Author Topic: Business Card Ideas  (Read 68130 times)

Loren Ver

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Handlebar Stache
  • I Retired. Yah!
Re: Business Card Ideas
« Reply #250 on: March 27, 2020, 10:42:12 AM »
I love that this keep getting bumped!

DH and I are doing this, with a little inspiration from this thread!!!

His is going to be:
Gentleman Adventurer

He is currently working on definitions for both of the words, and he is moving his lifestyle to match (I get to help with suggestions).  His goal is to not be a "lay-about" once we retire next year, as his personality can slide that way if left unprompted.  This has been a fun process to watch.

Mine is going to be:
Troubadour!

I am working on learning my first instrument now.  The plan is to travel (Adventure!) and play (traveling musician).  We should make an interesting team. 

DH and I believe there should be more whimsy in the world, what we can't find we had better make!

You might have just changed my life forever.  I could totally troubadour!  I can totally see myself travelling the world busking (possibly while also performing martial arts, why waste good skills!).  Too bad I'm still more than 5 years away from my target number.

I haven't used any of my professional musician talents since college, but I'm sure they'll polish up nicely.

No need to wait until you are retired :).  Whimsy has no timeline or set dates.
I also love that people have skills.  I have so few, but love to dream!  I know a few chords now though!

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!