Author Topic: 10 New Reasons You Have to Quit Your Job - James Altucher  (Read 2865 times)

Vindicated

• Handlebar Stache
10 New Reasons You Have to Quit Your Job - James Altucher
« on: March 03, 2017, 07:17:41 AM »
I know he's not for everyone, but I really enjoy reading James Altucher.  This is the post he shared this morning on LinkedIn.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/10-new-reasons-you-have-quit-your-job-james-altucher?trk=v-feed&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_feed%3BLXcFPV14TOdMiVdhboSbGQ%3D%3D

If you enjoy it, he writes almost daily.  Plenty of material to entertain you between MMM blog posts.

Drole

• Stubble
Re: 10 New Reasons You Have to Quit Your Job - James Altucher
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 12:12:47 PM »
I tend to think about some of these ideas in terms of my kids.  I don't see the traditional route I grew up with as a viable option for them.  I do hope they choose and learn skills vs the 'have to go to college to get a good job' route.

Vindicated

• Handlebar Stache
Re: 10 New Reasons You Have to Quit Your Job - James Altucher
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 07:03:48 AM »
I tend to think about some of these ideas in terms of my kids.  I don't see the traditional route I grew up with as a viable option for them.  I do hope they choose and learn skills vs the 'have to go to college to get a good job' route.

It's absolutely a concern for our kids.  I often wonder what skills I need to encourage to make sure my Son will be successful when he grows up.  He's only 2 though, so it's a little early to teach programming :).