Did you read the article I posted?
From the link that you submitted, second page:
Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited.
It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any
manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose
Which is why it's OK to ban rocket launchers, nukes, and specific types of guns.
Don't lump those together. As I already noted, explosive weapons are Class III; and are not actually banned for private ownership. They are just very expensive. Case law has placed them into the same category of military weapons as a cannon, which has been protected by case law for well over 100 years. My dad & his brother had a cannon, when he was 12. It was a 1/4 scale cannon, that he & his brother would use as part of a Colors ceremony they would do every now and again, usually on July 4 & Veterans Day. They had tiny uniforms & the whole bit; and even though it never had any projectiles in it, they did use real gunpowder, so it was a real cannon & not a model.
A nuke is banned, of course, but for a completely different reasons.
1) Because it has zero use as a defensive
weapon, militarily or not.
2) Because it's an indiscriminate weapon, i.e. no matter the skill of the user, the weapon cannot be used with individual precision, land mines are banned for a similar reason.
3) Because it's very use implies great & widespread destruction of property, in addition to life, and any gun owner knows that they are responsible for the damage they cause to third parties.
4) Because nukes include a vast number of military secrets.
5) And because there is a huge risk of violations of international treaties.
So, please; in the interest of intellectual honesty, leave the 'nuke' argument out of this, because it has no place unless we start talking about land mines next.
If you want to discuss other types of guns, name them.