Author Topic: So Let's Speculate about the Future of a Full Trump Presidency...  (Read 1308934 times)

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
Re: So Let's Speculate about the Future of a Full Trump Presidency...
« Reply #3000 on: July 19, 2018, 02:25:33 PM »
I reject out of hand that someone who opposed Trump is just as responsible for his election as someone who voted for Trump.

alright. round and round we go.

Can you give some examples of people opposed to Trump who blatantly lied / mislead people as often and thoroughly as the Trump administration did?  Certainly, there are some idiots on both sides . . . but from where I'm sitting, the adoption of 'fake news' rejection of fact, rejection of science, has appeared to be more widespread in right wing circles.

About the most damaging group of fact rejectors in the left wing I can think of have been the anti-vaccine and 'alternative medicine' crew.  They've never come close to a majority on the left though.

Davnasty

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #3001 on: July 19, 2018, 02:58:12 PM »
Tolerance of refuting rational argument and denouncing all argument leads to frustrations, misunderstandings, and contempt; this in turn breeds division and mistrust, until, the delusions are manifested as actions and we arrive at full on intolerance that threatens the security of the society. Once we get to this stage, tolerance is always supplanted by intolerance and only reinstated after much bloodshed.

Trump was not elected on November 8th, 2016; he was elected the day when we first gave up facts and truth for tolerance, inclusiveness, and "social justice". Crime and Punishment has come full cycle. Fight for what's true, not for what is "politically correct", no matter the cost.

I'm unsure of how you are relating political correctness with a tolerance of refuting rational argument. Could you give some examples?

There probably is some overlap but the refuting of rational argument has and always will exist. I'm also unsure of what the alternative to allowing people to be irrational is. State controlled media and internet access? Punishment for poor logic?

anisotropy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #3002 on: July 19, 2018, 03:40:25 PM »

Can you give some examples

No. This is a thread about The Trump Show, I don't want to derail it, so perhaps in another thread. That being said, the mods have publicly stated many times they follow the post modern interpretation of the Popper quote, with an emphasis on "civility" (subject to mods' personal preferences). I don't suffer fools well, especially when the data/studies support my unpopular conclusions. We both remember what happened the last time. ya?

This is their house and the mods make the rules, nothing wrong with that. Rules (and laws) are meant to keep/promote order, a well known secret (I recall you being a lawyer) but somehow not apparent to the general public.

I agree we see irrationality a lot with the right wing crowd these days, but it's mostly because their flag bearer is drawing much attention. Does anyone still remember what happened to Lindsay Shepherd? BS like that happens just as much on the left, or at least enough that Shepherd knew she had better record the meeting. Anyone remember/know about this guy? The list goes on and on.

We've simply looked another way because they are our natural allies against Trump, even though they spawned from the same seed. Keep it up, and we will never be rid of the likes of Trump.

Too much rhetoric? I am as much of a stable genius as the 45th, but at least I recognize I am close to 100% douche.

Now, let's return our focus on speculating about the Future of a Full Trump Presidency...

Edit: Attempt to get it back on track. Trump not thrilled about the rate hikes!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 03:55:50 PM by anisotropy »

scottish

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #3003 on: July 19, 2018, 04:07:40 PM »
Lindsay Shepherd is Canadian.   we bear no responsibility for electing the president of the US.   Separate country, eh.

Malloy

• Bristles
« Reply #3004 on: July 19, 2018, 04:34:28 PM »

Can you give some examples

No. This is a thread about The Trump Show, I don't want to derail it, so perhaps in another thread. That being said, the mods have publicly stated many times they follow the post modern interpretation of the Popper quote, with an emphasis on "civility" (subject to mods' personal preferences). I don't suffer fools well, especially when the data/studies support my unpopular conclusions. We both remember what happened the last time. ya?

This is their house and the mods make the rules, nothing wrong with that. Rules (and laws) are meant to keep/promote order, a well known secret (I recall you being a lawyer) but somehow not apparent to the general public.

I agree we see irrationality a lot with the right wing crowd these days, but it's mostly because their flag bearer is drawing much attention. Does anyone still remember what happened to Lindsay Shepherd? BS like that happens just as much on the left, or at least enough that Shepherd knew she had better record the meeting. Anyone remember/know about this guy? The list goes on and on.

We've simply looked another way because they are our natural allies against Trump, even though they spawned from the same seed. Keep it up, and we will never be rid of the likes of Trump.

Too much rhetoric? I am as much of a stable genius as the 45th, but at least I recognize I am close to 100% douche.

Now, let's return our focus on speculating about the Future of a Full Trump Presidency...

Edit: Attempt to get it back on track. Trump not thrilled about the rate hikes!

So BOTH SIDES DO IT because even though the leader of the Republican party came to prominence promoting birtherism (apparently, I won't believe what his investigators found in HI), once a freshman SJW at Barnard was mean to a conservative professor and then some mean lady was rude to Jordan Peterson? 

We don't just see irrationality with the right wing crowd because Trump draws all the attention. We see millions of Americans voting for an ignoramus to run our country and signing on to the nonsense.  Trump voters.  Republicans.  They carry the blame.  They voted for a man who... well,  we've discussed it at length.  Liberals voted for an accomplished grandma with a resume a mile long who terrifies Putin, not a liberal arts college gender studies major shouting about veganism and pronouns.  So, both sides don't do it.  There is no equivalency.  I won't take the blame. 

And I didn't make these people vote for Trump because someone said they were racists or deplorables.  Honestly, at this point, that asessment is looking spot on.  They are willing to sell out our country to Russia.

MasterStache

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #3005 on: July 19, 2018, 04:47:04 PM »
I agree we see irrationality a lot with the right wing crowd these days, but it's mostly because their flag bearer is drawing much attention.

Rationality is subjective. From my position actively supporting a racist, misogynistic, sexist, bigoted bully who has bragged of sexual assaulting women (which is an actual crime) and committed human rights abuses against people from "shithole countries" and who is actively working against the interest of the US, seems pretty fucking irrational. I mean this a guy who thinks our bodies run on batteries. He has a lot of respect for murderous dictators (Putin and "Rocket man"). I could go on. But let's not pretend this is "mostly" Trump. It's pretty damn easy to stand up and say "I can't support this asshole and what he stands for because it's not who I am." 

With his approvals ratings still as high as they are (granted they are pretty damn low still) that's a lot of people supporting all this nonsense.

craimund

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3006 on: July 19, 2018, 05:11:13 PM »
I agree we see irrationality a lot with the right wing crowd these days, but it's mostly because their flag bearer is drawing much attention.

Rationality is subjective. From my position actively supporting a racist, misogynistic, sexist, bigoted bully who has bragged of sexual assaulting women (which is an actual crime) and committed human rights abuses against people from "shithole countries" and who is actively working against the interest of the US, seems pretty fucking irrational. I mean this a guy who thinks our bodies run on batteries. He has a lot of respect for murderous dictators (Putin and "Rocket man"). I could go on. But let's not pretend this is "mostly" Trump. It's pretty damn easy to stand up and say "I can't support this asshole and what he stands for because it's not who I am." 

With his approvals ratings still as high as they are (granted they are pretty damn low still) that's a lot of people supporting all this nonsense.

Your post would be an example of "fake news".  Trump did not "brag about assaulting women" in the Access Hollywood tape.  He said "they let you do it".  This is consensual "pu$$y grabbing".  Presumably an open minded sexually liberated individual like yourself would not condemn consensual genital grabbing, even if the women only let rich and famous guys do it.

The biggest lie of the 21st Century would be "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.  If you like your plan, you can keep your plan".   This lie was told by Obama to promote the passage of legislation.  It was a lie to the American people promoted by a corrupt media.

If you think calling people racist and bigoted because they want to enforce immigration laws is productive, go right ahead.  Not interested in this ad hominem crap.   If you want to discuss issues rather than thinking anyone who disagrees with you is stupid and/or corrupt, that would be welcome.  Otherwise, go ahead and be a "libtard". 

sol

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3007 on: July 19, 2018, 05:14:06 PM »
Your post would be an example of "fake news".  Trump did not "brag about assaulting women" in the Access Hollywood tape.  He said "they let you do it".  This is consensual "pu$$y grabbing".  Presumably an open minded sexually liberated individual like yourself would not condemn consensual genital grabbing, even if the women only let rich and famous guys do it.

The biggest lie of the 21st Century would be "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.  If you like your plan, you can keep your plan".   This lie was told by Obama to promote the passage of legislation.  It was a lie to the American people promoted by a corrupt media.

If you think calling people racist and bigoted because they want to enforce immigration laws is productive, go right ahead.  Not interested in this ad hominem crap.   If you want to discuss issues rather than thinking anyone who disagrees with you is stupid and/or corrupt, that would be welcome.  Otherwise, go ahead and be a "libtard".

I think I got a bingo on my fox news buzzword bingo card.

JLee

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3008 on: July 19, 2018, 05:22:20 PM »

You really do not know how consent works.

Also, seriously?

bacchi

• Walrus Stache

craimund

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3010 on: July 19, 2018, 05:24:40 PM »

Maybe I got a bingo on my MSDNC, Clinton News Network watching bingo card.  Try to address the substantive points I made.  I guess you can't.

nereo

• Senior Mustachian
    • Here's how you can support science today:
« Reply #3011 on: July 19, 2018, 05:27:26 PM »

Let's see here... 'Fake News' - redefining what Trump said - 'Corrupt Media' - randomly blaming Obama - libtard .... i think we have a winner!

craimund

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3012 on: July 19, 2018, 05:27:35 PM »
Obama

https://memegenerator.net/instance/74311575/marsha-obama-obama-obama

Newsflash: Obama is no longer the President.

Thankfully.  Not sure how this excuses blatant lies told to promote legislation.

Kris

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3013 on: July 19, 2018, 05:33:50 PM »

Uh, no. He admitted he never asked, so that’s not fucking consensual, thank you very much. He did not give one single shit whether they wanted him to.  At the most, “when you’re a celebrity, they let you do it” indicates that they were too intimidated to stop him.

It is pretty troubling — and telling — that you don’t see the difference. Jesus.

bacchi

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3014 on: July 19, 2018, 05:38:59 PM »
Obama

Thankfully.  Not sure how this excuses blatant lies told to promote legislation.

When discussing Trump's comments about pussy grabbing, what does Obama have to do with it? Was Obama present at the time? Was he secretly recording the conversation when Trump stated that he was a pussy grabber?

In other words, two people can be liars and assholes at the same time. Bringing up one lie does not excuse the comments or actions of another person.

"Well, Trump said he was a pussy grabber but...Obama lied about health care!"

Do you see how ridiculous that is when people are discussing Trump? It's a form of equivalency and whataboutism that has no meaning.

craimund

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3015 on: July 19, 2018, 05:40:19 PM »

Uh, no. He admitted he never asked, so that’s not fucking consensual, thank you very much. He did not give one single shit whether they wanted him to.  At the most, “when you’re a celebrity, they let you do it” indicates that they were too intimidated to stop him.

It is pretty troubling — and telling — that you don’t see the difference. Jesus.
[/quote]

All this hand-wringing over what Trump said but nothing over what Bill Clinton did.  Don't you think the White House intern was intimidated by the Commander in Chief?

bacchi

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3016 on: July 19, 2018, 05:41:18 PM »
All this hand-wringing over what Trump said but nothing over what Bill Clinton did.  Don't you think the White House intern was intimidated by the Commander in Chief?

Newsflash: Bill Clinton is no longer the President.

Get over it.

JLee

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3017 on: July 19, 2018, 05:42:31 PM »

Ah yes, when confronted by something you cannot lie or weasel your way out of, BUT THE CLINTONS!

You're like if Jeffrey Dahmer were on trial saying "well what about Hitler?" as his defense.

craimund

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3018 on: July 19, 2018, 05:45:10 PM »
Obama

When discussing Trump's comments about pussy grabbing, what does Obama have to do with it? Was Obama present at the time? Was he secretly recording the conversation when Trump stated that he was a pussy grabber?

In other words, two people can be liars and assholes at the same time. Bringing up one lie does not excuse the comments or actions of another person.

Do you see how ridiculous that is when people are discussing Trump? It's a form of equivalency and whataboutism that has no meaning.

I think behavior is judged by standards that have been set. There needs to be some consistency.

I don't like what Trump said.  It was, however, a private conversation and he wasn't the President or even in public office.  Unlike Obama and Clinton's lies.

craimund

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3019 on: July 19, 2018, 05:46:42 PM »

Get over it.

Newsflash - the election is over and and your gal "Cankles" Clinton lost.  Get over it.

JLee

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3020 on: July 19, 2018, 05:49:00 PM »
Obama

I think behavior is judged by standards that have been set. There needs to be some consistency.

I don't like what Trump said.  It was, however, a private conversation and he wasn't the President or even in public office.  Unlike Obama and Clinton's lies.

Interesting, so you must then think that Trump should be impeached for lying while in office.

Kris

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3021 on: July 19, 2018, 05:50:18 PM »

Get over it.

Newsflash - the election is over and and your gal "Cankles" Clinton lost.  Get over it.

It’s not really surprising that a guy who doesn’t understand the concept of female consent would toss out a pathetic and sexist insult of Clinton. Because, you know, Trump is super attractive. I’m sure his ankles are hawt, y’all.

Fucking Christ.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 05:52:41 PM by Kris »

craimund

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3022 on: July 19, 2018, 05:50:57 PM »
Obama

Interesting, so you must then think that Trump should be impeached for lying while in office.

Clinton lied under oath during a deposition.  He was even disbarred by the State of Arkansas for lying (he lost his law license).  He did not contest this.  Need to look this up. 

craimund

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3023 on: July 19, 2018, 05:52:50 PM »

Get over it.

It’s not really surprising that a guy who doesn’t really understand the concept of female consent would toss out a pathetic and sexist insult of Clinton. Because, you know, Trump is super attractive. I’m sure his ankles are hawt, y’all.

Fucking Christ.

Melania is pretty hot.  The Donald isn't my thing.

Kris

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3024 on: July 19, 2018, 05:53:57 PM »

Get over it.

It’s not really surprising that a guy who doesn’t really understand the concept of female consent would toss out a pathetic and sexist insult of Clinton. Because, you know, Trump is super attractive. I’m sure his ankles are hawt, y’all.

Fucking Christ.

The other thing I notice is that a lot of super sexist dudes are extremely unattractive themselves.

Hm.

craimund

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3025 on: July 19, 2018, 05:55:14 PM »

Get over it.

It’s not really surprising that a guy who doesn’t understand the concept of female consent would toss out a pathetic and sexist insult of Clinton. Because, you know, Trump is super attractive. I’m sure his ankles are hawt, y’all.

Fucking Christ.

So we can't make fun of the physical characteristics of politicians?  Then no more "orange" references about Trump.

craimund

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3026 on: July 19, 2018, 05:56:12 PM »

Get over it.

Fucking Christ.

The other thing I notice is that a lot of super sexist dudes are extremely unattractive themselves.

Hm.

Super Sexist?  Naw.  Don't like Hildebeast's ankles.

bacchi

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3027 on: July 19, 2018, 05:56:27 PM »
Newsflash - the election is over

Exactly! This is why we're discussing the current President, Trump. You're the one that brought up Obama and Clinton.

I realize that this is a common tactic of Foxnews -- their headliners were all about Clinton just a few days ago, which is why you're probably hot and bothered about it -- but whataboutism doesn't fly around here.

If you want to sensibly defend Trump's actions and words, feel free. Or keep on tilting against windmills.

Kris

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3028 on: July 19, 2018, 05:57:21 PM »

Get over it.

Fucking Christ.

So we can't make fun of the physical characteristics of politicians?  Then no more "orange" references about Trump.

Personally, I never bother to comment on Trump’s physical appearance.

His narcissism, weakness, stupidity, immorality, and treasonous behavior are more than enough for me.

Glenstache

• Magnum Stache
  • FI(lean) working on the "RE"
« Reply #3029 on: July 19, 2018, 05:57:57 PM »
Hey! Let's get back to speculating!

craimund

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3030 on: July 19, 2018, 05:58:11 PM »
Not defending Trump's words.  Just putting this "scandal" into some context.

Kris

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3031 on: July 19, 2018, 05:58:44 PM »

I speculate that Trump has worse cankles than Hillary.

bacchi

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3032 on: July 19, 2018, 05:59:30 PM »

Agreed. I tried but I will no longer feed the troll.

JLee

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3033 on: July 19, 2018, 06:00:42 PM »

You are attempting to justify his words with the illogical defense of saying "well other people did bad shit too."

That IS a defense.

craimund

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3034 on: July 19, 2018, 06:03:04 PM »

You are attempting to justify his words with the illogical defense of saying "well other people did bad shit too."

That IS a defense.

Saying boorish things isn't a crime - yet.  Other people (i.e., Clinton and Obama) did bad shit while they were president.  Trump said bad shit before he was president.

Glenstache

• Magnum Stache
  • FI(lean) working on the "RE"
« Reply #3035 on: July 19, 2018, 06:04:46 PM »
I am very curious if Trump will actually send a former US ambassador to Russia for questioning.

Also, Microsoft today reported the first verifiable Russian tampering in the 2018 elections.
https://www.nbcnews.com/card/microsoft-executive-says-three-2018-campaigns-have-been-targeted-phishing-n892836

golden1

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3036 on: July 19, 2018, 06:05:36 PM »
Stop arguing with the fox cult members.  It’s a pointless waste of energy. 

anisotropy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #3037 on: July 19, 2018, 06:09:24 PM »

Rationality is subjective.

I am aware rationality in modern lingo has to do with personal core beliefs. I can't speak for Popper, but to me, rationality means the ability and the will to distinguish facts from fiction or narratives, so no, it is not subjective and can be measured objectively. I would go even further and associate it with how one scores on a CRT (cognitive reflection test), which measure a person's tendency to override an incorrect "gut" response and engage in further reflection to find a correct answer.

As an elitist and a douche, I don't view someone a "true" person until one can successfully pass a CRT. After all, what really separates us from animals? Maybe nothing. Oh wait, most animals don't lie...

bacchi

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3038 on: July 19, 2018, 06:10:05 PM »
Interesting 538 article, https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-trump-bowed-to-pressure-after-his-press-conference-with-putin/.

Last year, we came up with a “Trump opposition meter,” identifying six powerful blocs who could limit or check Trump:

The federal bureaucracy.
    The courts.
    Democrats in Congress.
    Republicans in Congress.
    The public.
    The press.

Trump backs down, at least initially, if more than 1/2 of the power blocs are against him. The current crisis is at least a Level 5, with some of the public still supporting him. The immigration fuckup was a Level 6 with all but the most base (=those who think forcibly separating young children from their parents is a good idea) among us against Trump and Miller.

As these crises happen more and more, I speculate that bloc 4, Republicans in Congress, will begin to be more critical of Trump. Without that bloc, and with the bureacracy (particularly the Pentagon) against him, Trump will take his marbles and go home. Pence will finish his term.

golden1

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3039 on: July 19, 2018, 06:10:15 PM »
Trumps recent behavior is really puzzling to me.  I mean, it’s as if someone said “How could Trump make himself look more beholden to Putin?” And he just went ahead and did it.

The “would” vs, “wouldn’t” thing is hilarious.  It’s actually worse than “It depends on what your definition of “is” is.”   

Kris

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3040 on: July 19, 2018, 06:13:04 PM »

Personally, I’m not arguing with anyone. I’m pointing out sexist shitbag behavior.

JLee

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3041 on: July 19, 2018, 06:15:41 PM »

Personally, I’m not arguing with anyone. I’m pointing out sexist shitbag behavior.

I'm not seeing a whole lot of arguing, really - mostly reality being presented by most people and then rejected by another.

bacchi

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3042 on: July 19, 2018, 06:16:27 PM »
I am very curious if Trump will actually send a former US ambassador to Russia for questioning.

The Senate voted (in another almost worthless Resolution) 98-0 to not send any Americans to Russia for (enhanced) interrogation. Trump backed down (again) right before the vote.

It'd make for an interesting SC case if Trump pushed it. Would the partisan "constitutionalist" SC agree with Trump? Would the dozen or so people go into hiding, hidden by patriots (liberals and conservatives working together?!?) as the Breitbart/pizzagate crowd searches for them using the power of the state? I guess California or the UK are the best places to hide.

Strange times.

sol

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3043 on: July 19, 2018, 06:19:50 PM »

That's a generous interpretation.  Just as likely is that he's a paid Russian troll, rather than a homegrown American troll.  Remember, what the Russians want most is America divided from itself, and from it's allies.

Which is why Fox News plays so nicely into their hands.  Getting the extreme wings of the parties riled up is the whole point.  Discord!  Conflict!  A House divided!

Maybe he's a genuine homegrown American troll, who just happens to coincidentally be doing the Russians bidding? 

Radagast

• Magnum Stache
  • One Does Not Simply Work Into Mordor
« Reply #3044 on: July 19, 2018, 08:07:03 PM »

That's a generous interpretation.  Just as likely is that he's a paid Russian troll, rather than a homegrown American troll.  Remember, what the Russians want most is America divided from itself, and from it's allies.

Which is why Fox News plays so nicely into their hands.  Getting the extreme wings of the parties riled up is the whole point.  Discord!  Conflict!  A House divided!

Maybe he's a genuine homegrown American troll, who just happens to coincidentally be doing the Russians bidding?
That's a problem I have too. I dropped by the Fox news comments sections to day, and I honestly have no way of telling if the comments are by Russian agents or mentally disturbed Americans.

On a similar note, I am for free exchange of ideas and all, but can we prevent new members from posting in the "Off Topic" or general political posts until they have at least 100 relevant posts on mustachian topics?

Kris

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3045 on: July 19, 2018, 08:29:21 PM »

That's a problem I have too. I dropped by the Fox news comments sections to day, and I honestly have no way of telling if the comments are by Russian agents or mentally disturbed Americans.

On a similar note, I am for free exchange of ideas and all, but can we prevent new members from posting in the "Off Topic" or general political posts until they have at least 100 relevant posts on mustachian topics?

Ha. I’d be up for this. I admit that I almost exclusively post in off-topic these days, but I did orignally post much more in the mustachian topics. It’s just that these days, I am pretty squared away in that department.

OtherJen

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3046 on: July 19, 2018, 08:49:29 PM »

Got it. I’ll see myself out.

Dancin'Dog

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3047 on: July 19, 2018, 09:47:36 PM »
Who's going to be the "Relevant Post Police"? 

Radagast

• Magnum Stache
  • One Does Not Simply Work Into Mordor
« Reply #3048 on: July 19, 2018, 10:10:08 PM »
Who's going to be the "Relevant Post Police"?
Other places for example ban links or images for the first 100 posts to keep spam out. It seems like many new posters (not just now, there is a long track record) only show up in the politically charged off-topic threads. It seems like trolling to me. Why post in a forum oriented towards thoughtful living if your only objective is angry political venting? Isn't there a reddit or something for that?

Dancin'Dog

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3049 on: July 19, 2018, 10:27:26 PM »
I understand the reasoning.  I'm only pointing out that judging each of the first 100 posts of new members would probably be impractical. 

Isn't there a tab provided to alert the mods about posts that are aggressive, offensive, or break the TOU of the forum?  A few infraction alerts about "bad posters" should be effective and probably sufficient.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!