Trump and co. wanting to throw out so many of our votes just because he's throwing a tantrum. Good lord.

frugalnacho

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5560 on: November 13, 2020, 12:52:39 PM »
I imagine the case will go exactly like it does when I tell my 3 year old he can't do stupid and dangerous shit.

What's the basis of this suit to throw out 1.2M ballots?

I want to.

Ok that's not a real reason.  You can't throw just out any votes without a valid reason.  That's not how this works.

But I want to.

Ok, again, you can't just throw votes out you don't like, it doesn't work like that.  We have to follow the rules.  I don't care what you want, you need evidence and a compelling reason.

But I want to!

Ok, send the president to bed, he's obviously over tired.

*Frantic tantrum tweeting on way to time out*

OtherJen

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5561 on: November 13, 2020, 01:01:47 PM »
I imagine the case will go exactly like it does when I tell my 3 year old he can't do stupid and dangerous shit.

I want to.

Ok that's not a real reason.  You can't throw just out any votes without a valid reason.  That's not how this works.

But I want to.

Ok, again, you can't just throw votes out you don't like, it doesn't work like that.  We have to follow the rules.  I don't care what you want, you need evidence and a compelling reason.

But I want to!

I mean, no one has ever told him ďNoĒ before (or if they did, he steamrolled over them, did what he wanted, and got away with it). He needs a timeout. On Supernanny, toddlers always throw the most epic tantrums in the first-ever timeout because no one had ever bothered to discipline them properly and it becomes a battle for control. Iím amazed that someone can get to 74 before hitting this wall. What a coddled life heís led.

nereo

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #5562 on: November 13, 2020, 01:20:54 PM »

I want to.

But I want to.

But I want to!

Pro parenting tip:  Make sure you take away all screens before sending them to their room.  Otherwise they'll just spend hours on social media.

Glenstache

• Magnum Stache
  • Target FI date 2027 (maybe?)
« Reply #5563 on: November 13, 2020, 01:32:36 PM »
Well, Georgia has been called for Biden. Recount highly unlikely to change that. The electoral college and popular vote have both spoken pretty clearly. At what point does this type of election-undermining activity become legally problematic for Trump?

OtherJen

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5564 on: November 13, 2020, 01:53:00 PM »
The judges could start sanctioning the lawyers for filing frivolous, baseless lawsuits. Hopefully the lawyers' names become widely known. I wouldn't ever hire someone willing to trash their profession like that.

the_fixer

• Handlebar Stache
  • mind on my money money on my mind
Trump outrage of the day
« Reply #5565 on: November 13, 2020, 02:58:54 PM »
Just turned on the TV and noticed there was a live Trump speech and thought let me see what this is about maybe it is his concession speech.

It was about the vaccines and operation warp speed but he said something that made me stop and rewind.

He said that it will be going out to everywhere in the US except New York because the governor has said he does not trust it and has said bad things in the press.

Did the governor of NY actually refuse it or is this just Trump playing politics and withholding it because he did not kiss trumps ring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dandarc

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5566 on: November 13, 2020, 03:09:12 PM »
If Trump said it, assume it is a lie. Saves a lot of time, and that statement seems like something that would play to his base off hand.

the_fixer

• Handlebar Stache
  • mind on my money money on my mind
« Reply #5567 on: November 13, 2020, 03:24:27 PM »
If Trump said it, assume it is a lie. Saves a lot of time, and that statement seems like something that would play to his base off hand.
Agreed, it was just so insane hearing it that I had to do a double take and was like why would the leader of the country say such a thing.

Then I remembered it was Trump. Guess I let my guard down since it has been pretty quiet for a week or so.

jim555

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5568 on: November 13, 2020, 03:32:24 PM »
Did the governor of NY actually refuse it or is this just Trump playing politics and withholding it because he did not kiss trumps ring
New Yorker's hate Trump from the 1980s that is why he hates NY.  Too smart to get fooled by Don the Con.  Seethe on orange fool.

OtherJen

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5569 on: November 13, 2020, 03:33:09 PM »
Agreed, it was just so insane hearing it that I had to do a double take and was like why would the leader of the country say such a thing.

Then I remembered it was Trump. Guess I let my guard down since it has been pretty quiet for a week or so.

Oh, yeah. He isnít humbled at all. Itís probably either a grudge for NY Stateís ongoing investigation of him, or a threat (e.g., drop the suits or donít get the vaccine).

jim555

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5570 on: November 13, 2020, 03:34:26 PM »
Trump's Trifecta:

OtherJen

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5571 on: November 13, 2020, 04:13:11 PM »
I canít even make sense of this Trump Tweet from earlier today.

For years the Dems have been preaching how unsafe and rigged our elections have been. Now they are saying what a wonderful job the Trump Administration did in making 2020 the most secure election ever. Actually this is true, except for what the Democrats did. Rigged Election!

(Source: @realDonaldTrump on Twitter)

nereo

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #5572 on: November 13, 2020, 04:47:37 PM »
I canít even make sense of this Trump Tweet from earlier today.

For years the Dems have been preaching how unsafe and rigged our elections have been. Now they are saying what a wonderful job the Trump Administration did in making 2020 the most secure election ever. Actually this is true, except for what the Democrats did. Rigged Election!

(Source: @realDonaldTrump on Twitter)

Remember when he called a press conference to say that Hillary had started the birther movement, but he was ending it?* Same strategy. Once he realizes he canít win on an absurd position he accuses his opponents of having started it and walks away. Gaslighting at its most absurd.

*no really. That happened.

teen persuasion

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5573 on: November 13, 2020, 07:04:26 PM »
Just turned on the TV and noticed there was a live Trump speech and thought let me see what this is about maybe it is his concession speech.

It was about the vaccines and operation warp speed but he said something that made me stop and rewind.

He said that it will be going out to everywhere in the US except New York because the governor has said he does not trust it and has said bad things in the press.

Did the governor of NY actually refuse it or is this just Trump playing politics and withholding it because he did not kiss trumps ring?

A while back when Trump was talking about fast-tracking whichever vaccine was ready first, Cuomo said he was skeptical that anything rammed thru was safe.  So he (Cuomo) would have a process for NY to vett the vaccine before NYers got it.  And I believe he did set up a panel/protocol/whatever to check out any proposed vaccines before release.

So Trump wasn't exactly lying, just a very pointed dig back at Cuomo.

Omy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5574 on: November 14, 2020, 05:14:59 AM »
I hope my representatives would be skeptical about anything trump was peddling. While he was trying to make Cuomo look bad and to piss off New Yorkers, it only made trump look like his usual vengeful self.

wenchsenior

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5575 on: November 14, 2020, 09:09:32 AM »
I'm cautiously optimistic that the fact that Trump stopped coloring his hair this week is a tacit acknowledgement that he lost the election.  I'm actually pretty surprised he appeared in public at all without the dyed hair. (ETA: maybe he's depressed and couldn't be bothered?)

Zamboni

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5576 on: November 15, 2020, 10:36:55 AM »
He's given up on even keeping the illusion that he does any work.

All he does now is tweet and retweet with bitching and complaining about losing the election, claiming he will still win, egging on his supporters to take to the street and and telling the police to crack down violently on counter-protests while bashing anyone who isn't loyal to him.

Without a doubt, he is the worst President of the USA by a huge margin. Counting the days to Jan. 20 while I decorate and cook for the holidays.

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5577 on: November 15, 2020, 11:13:32 AM »
Zamboni, I am with you. January 20, 2021 is going to be a GREAT day for America!

Trump is an instigator getting his people riled up and now protesting while he sits back and acts like little Mr. Innocent. Who me??? Trump is a little baby man that gets no credit for inventing the vaccine in 6 months time. He says Biden couldn't have done it. I am sure Trump has a little laboratory in the bunker where he invented the vaccine.

January 20th is going to be a celebration for this country and I plan to have a special dinner that night!

LennStar

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5578 on: November 15, 2020, 11:35:38 AM »
Meanwhile the Trumpidiots are going to a new echo chamber called "Parler".
Maybe they will create a virtual USA there where Trump is still president and tells them that they must own the libs if they want the China Virus to go away.

geekette

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5579 on: November 15, 2020, 12:18:11 PM »

All he does now is tweet and retweet with bitching and complaining about losing the election, claiming he will still win, egging on his supporters to take to the street and and telling the police to crack down violently on counter-protests while bashing anyone who isn't loyal to him.

Don't forget begging for donations many times a day!  Someone used my email address to get a Tulsa rally ticket and I never unsubbed, it just gets sent to junk.  For a while, there were 10 emails a day, yesterday it was down to 7.  Claims that the money donated will be used to pay for the GA recount, mount lawsuits, etc.  Nope.  His PAC gets 60% and the RNC gets 40%.  He's a sleaze, as usual.

wenchsenior

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5580 on: November 15, 2020, 12:37:31 PM »
Maybe they will create a virtual USA there where Trump is still president and tells them that they must own the libs if they want the China Virus to go away.

At least the first surge of kind of scary rage, with threats of armed violence, seems to have ebbed over on RedState.com.  About half the commenters seem to be resigning themselves to the idea that Trump's lawsuits aren't going to work (they are blaming his incompetent legal team or liberal judges, rather than Trump's regular pattern of hiring incompetent people to try to do stupid or illegal things).

All of them still firmly believe that the election was stolen and Trump won, though.

But I do notice they have turned a lot of their ire on Fox, and are discussing many alternative new 'true conservative' news sources, as you note.

WhiteTrashCash

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5581 on: November 15, 2020, 02:02:01 PM »

At least the first surge of kind of scary rage, with threats of armed violence, seems to have ebbed over on RedState.com.  About half the commenters seem to be resigning themselves to the idea that Trump's lawsuits aren't going to work (they are blaming his incompetent legal team or liberal judges, rather than Trump's regular pattern of hiring incompetent people to try to do stupid or illegal things).

All of them still firmly believe that the election was stolen and Trump won, though.

But I do notice they have turned a lot of their ire on Fox, and are discussing many alternative new 'true conservative' news sources, as you note.

Fox News was one of the first organizations to call Arizona for Biden, so despite their far right bias, they were at least dealing with reality when it came to the results of the election. Trump supporters are more like the people who follow OAN (One America News) which is basically a fascist news organization that has no interest in truth when it is in opposition to their previously held viewpoints.

scottish

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5582 on: November 15, 2020, 04:36:02 PM »
How many of Trump's 73M voters fall into the category of Trump supporter?

Travis

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5583 on: November 15, 2020, 05:07:27 PM »

You mean hiring lawyers who are required by law to actually tell the truth? And a lot of the judges throwing out these cases are Republican.

Fox News is going through a bit of a reckoning/identity crisis right now. The channel as a whole is moving forward with Biden, but their key "personalities" are still beating the "stole the election" drum.  One of their anchors gave a report about the status of the election and Biden, and then broke character to say "that's what the teleprompter says, I don't agree with it." They're going to have to sort themselves out soon, especially if this anti-Fox banter gets any traction.

lukebuz

• Stubble
« Reply #5584 on: November 15, 2020, 06:46:49 PM »
So, I was going to start a new thread, but decided to leave it in here.  Short and to the point:  Where are all the Trump supporters?

Is everyone in this forum smart enough to not get conned?  Just seems quite a bit of silence for such a loudmouth...where did they all go?

Zamboni

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5585 on: November 15, 2020, 07:37:36 PM »

Don't forget begging for donations many times a day!  Someone used my email address to get a Tulsa rally ticket and I never unsubbed, it just gets sent to junk.  For a while, there were 10 emails a day, yesterday it was down to 7.  Claims that the money donated will be used to pay for the GA recount, mount lawsuits, etc.  Nope.  His PAC gets 60% and the RNC gets 40%.  He's a sleaze, as usual.

Lol, I too "signed up" for a rally and I was getting 20+ fund raising emails every single day the week after the election. My one sign up so I could throw away tix for a campaign event a couple of years ago now gets me a cycle of "gimmee money" emails from Trumpy himself, TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP, Team Trump, Pence, Eric Trump, Don Trump Jr., Lara Trump (who?), Ronna McDaniel, Newt Gingrich (Newty getting in on that grift, lol!), Sarah Huckleberry, etc. It is a throwaway email account, so I haven't checked it recently, but the tenacity of his con is, in itself, impressive.

The emails are all the same: click here to send money and we'll match it 1000%! OMG 1000%! How have I not sent money already?!

Really he and his family's ability to just grift and grift and grift is the only thing they are good at.

Montecarlo

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5586 on: November 15, 2020, 07:54:33 PM »
So, I was going to start a new thread, but decided to leave it in here.  Short and to the point:  Where are all the Trump supporters?

Is everyone in this forum smart enough to not get conned?  Just seems quite a bit of silence for such a loudmouth...where did they all go?

There are a some voices on here using phrases like MAGAtards and Trumpidiots, and the majority of the voices are vehemently anti trump, but too diplomatic to make asses of themselves.  Why would a Trump supporter want to expose themselves to the ridicule they would get here?

Kinda like being gay in a 1950s evangelical community.  Sometimes easier to keep your mouth shut.

Montecarlo

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5587 on: November 15, 2020, 08:17:51 PM »
How many of Trump's 73M voters fall into the category of Trump supporter?

Based on my anecdotal experience, at least a large minority, if not majority.

EscapeVelocity2020

• Magnum Stache
    • EscapeVelocity2020
« Reply #5588 on: November 15, 2020, 11:03:28 PM »

There are a some voices on here using phrases like MAGAtards and Trumpidiots, and the majority of the voices are vehemently anti trump, but too diplomatic to make asses of themselves.  Why would a Trump supporter want to expose themselves to the ridicule they would get here?

Kinda like being gay in a 1950s evangelical community.  Sometimes easier to keep your mouth shut.

I do not get the impression that anyone gets ridiculed here, unless they say something ridiculous or troll-ish.  Like any forum on the internet, you have to be reasonable, not get easily offended, and offer to understand the perspective others share.  Other than that, I find everyone to be tolerant and the moderators to occasionally take care of intentional, serial bad actors.  If you catch anyone calling a poster a MAGAtard or Trumpidiot, you can report the post and they will be warned or banned.  The button to do so is available on every post, if you think breaks the forum rules.

former player

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5589 on: November 16, 2020, 01:16:55 AM »

May I ask what you know about being gay in the 1950s?  In any community, or in an evangelical one in particular?

LennStar

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5590 on: November 16, 2020, 03:51:13 AM »

I certainly wondered why the forum (at least the treads I subscribe to) were so quiet. Maybe the silent people were all shot by Rioters? We just have to figure out which side rioted ;)

btw. I think the only one who used Trumpidiots was me yesterday when saying that a certain part of his voters - those who can't accept that His Trumpiness has lost - are going to other Social Media because Trump get's the "that is not a factual statement" treatment on his lies on facebook and twitter.

rantk81

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5591 on: November 16, 2020, 05:11:21 AM »

Well, the differencing being -- choosing to be a Trump supporter is actually a 'choice'.

Montecarlo

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5592 on: November 16, 2020, 06:24:35 AM »

Well, the differencing being -- choosing to be a Trump supporter is actually a 'choice'.

One of my best friends is bi.  He prefers sex with women, but he married a man because he has better romantic relationships with me (less fighting, etc).

Is that choosing to be gay?  I donít know.  What would the problem if someone chose being gay?  I know you didnít mean it this way, but your comment sounds condescending and homophobic to me.

Montecarlo

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5593 on: November 16, 2020, 06:28:29 AM »
I mean, itís like saying ďI know you werenít meaning to sin.  You were just born a sinner and canít help yourself, so no hard feelings.Ē

Itís gross and it totally belittles peopleís sense of agency in this world.

talltexan

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5594 on: November 16, 2020, 06:37:49 AM »

OP here. I never meant for this thread to be for balanced debate, and I think I was specific about this in the introductory post. Some Trump supporters have stopped through from time-to-time, but there are other threads where more balanced discourse is appropriate. Trump supporters have sometimes said that we are building an echo chamber here because we don't wish to hear dissenting views. Indeed, we have access to many in other places.

rantk81

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5595 on: November 16, 2020, 06:47:33 AM »
One of my best friends is bi.  He prefers sex with women, but he married a man because he has better romantic relationships with me (less fighting, etc).

Is that choosing to be gay?  I donít know.  What would the problem if someone chose being gay?  I know you didnít mean it this way, but your comment sounds condescending and homophobic to me.

Hmm... Totally did not intend for you to take it that way.

My point being, it's not a choice, at all.  If someone is bi, then they are bi. It wasn't a choice.  If someone is gay, then they are gay.  They didn't choose to be gay.  If someone is hetero, then they are hetero.  It's just who someone is -- born that way. 

On the contrary, a person isn't born to be a Trump supporter (nor born to be homophobic, nor born to be a racist, etc.)  For those things, one chooses to be that way.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 06:55:33 AM by rantk81 »

Montecarlo

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5596 on: November 16, 2020, 07:00:50 AM »

My point being, it's not a choice, at all.  If someone is bi, then they are bi. It wasn't a choice.  If someone is gay, then they are gay.  They didn't choose to be gay.  If someone is hetero, then they are hetero.  It's just who someone is -- born that way. 

On the contrary, a person isn't born to be a Trump supporter (nor born to be homophobic, nor born to be a racist, etc.)  For those things, one chooses to be that way.

Thereís a lot of issues here, and I wonít even touch the implication that Trump supporters are bigots.  Iíll let you have that.

1 - is it a moral failing, if someone is straight and chooses to have sex with someone of the same gender?  Say a prostitute?  If not, then why does Ďchoiceí factor at all?

2 - is it excusable to vote for a serial sexual assaulted, as long as you were born with a figurative MAGA hat on your head?

3 - Iím going to assume that you feel, like I do, sexual preference is morally neutral, but racism and bigotry is morally bad.  It is odd when comparing something innate and neutral (homosexuality) to something chosen and immoral (bigotry) you point out the difference is the choice, not the inherent moral difference?

rantk81

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5597 on: November 16, 2020, 07:08:08 AM »

Thereís a lot of issues here, and I wonít even touch the implication that Trump supporters are bigots.  Iíll let you have that.

1 - is it a moral failing, if someone is straight and chooses to have sex with someone of the same gender?  Say a prostitute?  If not, then why does Ďchoiceí factor at all?

2 - is it excusable to vote for a serial sexual assaulted, as long as you were born with a figurative MAGA hat on your head?

3 - Iím going to assume that you feel, like I do, sexual preference is morally neutral, but racism and bigotry is morally bad.  It is odd when comparing something innate and neutral (homosexuality) to something chosen and immoral (bigotry) you point out the difference is the choice, not the inherent moral difference?

I really don't understand what you're getting at, so this'll probably be my last response... I didn't mention anything about morals... and for what it's worth, I'm a man who has been happily married to a man for several years.  :shrug:

Montecarlo

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5598 on: November 16, 2020, 07:18:43 AM »
I really don't understand what you're getting at, so this'll probably be my last response... I didn't mention anything about morals... and for what it's worth, I'm a man who has been happily married to a man for several years.  :shrug:

Exactly!  Thatís what Iím getting at.  You ignored the obvious moral difference while emphasizing the innate vs choice difference, which seems completely trivial to me.

Davnasty

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5599 on: November 16, 2020, 07:24:56 AM »

You're not alone. It seems their primary goal is to argue about anything and everything. Beyond that, there's not much logic to it.