Author Topic: Just curious: any other Mustachian from Spain?  (Read 1690 times)

Mon

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Just curious: any other Mustachian from Spain?
« on: January 18, 2017, 08:39:23 AM »
That subject says all :)
Maybe we could share some particular issues that are country-related (investment, cheap grocery stores,...)

Frugalspain

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Just curious: any other Mustachian from Spain?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 07:41:09 AM »
Hola! 
I live in rural Asturias with my family. We're not actually Spanish, but have lived here for years. Not sure if there are any other Mustachians from Spain, as I only joined the forum a few days ago.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello!

michaelotal

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 12:40:28 PM »
Hi, I have been living and working in Barcelona for five years. I am a US / UK citizen with UK / Spanish wife and kids. It would be great to share knowledge, particularly around some of the tax and investing issues and challenges. All the best, Andrew

le-weekend

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 04:21:36 PM »
I was searching these forums for the word "Barcelona" :-)

I'm traveling there in September and I'm looking for advice --  I have a friend living in Barcelona who is great and will be showing me the city for as long as I want, but we're not close enough for me to spend my whole 1.5 weeks in Europe with her. I want to take a side trip to break it up and give my introvert-self some down time. 

So far I like the idea of visiting Albi, France. It looks like a peaceful, pretty town, I love art and old buildings and would enjoy the Toulouse-Lautrec museum. I also like the idea of going to Nice for many reasons: it would be gorgeous, interesting, more great museums, I love French clothing stores, and side trips to other Cote d'Azur sites would be very exciting.

Any insights on Albi and Nice would be most welcome.

le-weekend

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 06:47:12 PM »
Not from Spain but Latino, Hola!!!

Any one of you guys/gals from Spain willing to buy/ship something for me? The eBay seller won't mail to the US. I can pay via PayPal.

Pretty please. Been searching for this item for about 2 years and finally found one.
I can't do that, but you might look into colis expat. It's a company (I think French) that lets you buy stuff from Europe. It gives you a French p.o. box address and then for a fee, colis expat then sends it to you. I haven't used it yet but I might use it to buy some clothing from French stores that won't ship to the states. 

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

dachs

• Bristles
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 07:58:28 AM »
Hello,

I'm planning to work in Spain. When I live and work in Spain I'll have to pay taxes on my investments there as well. Can you recommend a good / cheap broker and maybe some tax information for investing

Muchas gracias :)