Author Topic: Fellow Mustache-ian selling Electric Ford Focus $8495  (Read 1745 times)

keepingmobens

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Fellow Mustache-ian selling Electric Ford Focus $8495
« on: September 13, 2016, 10:07:53 AM »
Hello,

We are selling our 2013 Electric Ford Focus, its in great shape, a perfect fit for many on here, I'm sure. Feel free to text me at 775.301.9002.

Selling our Ford Focus Electric. This is a great car, one of my favorite cars I have ever owned. I am only selling it because I bought a Tesla. I bought it almost brand new from a Ford employee with only 600 miles on it. It has never had anything wrong with it, has never needed to be taken into the Ford dealer for any reason, ever. Gets 90 miles to a charge. I am based in Carson City, so if you are local, you can go to Dayton and back, Tahoe and back, and most of Reno and back on a single charge. Charges from a standard electrical outlet, so you don't need any special charging station installed or anything like that. As you can see from the pictures, everything is in perfect shape, everything on the car works perfectly. Aside from a few light scratches from normal use on the paint (which would buff out) it is in showroom condition. The electric Focus is a great way to get into an electric car. The body styling on these is very attractive, and they have several features over the Leaf that makes them a better car for about the same price. For one, the battery is liquid cooled and heated instead of air cooled like the Leaf, which greatly increases the longevity, (you can see the range is still listed as 90 miles, even though the car is almost 4 years old.) The battery on these should last at least 12-15 years before seeing any meaningful range loss, where the Leaf begins to have problems after 5-7 years. I just bought brand new rear tires from Costco, they have literally less than 10 miles on them. And the front tires have plenty of life left, probably 70% or more. Overall, a great car if you are looking to go Electric and never buy gas again. We reduced the price by $500, I checked KBB.com (Kelly Blue Book) value this morning and it's $9,197. Thanks!

See the full page of pictures at: http://www.440source.com/for_sale.htm

« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 01:22:47 PM by keepingmobens »

sisto

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Fellow Mustache-ian selling Electric Ford Focus $8995
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 04:19:00 PM »
I guess you sold it since the ad is not working.

keepingmobens

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Fellow Mustache-ian selling Electric Ford Focus $8995
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 01:07:50 PM »
Sorry, the craigslist ad expired, but it's still available. Please contact me at the above phone number if you are interested. Thanks!