Author Topic: Affordable Web designing service for all Mustachians (as low as $120)  (Read 1316 times)

skchamp

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
I am following MMM for around a month now and needless to say, I have learned a lot from the forum posts.

I have recently learnt web designing and I am starting my own web designing business in India.

I would like to provide extremely affordable web designing service exclusively for MMM members. I can provide a simple, basic website for as low as just $120.

The price includes very basic web hosting package for the first year (to host your website) and the charges for designing your website. The website will have around 5-6 standard pages like Home, About Us, Services, Gallery and Contact form. The template/theme would be basic but clean and nice. The website will be built on Wordpress platform making it easy for you to update/modify the content all by yourself without any technical skills.

Note: The price is only for the first year and you will have to pay renewal charge every year to extend your website. Also, note that you will have to purchase a domain name separately (You can purchase a domain at Godaddy or Namecheap at really cheap prices).

This is ideal for following people:
  • People who have their small businesses/local businesses and need a website.
  • People who have their own side hustles/gig and need online presence.
  • Creative people like artists, photographers to display their work and portfolio on their site.
If anybody is interested, please drop me a PM and we can take it forward.