Author Topic: Beautiful 3/1 Ranch, Loveland, Ohio. 0.4 miles to bike trail at downtown 115K  (Read 2230 times)

Blindsquirrel

• Pencil Stache
   Walk to shops, bars, bike trail. 3/1 that backs up to a park, park like back yard. New appliances including washer and dryer (high efficiency Samsung), Brand new high efficiency  heat pump for HVAC, and powerful whole house fan.  new kitchen, tile, carpet. 3 bedrooms , no stairs, well insulated. Deck and a patio covered by flowering pergola. New 40 year metal roof and painted inside and out. about 1200 sq ft if memory serves. This house needs absolutely nothing. Back yard is private and like a park. PM me for a boat load of pictures. On Park avenue 1 block from main drag of Loveland. 

ditheca

• Bristles
That's really amusing... I clicked on this wondering if it was an advertisement for my house!

My 3/1 Ranch is for sale in Loveland OH for $114,900.  More like a mile from the trail though...

Best of luck!

Blindsquirrel

• Pencil Stache
   Ha! Small world!
Good luck, we just finished it.

MasterStache

• Magnum Stache
Any buyers yet? I lived in the apartments right off 275 that were right next to the trail during my last year of college. I grew up in Milford/Loveland as well. 

Blindsquirrel

• Pencil Stache
  no contracts but lots of traffic, hope to get an offer next week