Author Topic: Morgantown, WV - 2014 Honda Civic - $10.3k  (Read 2149 times)

coachfrigo

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Morgantown, WV - 2014 Honda Civic - $10.3k
« on: March 22, 2018, 06:57:19 AM »
Hey fellow Mustachians, I just wanted to make a post here in case anyone might be interested in my '14 Civic Lx. Civics are the godfather of mustachian cars, so I figured there'd be interest here.

A bit about the car, I'm trying to sell it to get rid of the car payment. It has never had ANY mechanical issues, and I've always kept up with the maintenance schedule. Newer tires, clean interior, nearly perfect exterior, minus one small dent on the passenger's door (that could honestly be taken out with some boiling water and a sink plunger for you DIYers).

Comes with a ton of little extras, like a magnetic smartphone holder, a panoramic mirror, a wheel cover, a car cover, a plug-in fan, Rain-X Wipers, Rain-X liquid, seat covers for front and back, all-weather mats, stain removal products, microfiber cloths, etc.

Only asking $10.3k, which is not only $1,200 under KBB Fair Purchase Price, but this car is also 25k miles under market average.

There is a lien on the vehicle, but I'm not underwater, so purchasing the vehicle would release the lien, just in case that was a sticking point for you (obviously).

PICTURES:

https://imgur.com/a/uzLOc
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 10:47:58 AM by coachfrigo »

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!