I also have limited play time. Maybe 5-10hrs a week.
Currently, I'm playing
- Rocket League - ~70hrs - I suck, but my friends are super into it, and it's the best way to "hang out" since we live hours away these days.
- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - ~55hrs - Probably another 100+ to complete.
- Dungeon of the Endless - Just bought on sale. Only ~2hrs in. Need to finish DD:DA first!
- Stellaris - ~100hrs - So much fun, but can get overwhelming if you're playing on a large galaxy. Lost my first couple of tries, won my most recent. Going to jump back into it in the future, as they are already releasing additional content.
- Anarchy Online - ~200 DAYS (over 16 years) - MMOs are too much time commitment, but I find myself drawn back in every year or so. Many characters from lowbie twinks to 220.
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - I feel like I NEED the Nintendo Switch, and the new Zelda, but I haven't purchased a console since XBOX 360 back in 2005-2006.
- VR? - Don't have the hardware yet. Will wait until I can justify it and prices come down. Lots of cool games coming out!