Author Topic: Free Energy, suppressed before with bribes of Money. But we are MMM!!  (Read 38973 times)

matchewed

• Magnum Stache
Re: Free Energy, suppressed before with bribes of Money. But we are MMM!!
« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2013, 07:11:55 AM »
Y'know I know it's a played out meme and all but I think I know what I want to be for Halloween now. Thank you GuitarStv.

Freeyourchains2

« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2013, 10:19:29 AM »
A Particle accelerator project was in development between Tesla and Soviet engineers at the time to have a tesla coil reach 50 million volts and accelerate particles up to 350 miles per second.

And so?  Some of the first primitive particle accelerators did use Tesla coils, but better methods were soon discovered. (Basically elaborations of Lawrence's cyclotron.)  The LHC is currently up around 7 TeV, over 100,000 times as much as that project, and is capable of accelerating protons to 99.9999991% times the speed of light.

Yes, however; Too much focus is on "particles" not enough of "waves" and the Aether.

5 mile radius underground magnetic cyclotrons using annual electricity consumption that could approach 1000 gigawatt-hours to power the thing, And have taxed worker-consumer slaves paying for it; Ouch! (Estimated $3.2 Billion annually) I would hate to see the annual freetime consumption lost from people's lives in tax equivalencies for that! (160,000 @ $60k/year income tax range. But hey it does create jobs right, out of the government's budgets, taxpayers!) (http://spectrum.ieee.org/computing/embedded-systems/powering-the-large-hadron-collider)

Just saying that's an awfully big amount of money to spend focusing on particles, with not even $1 Billion going towards Aether and wave research or electrical inventors research. (that can give free energy to every person in the world.)

« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 10:21:17 AM by Freeyourchains2 »

Jamesqf

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2013, 12:17:25 PM »
Yes, however; Too much focus is on "particles" not enough of "waves" and the Aether.

(Sigh) Basic quantum mechanics here: there is no difference between particles and waves.  See e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave–particle_duality

And there is no Aether.

matchewed

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2013, 01:13:54 PM »

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2013, 08:20:26 AM »

Tesla . . .

Aether . . .

A . . .

Aliens . . .

DO I HAVE TO SPELL EVERYTHING OUT FOR YOU ?????!!!!1111

Freeyourchains2

« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2013, 08:41:57 AM »

(Sigh) Basic quantum mechanics here: there is no difference between particles and waves.  See e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave–particle_duality

And there is no Aether.

And yet, quantum mechanics can't explain Gravity, and how or where gravity gets it's energy from. But of course modern day scientist think Gravity is a particle too...

Freeyourchains2

« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2013, 09:03:20 AM »
@GuitarStv in regards to "Aliens & Tesla"  Here is a website archive of gathered information over the decades from a Lockheed Martin Engineer that might peak your's and other's curiosity, or at least may make you wonder about something new, if you are intellectually starving for ideas while bored at work or something.

http://www.stealthskater.com/Science.htm#Tesla

"stealthskater" is his code name, and uses the website as a simple place to store found reports, theories, even some science among there that is not so easy to find (like how to make nuclear weapons and the science of how they work), etc. But take what you want out of it, just like reading a book at the library.

As for the sake of ARebelSpy's, Russ's, MMM's Global Moderation sanity (and drive space, though views = $ for drive space, right?...) I will try my absolute hardest to keep "Aliens" out of this thread discussion. So divert your energy for aliens to that website and potentially start up another thread; as even if you don't believe, the "then in your believe what is Fiction or Non-Fiction" may inspire your creativity and any future inventions that you may have never ever considered without reading those pdf files, or FBI vault files for that matter, or this thread for that matter.

Because when MMM's principals free over 100,000,000 engineers/scientists from working financial taxed slavery...they'll be wanting to work together to invent new things with some of their free time (and will be less greedy I hope), and they'll be looking for creative inspiration and will be trying to avoid naysayers, especially the still in debt naysayers.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 09:06:40 AM by Freeyourchains2 »

Freeyourchains2

« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2013, 09:19:19 AM »
Weekend project for all: DIY self-sustaining autonomous power generator from only permanent magnets and carpentry/welding skills under a budget of $50 investment dollars.

Please post a detailed schematic of how this generator works.

As my patent is pending for credibility, and as i start a self-sufficient free energy giving non profit, this website, the patents, this thread, etc. will have to hold you over for now. (http://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=976)

I am trying to give hints in the right direction as to the though process of how i did my research and science for my invention. As I am more curious as to what other's can think up as well from their thoughts.

Apparently, the government doesn't like the idea of a non-profit that gives out energy for free and neither do the big energy tycoons who own energy utility corporations. (even though there exists non-profits that give out green housed grown food for free, and is still growing to feed the world, and this becomes inflation and tax free... http://gardenpool.org/,   and these guys http://www.onecommunityranch.org/food-production-infrastructure/, and many others, etc. google it)

Bakari

• Handlebar Stache
  • Veggie Powered Handyman
    • The Flamboyant Introvert
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2013, 09:43:23 AM »

...as i start a self-sufficient free energy giving non profit, ...
Apparently, the government doesn't like the idea of a non-profit that gives out energy for free

You know, Lex Luther tried that recently.  Long story short, it was a key component of sparking what is heading towards a war between the Justice League and the US Government - exactly what Superman (who is an ALIEN btw) kept assuring everyone would never happen.  Sure, the conflict is with Cadmus now - but Cadmus is funded by the government, and they have been given military support in the past.

Not long ago Bane and Talia al Ghul took over a fusion generator - something that could produce essentially unlimited energy - in order to hold an entire city hostage; with the intention of blowing it up anyway, even if their demands were met.

These are just the most recent examples...

So tell me this, FYC... which is it?  Do you simply not know your history, or are you in fact a supervillan yourself?

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2013, 10:01:04 AM »
@GuitarStv in regards to "Aliens & Tesla"  Here is a website archive of gathered information over the decades from a Lockheed Martin Engineer that might peak your's and other's curiosity, or at least may make you wonder about something new, if you are intellectually starving for ideas while bored at work or something.

http://www.stealthskater.com/Science.htm#Tesla

"stealthskater" is his code name, and uses the website as a simple place to store found reports, theories, even some science among there that is not so easy to find (like how to make nuclear weapons and the science of how they work), etc. But take what you want out of it, just like reading a book at the library.

As for the sake of ARebelSpy's, Russ's, MMM's Global Moderation sanity (and drive space, though views = $ for drive space, right?...) I will try my absolute hardest to keep "Aliens" out of this thread discussion. So divert your energy for aliens to that website and potentially start up another thread; as even if you don't believe, the "then in your believe what is Fiction or Non-Fiction" may inspire your creativity and any future inventions that you may have never ever considered without reading those pdf files, or FBI vault files for that matter, or this thread for that matter.

Why do you feel the need to suppress and cover up the obvious truth about Tesla's alien background?  What government agency do you work for?  Why are you distracting us from the hidden truth with these transparent lies about FREE ENERGY????

Or are you in fact working for the aliens?

Long story short, it was a key component of sparking what is heading towards a war between the Justice League and the US Government - exactly what Superman (who is an ALIEN btw) kept assuring everyone would never happen.

Everything points to one conclusion . . . ALIENS!  The evidence is UNDENIABLE.  The facts are right there for all to see.

Freeyourchains2

« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2013, 10:17:58 AM »
As for those that wanted to skim this site page of Tesla's Lost Inventions. (http://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=954)
Here is the one highlight.

"Free-Energy Receiver

For starters, think of this as a solar-electric panel. Tesla’s invention is very different, but the closest thing to it in conventional tech-nology is in photovoltaics. One radical difference is that conventional solar-electric panels consist of a substrate coated with crystalline silicon; the latest use amorphous silicon. Conventional solar panels are expensive, and, whatever the coating, they are manufactured by esoteric processes. But Tesla’s”solar panel” is just a shiny metal plate with a transparent coating of some insulating material which today could be a spray plastic. Stick one of these antenna-like panels up in the air, the higher the better, and wire it to one side of a capacitor, the other going to a good earth ground.Now the energy from the sun is charging that capacitor. Connect across the capacitor some sort of switching device so that it can be discharged arrhythmic intervals, and you have an electric output. Tesla’s patent is telling us that it is that simple to get electric energy. The bigger the area of the insulated plate, the more energy you get. But this is more than a “solar panel” because it does not necessarily need sunshine to operate. It also produces power at night Of course, this is impossible according to official science. For this reason, you could not get a patent on such an invention today. Many an inventor has learned this the hard way. Tesla had his problems with the patent examiners, but today’s free-energy inventor has it much tougher. At the time of this writing, the U. S. Patent Office is headed by a Reagan appointee who came to the office straight from a top executive position with Phillips Petroleum. Tesla’s free-energy receiver was patented in 1901 as An Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy. The patent refers to “the sun, as well as other sources of radiant energy, like cosmic rays.” That the device works at night is explained in terms of the night-time availability of cosmic rays. Tesla also refers to the ground as “a vast reservoir of negative electricity.” Tesla was fascinated by radiant energy and its free-energy possibilities. He called the Crooke’s radiometer (a device which has vanes that spin in a vacuum when exposed to radiant energy) “a beautiful invention.” He believed that it would become possible to harness energy directly by “connecting to the very wheelwork of nature.” His free-energy receiver is as close as he ever came to such a device in his patented work. But on his 76th birthday at the ritual press conference, Tesla (who was without the financial wherewithal to patent but went on inventing in his head) announced a “cosmic-ray motor.” When asked if it was more powerful than the Crooke’s radiometer, he answered, “thousands of times more powerful.”

how it works

From the electric potential that exists between the elevated plate (plus) and the ground (minus), energy builds in the capacitor, and, after “a suitable time interval,” the accumulated energy will “manifest itself in a powerful discharge” which can do work. The capacitor, says Tesla should be “of considerable electrostatic capacity” and its dielectric made of “the best quality mica,” for it has to with stand potentials that could rupture a weaker dielectric. Tesla gives various options for the switching device. One is a rotary switch that resembles a Tesla circuit controller. Another is an electrostatic device consisting of two very light, membranous conductors suspended in a vacuum. These sense the energy build-up in the capacitor, one going positive, the other negative, and, at a certain charge level, are attracted, touch, and thus fire the capacitor. Tesla also mentions another switching device consisting of a minute air gap or weak dielectric film which breaks down suddenly when a certain potential is reached. The above is about all the technical detail you get in the patent. Although I’ve seen a few cursory references to Tesla’s invention in my sampling of the literature of free-energy, I am not aware of any attempts to verify it experimentally.

Plauson’s converter

Tesla’s invention may have helped to inspire the many other inventors who have worked in the field of free energy. At least a dozen are on record. Let’s look at one in particular. In 1921 Hermann Plauson, a German experimenter, succeeded in obtaining patents, including one in the U. S., for Conversion of Atmospheric Electric Energy. In school, every introduction to electricity touches on the phenomenon of so-called “static” (or electrostatic) electricity, and this is what Plauson means by “atmospheric.” Static electricity is built-up charge, electricity in a raw state, and it comes easy in Nature, as evidenced by lightning and the aurora borealis. If you have ever seen a frictional static machine in operation, it’s not difficult to imagine the tremendous potential in artificially produced static. A rotating disk type of static machine or the silk belt type, as in the Van de Graff generator, produces discharges like those from a tesla coil. Unfortunately, in school, the subject of static electricity is briefly touched upon and then abruptly dropped, never to be mentioned again. Electrical power sources thereafter are limited to the battery or the wall socket.

how it works

In the Plauson drawing the free energy converter on the left interfaces with a disk type static machine via special pick up “combs.” When the static collecting disk is rotated, the combs pick up the charge, one comb going positive, the other negative. The combs, in turn, charge up their respective capacitors until sufficiently high potential builds to jump the spark gap. The oscillatory discharge is induced into the transformer primary. This is high-voltage, high-frequency electric energy. The familiar spark-gap oscillator has turned charge into dynamic energy. The transformer steps down the vibrating high voltage to practical levels to power lighting, heating, and special high-frequency motors. The Plauson patent drawing to the right shows a device that works on the same principle but collects energy by means of an antenna, as does Tesla’s receiver. Since the higher the antenna the better, and the more area the better, Plauson favors big metallic helium balloons. Plauson says the safety gap, which has three times the resistance of the working gap, is absolutely necessary for collecting large quantities of charge. The capacitors across the gaps in the series safety gap allow for uniform sparking. Plauson’s device suggests that Tesla’s might be explained in terms of electrostatics. Tesla, at the press conference honoring his 77th birthday in 1933 declared that electric power was everywhere present in unlimited quantities “and could drive the world’s machinery without the need of coal, oil, gas, or any other fuels.” A reporter asked if the sudden introduction of his principle wouldn’t “upset the present economic system.” Tesla replied, “It is badly upset already.”

--End subsection on website.

And we are back to Tesla's U.S. Patent 685,957..my oh my how the government regrets that patent...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 10:25:08 AM by Freeyourchains2 »

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2013, 10:24:36 AM »
As for those of you who wanted to skim this site discussing Tesla's arrival on Earth as an ALIEN visitor:  http://ufodigest.com/article/mystical-legacy-nikola-tesla-martian-or-time-traveler

A Global Communications book "Nikola Tesla: Free Energy and the White Dove," written by the mysterious and ever-popular retired military intelligence operative known only as Commander X, borrows liberally from a very rare manuscript issued privately in the 1950s by Margaret Storm, that was only circulated among a small group of New Age believers and was never published by a commercial publisher. In this work the articulate Storm proclaims the following about Tesla for the first time:

"Nikola Tesla was not an Earthman."

Storm goes on to explain that the "space people" have stated that Nikola Tesla was born onboard a spaceship which was on a flight from Venus to the Earth in July of 1856. The little boy was called Nikola. The ship delivered the newborn baby at precisely midnight between July 9 and 10.

It is generally known in occult circles that the "in-between" areas have the most power, hence midnight is called "the witching hour" because it lies between the end of one day and the beginning of the next. Similarly, blues singer Robert Johnson is alleged to have met the devil at "the crossroads," the space between the various roads. Even "The Twilight Zone" is named for that gray borderland between day and night.

--- End subsection on Article

Image of Tesla's flying saucer:

beltim

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2013, 10:35:34 AM »
Ugh.  After posting the errors in calculating how much money the government spends, no one has responded to that point and I'm no longer interested in seeing these updates.

Is there a way to stop being notified about new updates to this thread?  I haven't found one.

Bakari

• Handlebar Stache
  • Veggie Powered Handyman
    • The Flamboyant Introvert
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2013, 10:36:41 AM »
“a vast reservoir of negative electricity.” ... “thousands of times more powerful.”

... the accumulated energy will “manifest itself in a powerful discharge”

So I was right!  You are building a lightning gun!
The only remaining question is why are you revealing your plans - albeit in a rather cryptic form - here in advance, thereby increasing the chances that someone may stop you?  Unless... unless that is exactly what you want to happen... which must mean... ITS A TRAP!

davisgang90

• Handlebar Stache
    • Photography by Rich Davis
« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2013, 11:09:54 AM »
Aperture Science looked into this stuff, developed some unique portal technology and then everyone was killed by a rogue computer.  Plus the cake is a lie!

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2013, 11:12:54 AM »
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 05:16:45 PM by FrugalToque »

matchewed

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #116 on: September 06, 2013, 11:15:24 AM »
Aperture Science looked into this stuff, developed some unique portal technology and then everyone was killed by a rogue computer.  Plus the cake is a lie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI

Jamesqf

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #117 on: September 06, 2013, 12:12:32 PM »
And yet, quantum mechanics can't explain Gravity, and how or where gravity gets it's energy from.

And why should it?  Einstein's General Relativity explains gravity.

Notice that both theories work: if you have a cell phone or car navigation system with GPS, you're using things that were designed using both quantum mechanics and general relativity.  Now you claim that Tesla's theories allow for "free energy" collectors and such.  OK, build them and show that they work.  Simple, no?

The alternative is to keep prating on about ridiculous conspiracy theories.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 12:23:32 PM by Jamesqf »

BC_Goldman

• Bristles
« Reply #118 on: September 06, 2013, 02:32:23 PM »
Of course i read through them all. They are in support of my claims as a reference of suppression of Tesla's possession as the FBI will go to full lengths to debunk all inventions, materials, scientific discoveries, etc, for the best of "National Interest".

Bollocks! There is NOTHING in those 290 pages that support your claims. There is NOTHING there that gives any evidence that the FBI debunked any of Tesla's claims. There is NOTHING!!

The classification for decades and then the recent declassification and eventual release from the FBI vault shows more credibility as to the supreme suppression of electrical inventors and engineers in the last 100 years. From what you infer and how you reacted, the agenda of the FBI was well received to help disprove interest in Tesla and to suppress his lost inventions from ever reaching the public's interest. Yet it should be obvious not to trust the FBI's cover up inquiries.

1. The FBI has a lot of classified stuff. It's standard practice. Something being classified and then declassified means doesn't mean bupkiss.
2. The FBI didn't suppress squat! My inferrences are based of off sane, rational observations of presented data (you even supplied it).
3. There's no rational evidence that the FBI had an agenda concerning Tesla.

On page 90 for one case of an example, the new "acting" director is quick to respond to inquiries that the Office of Alien Property from the Department of Justice took ownership of all his possessions. Don't you find it a bit odd? Just like how they usually shuffle programs from one department to another so no one can find a trail?

I don't find it odd at all. The FBI said from nearly page 1 that OAP collected Tesla's stuff, not them. The whole reason for all the claims seems to stem from a book written by a guy who didn't fact check his info.

And to make sure all claims are suppressed properly, a technical aide John Trump, a Custodian of the Office of Alien Property from the Department of Justice with a letter to say Tesla's last 15 years were speculative, philosophical and no scientific papers or evidence was found with his possession; yet,  the office takes all possessions, papers, etc and then eventually hands them over to the U.S. Air Force for development and research. Page 178-179. Clearly this is contradicting what the letters are saying and is why the FBI did the Investigation into the matter.  (The U.S. Air Force was interested in acquiring Tesla's possessions for weaponry; while the FBI was hot on the trail as what is going on within the government itself, to help sustain it's own survival. But that topic is for a different thread.)
1. The bold part is an important misquotation on your part. He actually said: "As a result of this examination, it is my considered opinion that there exist among Dr. Tesla's papers and possessions no scientific notes, description of hitherto unrevealed methods or devices, or actual apparatus which could be of significant value to this country or which would constitute a hazard in unfriendly hands. I can therefore see no technical or military reason why further custody of the property should be retained." ALSO: "It should be no discredit to this distinguished engineer and scientist whose solid contributions to the electrical art were made at the beginning of the present century to report that his thoughts and efforts during at least the last fifteen years were primarily speculative, philosophical, and somewhat promotional character -- often concerned with the production and wireless transmission of power -- but did not include new sound, workable principles or methods for realizing such results."

2. Tesla's possessions were handed over to his nephew and returned to Yugoslavia to the museum being furnished in his honor. Where are you coming up with the notion that OAP handed over his stuff to the Air Force?

3. There's no clear contradiction to the letter, just a contradiction between what it actually says and what you misconstrue it saying.

4. What is this nonsense about the FBI's survival? Did they need magic death-rays for their agents to use against space aliens? Yes, it is a topic for another thread, there's plenty of crazy here already.
And of course Page 150 with regards to Tesla's possessions states the US Air Force had commissioned request for the property of Tesla's equipment from the Office of Alien Property for experimentation. One of the last times any agency or Office of Alien Property admitted to having Tesla's possessions.
A request which was based on the pressure from one Private Fitzgerald who was a possible protege of Tesla and did work perfecting a 'death ray' for the military. (All stuff you can find elsewhere in the documents). Considering the military's penchant to love the idea of wacky superweapons it's not that unreasonable to see them taking a chance that Tesla may have actually had something legit. Again, no evidence that they found anything like you are claiming.

Which shows another feud that someone is covering up something and not telling the full truth here, as the FBI investigates some more.
What feud? The FBI keeps 'investigating' i.e. replying to people because the rumor they took Tesla's stuff keeps coming back up (probably thanks in large part to conspiracy people).

Many other never before mentioned "Lost inventions" turn up in this FBI investigative report. Further claiming suppression of his works. A Particle accelerator project was in development between Tesla and Soviet engineers at the time to have a tesla coil reach 50 million volts and accelerate particles up to 350 miles per second. (Exhibit Q) These findings however were also dismissed in papers under the Office of Alien Property. (more modern term "Office of Foreign Materials" ).
That's from the letter you misquoted earlier and continue to do so. Exhibit Q was an agreement between Tesla and what appears to be a Soviet company for him to supply information to build such a device. The investigator suspects the information supplied was part of other informational exhibits listed and was unworkable. You can claim to have such a device but if you can't make it work, I call bollocks.

But i am glad you took the time to read it and open your mind up to the possibilities of governmental suppression of Inventors and world changing inventions. Clearly the FBI was interested in investigating where these possessions ended up, as other agencies wanted to acquire them for their own development and research.
I took the time to read it to see if there was any shred of evidence that backs up any of the inane claims you've been making. Clearly, the FBI's interest in investigating was because people kept asking them for information that they never possessed. The only reason other agencies would be looking at any of his stuff was because he was a brilliant mind originally. Crackpot claims are normally dismissed but if they come from someone who was once great, it's at least worth checking out. There's no evidence that anything they found was workable.

As for more references and information regarding his lost inventions see here: http://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=954
Based on you're inability to comprehend information found in the FBI files you posted, I think I'll pass.

Freeyourchains2

« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2013, 09:59:59 PM »
@BC_GOLDMAN.

The FBI is notorious for covering their trails very well, and here is what they tell the public.

"Myth #10) The FBI has Nikola Tesla’s plans for a “death ray”!

Nikola Tesla   
Nikola Tesla   
If you don’t know the name, Nikola Tesla was a prolific inventor and gifted physicist and engineer—most known for developing the basis for AC power—who was born in Croatia in 1856 and settled in the U.S. in 1884. When Tesla died in New York in January 1943, his papers—which were thought to include plans for a particle beam weapon, dubbed a “death ray” by the press—were temporarily seized by the Department of Justice Alien Property Custodian Office (“alien” in this case means “foreigner,” although Tesla was a U.S. citizen). Despite longstanding reports and rumors, the FBI was not involved in searching Tesla’s effects, and it never had possession of his papers or any microfilm that may have been made of those papers. Since 1943, we have told a consistent story to all who have asked. Reports to the contrary appear to be based on an initial confusion of FBI agents with other government officials—especially Alien Property Office personnel. These rumors have long been repeated in biographies and articles on Tesla without double-checking the facts as reported in our files."

Of course on the same site, they say this....

"Myth #2) The FBI has files on every American.

"Some people think that the FBI has a vast range of files on all the bad things they’ve ever done. Not true! We keep investigative files on serious violations of federal law and major threats to our national security. We won’t have a “file” on you unless you’re a spy or terrorist or criminal or are suspected of being one (and we use the word “file” loosely, as we generally organize materials by cases, not individuals). Some people do appear in our files if they’ve provided us with information or were a victim in a case…or because an authorized third party requested information about them—but this kind of information is held under strict laws and for a legally specified period of time. For more details, see our Freedom of Information Act file fact sheet."

When it just so happens another agency is devoted full time to collecting information on all American Citizens, The NSA as proven by Edward Snowden in recent news. So it's a great example of not telling the whole truth and passing on important/classified/top secret files to another agency, especially to lose the paper trail that the FBI was ever involved. I guess we should completely trust the FBI and should focus in on the Office of Alien Property, since they had possession of it all, as reported by the FBI, who solely investigated on the matter and reported the matter as such; but as reported by themselves, were interested in Tesla but would never take his possessions or track down the trail of his possessions for their own agenda...rolls eyes, just like their long history of following their own military branches during the Cold War. It's their purpose to investigate and seize all evidence and any military technological advancements that could boost National interests and/or their own.

Jamesqf

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #120 on: September 08, 2013, 10:32:15 PM »
When Tesla died in New York in January 1943, his papers—which were thought to include plans for a particle beam weapon, dubbed a “death ray” by the press—

1943 was 70 years ago.  Do you suppose it's possible that technology has moved on just a little bit since then?  If Tesla really had had workable plans for a "death ray", someone else would surely have re-invented it by now.  If not the folks in the US SDI, then the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, North Koreans... 

Scientific & technical discoveries can't be kept secret for long, because everyone has access to the natural world, and the existing body of knowledge that makes discoveries possible.  Look at how often in history several people come up with the same idea almost simultaneously: Darwin & Wallace with evolution, Newton & Leibnitz with calculus.  Or consider how much effort the US devoted to keeping nuclear weapons technology secret, to such good effect that some of the world's most culturally backward states now have them.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 09:32:42 PM by Jamesqf »

Freeyourchains2

« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2013, 07:54:17 AM »
When Tesla died in New York in January 1943, his papers—which were thought to include plans for a particle beam weapon, dubbed a “death ray” by the press—

1943 was 70 years ago.  Do you suppose it's possible that technology has moved on just a little bit since then?  If Tesla really had had workable plans for a "death ray", someone else would surely have re-invented it by now.  If not the folks in the US SDI, then the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, North Koreans... 

Scientific & technical discoveries can't be kept secret for long, because everyone has access to the natural world, and the existing body of knowledge that makes discoveries possible.  Look at how often in history several people come up with the same idea almost simultaneously: Darwin & Wallace with evolution, Newton & Leibnitz with calculus.  Or consider how much effort the US devoted to keeping nuclear weapons technology secret, to such good effect that some of the world's most culturally backward states now have them.

Well if we take this same question and put in into a similarity of Mustachian Vs. Antimustachian perspective:

From 1860-1943, people consumed less and were more self-sufficient then in 2013. They had less debts; even if you include the foreigners coming to America for liberty that would take loans or promissory work contracts for 10 years, and/or they would start up businesses. (like Tesla after working for Edison's false promise of a salary)

Now the wealthy minded were keen on the way to save and invest and innovate new business models and how to advertise and market to consumers. There were less consumers back in the day that followed the slogans, media, and big city life of consumption and spending paycheck to paycheck as compared to today.

In the 1943, most investor's Money came from an individual's own pocket and/or business success to venture and research new science and technology with a competitive edge and the complete freedom to do as they pleased for experiments and research, though most ideas came from their employees for the business's success and overall owner's success. While all the credit and mostly reward went to the Owners. This practice hasn't changed yet even in modern day.

In 2013, Government Military taxpayer money invested for research on technology leads the way with at least $15 Billion in R&D every year among all the branches and intelligence agencies (A breakdown of US intelligence's multi-billion dollar "black budget" has been revealed in files disclosed by leaker Edward Snowden to the Washington Post article located here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23903310, and this black budget info will be forth coming as it's now available to the public online) , but most tech and science discoveries from here are then classified for decades from the public and consumer world that could benefit greatly....too greatly and with not enough tax laws in place to gain from the great science and technological changes. Big Corporation entities favor only consumer earnings of products and services, and will never share sciense or technology freely with the world, only at a price.

Among these modern titans, individual inventors/scientists/engineers are bought out for $100k-$2M easily, or jailed for life for leaking big government information, then the Billion annual revenue tech companies can shelf or internally house any science discovery or technology for their own business agenda and potential future earnings.

So the odds are against you with Government and Corporation as your  enemies if you wish to give out energy (or grown food for that matter) to the world. Compared to the more freedom, less big government, and only other individuals to compete with culture of the 1900's.

We live in a world of Big Business and Big Government that prefers it's citizens as anti-mustachian workers and consumers so it can tax/fee it's citizens for both so they both entities can survive.

Individuals were more Mustachian back in the early 1900's, and science had more opportunity for world wide changes from an individual's passion and successes, then they do in Corporations and Government Classification of today's era.

The freedom to change the world has diminished based upon Corporate and Political agendas. With less liberty and opportunity for the individual scientist/engineer to revolutionize the world.

Side History of potential great loss to electrical engineering.

"Fourier(1768-1830)
A French mathematician, Fourier was torn between his father's desire for him to enter the priesthood and his real interest in mathematics. By the age of 14 mathematics won out. He became involved in the aftermath of the French Revolution and even became an acquaintance of Napolean's. At one point he was imprisoned and destined for the guillotine, but he was eventually freed instead. Fourier is best known for the series that bears his name. He also expanded the definition of a function. Riemann used the Fourier series to define a definite integral, and the series has also been used for many other applications to physics."

http://www.mscs.dal.ca/~kgardner/History.html

In order to change the world scientifically one must go through a lifetime of overcoming many many life/death or slavery/freedom obstacles.

Any improvements in mankind generally help increase the chances for even more science and tech discoveries/revolution/inventions.

But of course humanity's underlying seven deadly sins can prevent it's growth.

And i personally believe the MMM principal plays another vital role in helping humanity free their chains financially/from greed which will prosper the science community growth and exploration for old and new discoveries to help benefit all of mankind!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 08:42:38 AM by Freeyourchains2 »

Freeyourchains2

« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2013, 09:04:46 AM »
I believe financial slavery has imprisoned the best educated scientific minds of modern day, and have them working for other's agendas.

A scientific minded person can't be free to pursue any and all passions in scientific research if they are digging holes and filling them back up again for $$/hr for 50 hours a week, or when they spend well beyond their means.

Some times these jobs are aligned with what the person is passionate about, and thus that person's job isn't thought of as a shackle but more of a boosted approach toward discovery (like grant research with post-doctorates), until the boss/investors/clients/government officials say to do something otherwise that the person doesn't agree with or thinks is a waste of his/her lifetime. Then the cleverly hidden shackle presents itself.

Of course even if you are financially independent, and your own fully invested business's mission is to revolutionize the world; you have a few more shackles standing in your way to world changing success.

You must fight against the shackles of Power. Kings and governments having power over the world and it's people. The government/king must give their permissions and pass associated laws that then give you the license to practice your science, and/or say your discoveries are valid to it's government. Though in nature they can be absolutely true, your government/king must say it is true, least you can be executed and all science lost or suppressed forever.

;-) But I am not too anti-dicatorship, anti-government, anti-king..lol, see my quotation below. Just wanting to help financially free up and gather the best scientific/open minds to discuss and talk about various things when Profits or greed aren't a concern anymore.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 09:52:02 AM by Freeyourchains2 »

Daley

• Magnum Stache
  • Still kickin', I guess.
« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2013, 11:02:01 AM »
Here's a clever idea! If you can't add anything of substance to your responses other than image macros, perhaps you should stop responding.

It's safe to say that nobody's opinion is going to be changed at this point, and making fun of people for their misguided conclusions isn't exactly elevating the general tone of discourse here.

BC_Goldman

• Bristles
« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2013, 12:41:45 PM »
I'm sorry, I fail to see the point you are making here. Near as I can tell, it is that the FBI is engaged in a vast cover-up of Tesla's research which is conclusively proven by the fact they say they never had his stuff to begin with. Furthermore, the declassified files on Tesla back up their claims going back 70 years yet you say this is also proof of a conspiracy. Does the sun also rise in the north in this world of yours?

As to myth 10 and 2, there's a huge difference between having files on everyone and having a file on a major figure during a period of war since he could be a potential target. And the NSA is not the FBI.
@BC_GOLDMAN.

The FBI is notorious for covering their trails very well, and here is what they tell the public.

"Myth #10) The FBI has Nikola Tesla’s plans for a “death ray”!

Nikola Tesla   
Nikola Tesla   
If you don’t know the name, Nikola Tesla was a prolific inventor and gifted physicist and engineer—most known for developing the basis for AC power—who was born in Croatia in 1856 and settled in the U.S. in 1884. When Tesla died in New York in January 1943, his papers—which were thought to include plans for a particle beam weapon, dubbed a “death ray” by the press—were temporarily seized by the Department of Justice Alien Property Custodian Office (“alien” in this case means “foreigner,” although Tesla was a U.S. citizen). Despite longstanding reports and rumors, the FBI was not involved in searching Tesla’s effects, and it never had possession of his papers or any microfilm that may have been made of those papers. Since 1943, we have told a consistent story to all who have asked. Reports to the contrary appear to be based on an initial confusion of FBI agents with other government officials—especially Alien Property Office personnel. These rumors have long been repeated in biographies and articles on Tesla without double-checking the facts as reported in our files."

Of course on the same site, they say this....

"Myth #2) The FBI has files on every American.

"Some people think that the FBI has a vast range of files on all the bad things they’ve ever done. Not true! We keep investigative files on serious violations of federal law and major threats to our national security. We won’t have a “file” on you unless you’re a spy or terrorist or criminal or are suspected of being one (and we use the word “file” loosely, as we generally organize materials by cases, not individuals). Some people do appear in our files if they’ve provided us with information or were a victim in a case…or because an authorized third party requested information about them—but this kind of information is held under strict laws and for a legally specified period of time. For more details, see our Freedom of Information Act file fact sheet."

When it just so happens another agency is devoted full time to collecting information on all American Citizens, The NSA as proven by Edward Snowden in recent news. So it's a great example of not telling the whole truth and passing on important/classified/top secret files to another agency, especially to lose the paper trail that the FBI was ever involved. I guess we should completely trust the FBI and should focus in on the Office of Alien Property, since they had possession of it all, as reported by the FBI, who solely investigated on the matter and reported the matter as such; but as reported by themselves, were interested in Tesla but would never take his possessions or track down the trail of his possessions for their own agenda...rolls eyes, just like their long history of following their own military branches during the Cold War. It's their purpose to investigate and seize all evidence and any military technological advancements that could boost National interests and/or their own.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2013, 01:10:55 PM »
Here's a clever idea! If you can't add anything of substance to your responses other than image macros, perhaps you should stop responding.

It's safe to say that nobody's opinion is going to be changed at this point, and making fun of people for their misguided conclusions isn't exactly elevating the general tone of discourse here.

Since image macros are apparently banned here, consider this:  If "nobody's opinion is going to be changed at this point," then why does it matter what I say or how I say it?  As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, and the particular images I posted accurately depicted my response to this thread.  In fact, neither image was insulting.  The two images depicted an extreme difference of viewpoint.  Bill O'Reilly literally said that sentence, and Dave Silverman literally made that face.  Freeyourchains2 saying that quantum mechanics does not explain gravity is completely analogous to Bill saying that you can't explain how the tides work.

In my earlier response to you, I afforded you the same amount of collegiality as you did me.  You implied that my response had no substance, and I implied that you were naive as to the substance that can be imparted through memetics.

On the other hand, it's interesting to see that the moderator tyranny has begun.  Today, you might not care that they came for my image macros, because you do not use image macros.  What happens tomorrow, when they come for your "case study: I just realized how much I spend on beanie babies annually and I have resolved to get out of debt, but my situation is unique because I live next to a forest of tree dwellers" posts?  What happens when the NSA subpoenas (under gag order) the IP address of everyone involved in this thread to hide the Illuminati secret of free energy?  Will your four-part forum guidelines protect you then?  WILL THEY?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 07:48:39 PM by dragoncar »

Freeyourchains2

« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2013, 01:32:25 PM »
Apparently the U.S. Air Force loves Tesla Technology.

"underground radio

The mind conditioned by Hertzian aerial radio concepts has trouble grasping the idea that signalling can take place without any above-surface antenna, totally through the ground. James Harris Rogers, taking a cue from Tesla, circa World War I, built a radio system in which both sending and receiving antennas were sunk completely into the ground or submerged in bodies of water. He found this system far more effective and far less vulnerable to interference than any aerial radio. Signal strength has been said to be 5,000 times stronger. The military is on to this, as evidenced in the Navy’s ELF and by a U. S. Air Force project underway called Ground Wave Emergency Network. GWEN is a low-frequency communications system designed for used during a nuclear war. The network will have a cross-continent series of 600-foot diameter underground copper screens connected to 300-foot towers reminiscent of Tesla’s Wardencliff. Among the advantages of the system is its invulnerability to the effects of the electric pulse sent out by nuclear blasts. Such a pulse fries at one stroke any and all solid-state electronics within its extensive range. (Strong electric vibrations from a tesla coil or magnifying transmitter have a similar effect on solid state and will scramble or disable such circuitry temporarily or even dud it permanently.) It’s revealing that for last-ditch doomsday communications, the government reverts to Tesla’s grounded radio."

http://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=954

Ground Wave Emergency Network (GWEN)

A List of the 58 Relay-Node Sites

http://www.airforcebase.net/usaf/GWEN_list.html

Freeyourchains2

« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2013, 02:28:09 PM »
I'm sorry, I fail to see the point you are making here. Near as I can tell, it is that the FBI is engaged in a vast cover-up of Tesla's research which is conclusively proven by the fact they say they never had his stuff to begin with. Furthermore, the declassified files on Tesla back up their claims going back 70 years yet you say this is also proof of a conspiracy. Does the sun also rise in the north in this world of yours?

I will try to clarify it a bit more.  Page 178-179 of those FBI files shows the US Air Force's interest in associated advanced technology from Nichola Tesla and many other American inventor's technology that found it's way into the classified department of the US. Air Force some how. The FBI investigated why the U.S. Air Force was interested in Nichola Tesla, because as they were investigating all things related to Nichola Tesla for "National interest" reasons; they as an organization also wanted advanced technology and science of any kind that could be useful to provide to the high powered officials of the US Government.

Technology and "Top secret" files can boost more profits for the FBI's limited budget and give more power to the FBI if "lost inventions" are found and brought into FBI custody. Now this theory is presented in the book, The Day After Roswell [Col. Philip Corso] during his last years alive, saying that military intelligence officials said the FBI was always spying on them and following them looking for the slightest hint of these files and technology located in each military branch. Especially at the Pentagon. The reason being, that the Office of Alien Property, unofficialy was moved under the name of The Office of Foreign Material under the U.S. Army in around 1953. ( then later the U.S. Air Force broke off, maintaining their own Office of Foreign material. )

Now if you have ever read the book, The Day After Roswell [Col. Philip Corso]. He suggests most branches of each military division were trying their best to get rid of the FBI's hardcore investigations from 1949-1989 over their "foreign material". Which he was eventually placed in charge of for the U.S. Army at the Pentagon.

Now of course, Classified materials in the U.S. Air Force, Navy, and Army compete and sometimes work together with one another over advanced weapon designs, flight designs, power designs especially for Forward Operating Bases, etc. from higher up organizations like D.A.R.P.A. and other Programs intentionally put into place by people like Corso to utilize these collections of "foreign materials".

But take that book as you want to, I am only giving it as a source for showing people the idea that the FBI has been pursuing all classified information/technology from all branches of the military as much as they can possibly get ahold of from 1949 onward. If anything it could open up minds to the possibility that the FBI has their own intentions of operations.

Technology is a form of Power. Those in power like to stay in power. So intelligent men in powerful agencies, branches of the government, or in official executive positions, etc. are very deceitful as to their true intentions for more power.

A clever agency would officially state they hold no possession of materials, say whom does, use that statement (Their own report) as a right and reason to investigate what the OAP did with the materials, and track and follow the trail to the U.S. Air Force as much as possible, for their own intention of collecting the technology. But then get stopped by Powerful military men in the U.S. Air Force whom are using this classified technology for Defense and "national Security" reasons.

The GWEN post above shows support but not official evidence of the U.S. Air Force using similarity to Tesla's "Lost Inventions", papers, journals, etc.

Aren't you the public, interested in what is classified and the history and development of that classified technology?

BC_Goldman

• Bristles
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2013, 11:48:18 PM »
I will try to clarify it a bit more.  Page 178-179 of those FBI files shows the US Air Force's interest in associated advanced technology from Nichola Tesla and many other American inventor's technology that found it's way into the classified department of the US. Air Force some how. The FBI investigated why the U.S. Air Force was interested in Nichola Tesla, because as they were investigating all things related to Nichola Tesla for "National interest" reasons; they as an organization also wanted advanced technology and science of any kind that could be useful to provide to the high powered officials of the US Government.

It's much more accurate to say that a fan of Tesla who was in the Air Force convinced his superiors that he might get something for a 'death ray' by examining Tesla's papers. So he may have made copies of some stuff. We don't know what it was. It could have been actual plans (unlikely, since there's no evidence they ever developed one) or just some rambling notes about powering a death ray by treadmilling hamsters.

Technology and "Top secret" files can boost more profits for the FBI's limited budget and give more power to the FBI if "lost inventions" are found and brought into FBI custody. Now this theory is presented in the book, The Day After Roswell [Col. Philip Corso] during his last years alive, saying that military intelligence officials said the FBI was always spying on them and following them looking for the slightest hint of these files and technology located in each military branch. Especially at the Pentagon. The reason being, that the Office of Alien Property, unofficialy was moved under the name of The Office of Foreign Material under the U.S. Army in around 1953. ( then later the U.S. Air Force broke off, maintaining their own Office of Foreign material. )

Now if you have ever read the book, The Day After Roswell [Col. Philip Corso]. He suggests most branches of each military division were trying their best to get rid of the FBI's hardcore investigations from 1949-1989 over their "foreign material". Which he was eventually placed in charge of for the U.S. Army at the Pentagon.

Now of course, Classified materials in the U.S. Air Force, Navy, and Army compete and sometimes work together with one another over advanced weapon designs, flight designs, power designs especially for Forward Operating Bases, etc. from higher up organizations like D.A.R.P.A. and other Programs intentionally put into place by people like Corso to utilize these collections of "foreign materials".

But take that book as you want to, I am only giving it as a source for showing people the idea that the FBI has been pursuing all classified information/technology from all branches of the military as much as they can possibly get ahold of from 1949 onward. If anything it could open up minds to the possibility that the FBI has their own intentions of operations.
You will please pardon me if I don't take a source seriously because it's a UFO conspiracy. I don't believe in a flat earth either.

A clever agency would officially state they hold no possession of materials, say whom does, use that statement (Their own report) as a right and reason to investigate what the OAP did with the materials, and track and follow the trail to the U.S. Air Force as much as possible, for their own intention of collecting the technology. But then get stopped by Powerful military men in the U.S. Air Force whom are using this classified technology for Defense and "national Security" reasons.
The problem here is that there's no way for the FBI or anyone to 'prove' they didn't do anything. After all, if they said they didn't, well, that's just proof of a conspiracy to people like you. Rational people know that you have to prove something. You can't prove or even show reasonable evidence that they took any of his stuff so you're left with arguing that 'they must have covered it up'. That's not how it works. You can't argue proof from lack of evidence.

The GWEN post above shows support but not official evidence of the U.S. Air Force using similarity to Tesla's "Lost Inventions", papers, journals, etc.

Aren't you the public, interested in what is classified and the history and development of that classified technology?
What is that supposed to even mean? The use of one of Tesla's ideas doesn't prove they stole his "secret" documents.

Freeyourchains2

« Reply #129 on: September 10, 2013, 09:32:16 AM »
@ BC_Goldman. I like your debate and discussion.

You are right about how the actual evidence of truth is needed to convince naysayers and non-believers, but even with evidence presented, they won't change their mindset to how to pursue theories, ideas, etc. on their own that don't have evidence to support claims yet. A bigger problem is though when evidence is apparent in nature, the government who provides the grants to the science community can determine if it's evidence or not, truth or not. They have the power over the scientific community and final say as to what is science and what should exist or not.

One thing about gathering evidence is you need to develop an idea and theory to work forward with. Plus have the courage to follow it through against all the naysayers who are quick to dismiss you! Yet finding the people whom are willing to work hard as a team with you, those are the people you want to be by and share your secrets with.

Most Naysayers easily and quickly dismiss evidence, for which they then lack the courage, mindset, and willpower to investigate on unproven for now theories themselves.

That's why to them Theorists are fake, until proven otherwise.

Scientists even are fake to them, until they revolutionize their world for their benefit, or the government eventually gives them approval of their discoveries (patents, journals, Ph.D. "license" Required to publish publications, etc.)

Naysayers in my opinion are very negative or lazy when it comes to inventing, building, theorizing, investigating for evidence of the truth, lacking belief, etc. And are waiting around for someone else to do the work, as they keep spouting out how "impossible it is". It remains impossible because they are convinced it's impossible until someone does all the hard work to prove them wrong, then they say, "sorry" and use the new technology/method/invention without a second thought of how it works, what the history was of how it came to be, or how much oppression the inventor had to overcome from all the naysayers, and evildoers who want to keep people under control, etc..

A bit like the heat the MMM community takes from the majority of debtors and over-consumers.

But like a child who loves Star Trek and sees the idea of a Cell phone in use on the bridge in this Science Fiction show whom later develops an actual cell phone with or without government approval or with or without the government buying out his invention and classifying it; so too must we open minds to pursue the "impossible" science/technology and pursue the "truth" about those in man made governmental power who may be using already labeled "impossible" science/technology to their agenda and discretion.

If more and more freedoms are stripped away, citizens will start to question those in power.

As more and more of Tesla's "lost invention" come into existence, citizens will start to question those in power who may have utilized his "lost to the public" papers and ideas.

BC_Goldman

• Bristles
« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2013, 10:30:18 AM »
The problem is that you or anyone else have been unable to show actual evidence that Tesla's death ray or free energy devices actually work.

The closest you will ever get might be a demo video but the actual device won't be available for examination. The reason being that an actual examination would quickly uncover the fraud. Even the videos can contain enough clues to figure out the scam. I've seen demonstrations showing how supposed 'free energy' devices powered by magnets actually work (hint: it wasn't the magnets). Funniest one I saw was the debunking video using stickers in place of magnets to accomplish the same thing.

People are considered fakes when they make claims but are unable or unwilling to provide any actual, verifiable evidence to support their claims. If I claim that I can fly simply by mentally manipulating my connection to gravity, most people won't take me seriously. Doubly so when I refuse to demonstrate my claim. You conflate pseudo-science with the actual scientific process that demands measurable and reproduceable results. Maybe Tesla was on to something with energy production or maybe his later years were wishful thinking. The principle of Occam's Razor says that it is more likely the latter since the former requires a massive conspiracy to suppress the original work as well as the work of all those people who claim he was right.

Jamesqf

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2013, 12:37:54 PM »
...the former requires a massive conspiracy to suppress the original work as well as the work of all those people who claim he was right.

As well as all the other physicists, engineers, and backyard tinkerers who could potentially make fortunes (or achieve world dominiation!) by re-inventing what he had supposedly discovered.

Self-employed-swami

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2013, 01:49:00 PM »
This thread makes my head hurt.

Freeyourchains2

« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2013, 02:27:45 PM »
The problem is that you or anyone else have been unable to show actual evidence that Tesla's death ray or free energy devices actually work.

The closest you will ever get might be a demo video but the actual device won't be available for examination. The reason being that an actual examination would quickly uncover the fraud. Even the videos can contain enough clues to figure out the scam. I've seen demonstrations showing how supposed 'free energy' devices powered by magnets actually work (hint: it wasn't the magnets). Funniest one I saw was the debunking video using stickers in place of magnets to accomplish the same thing.

People are considered fakes when they make claims but are unable or unwilling to provide any actual, verifiable evidence to support their claims. If I claim that I can fly simply by mentally manipulating my connection to gravity, most people won't take me seriously. Doubly so when I refuse to demonstrate my claim. You conflate pseudo-science with the actual scientific process that demands measurable and reproduceable results. Maybe Tesla was on to something with energy production or maybe his later years were wishful thinking. The principle of Occam's Razor says that it is more likely the latter since the former requires a massive conspiracy to suppress the original work as well as the work of all those people who claim he was right.

Yes, but the sad part is, we are all then fakes until we prove to the world otherwise AND get our Government's approval that our evidence is true. (By blogging our journey post by post until Financial Independence is achieved, then presenting ourselves to people in public like MMM is one way. Or by blogging our journey post by post until Free Energy is achieved, like what I can do, get patents approved and inventions streamlined into every car and household while making appearances is another way.)

And jokingly in response to BC's comments...and i hate when fakers do this too....You'll find GREED is a discreditation on it's own when you see things like this at the bottom of a website...."Readers interested in obtaining the video of Dr. Lindemann’s 2 hour and 50 minute lecture, “The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity” can send $30. for DVD + $6 Priority shipping within the USA. (Priority shipping outside of the USA is now $24 as of Feb. 2013).First Class shipping is less costly than Priority Contact the Editor if you wish to order." ~http://educate-yourself.org/fe/radiantenergystory.shtml

BC_Goldman

• Bristles
« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2013, 03:01:02 PM »
Unproven is not the same as fake though. It's about credibility and, as I've said, I've seen no credible evidence supporting free energy. I'd certainly think it would be interesting if it actually existed but there's good reason to be skeptical of claims and even more when claims go against known scientific principles.

The math behind FI is solid. Anyone with a basic understanding of math can verify the numbers. Where the discussion happens is over things like savings rates, spending habits and SWR. Some people can comprehend spending less to retire sooner but not all are fortunate enough to be able to put it to practical use.

If you've actually developed a workable system from Tesla's ideas, that could be great. Unfortunately, I'm more pessimistic about it's application as I see free energy meaning people use even more of it since it doesn't cost them anything. That's completely opposite of my personal goals.

Jamesqf

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #135 on: September 10, 2013, 09:32:11 PM »
Yes, but the sad part is, we are all then fakes until we prove to the world otherwise AND get our Government's approval that our evidence is true.

Why so?  To use your analogy to MMM, I don't NEED to create a blog, or get any sort of government approval, in order to demonstrate to my own satisfaction that my particular form of financial independence works.  I just need to look at the size of my investment accounts :-)

Likewise, you don't need to prove to anyone that your Tesla free-energy device works.  Build one, hook it to your home electric system, and stop paying power bills.  Convert your car to an EV, build another device, and stop paying for gas.

AlmostIndependent

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #136 on: September 10, 2013, 10:46:45 PM »
Yes, but the sad part is, we are all then fakes until we prove to the world otherwise AND get our Government's approval that our evidence is true.

Why so?  To use your analogy to MMM, I don't NEED to create a blog, or get any sort of government approval, in order to demonstrate to my own satisfaction that my particular form of financial independence works.  I just need to look at the size of my investment accounts :-)

Likewise, you don't need to prove to anyone that your Tesla free-energy device works.  Build one, hook it to your home electric system, and stop paying power bills.  Convert your car to an EV, build another device, and stop paying for gas.

Why do you have to go and be so practical?

Jamesqf

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #137 on: September 11, 2013, 12:09:53 AM »
Why do you have to go and be so practical?

I suppose it's a character fault.  I probably would have been that annoying little kid in "The Emperor's New Clothes".