Author Topic: 7 Personal Finance Quotes  (Read 2581 times)

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
7 Personal Finance Quotes
« on: April 29, 2019, 11:46:44 AM »
From The Motley Fool -  https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/7-quotes-rethink-personal-finances-110700908.html

Because we're badass and don't need each one explained to us, here's the tl;dr version.

7 Personal Finance Quotes

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get." -- Warren Buffet

"You can't produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant." -- Warren Buffett

"Predicting rain doesn't count; building the ark does." -- Warren Buffett

"If you spend more than 13 minutes analyzing economic and market forecasts, you've wasted 10 minutes." -- Peter Lynch

"You can be young without money, but you can't be old without it." -- Tennessee Williams

"It's not your salary that makes you rich; it's your spending habits." -- Charles A. Jaffe

"Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant." -- P.T. Barnum

robartsd

• Magnum Stache
Re: 7 Personal Finance Quotes
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 02:21:17 PM »
That's a decent set of quotes, but the article itself provides little to no value to them.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 10:31:40 AM »
That's a decent set of quotes, but the article itself provides little to no value to them.
Not for Advanced Mustachians anyway, which is why i deleted all but the actual quotes. No one here needs to click on the actual article.

Prairie Stash

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 01:25:03 PM »
Not for Advanced Mustachians anyway, which is why i deleted all but the actual quotes. No one here needs to click on the actual article.
I need you for every Yahoo article

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 11:04:05 PM »
I need you for every Yahoo article
Lol, you're welcome.