Author Topic: Lowe Price! 2006 Imprezza WRX limited in good condition, San Francisco Bay area  (Read 1711 times)

MrChubbles

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
SOLD!: Please remove from board

Price reduced by $1000 for quick sale: help me out here, or I'll have to sell to Carmax :-)
2006 Imprezza WRX limited. 110000 miles Sport wagon in metallic dark grey In good condition. This was the last year that they made the sport wagon, which has that bit more useful space for carrying stuff. 2.5 liter turbocharged engine. Leather heated seats, heated mirrors, sunroof, in dash 6CD autochanger. Came with the STI brakes as standard, All wheel drive, plenty of power, stick shift. We've owned it since 2010. Only reason for sale: we're moving to Amsterdam in the Netherlands and will no longer need a car. Comes with tow hitch for bike transportation or pulling a trailer.
Only known issue is the paint is peeling off the front and rear bumpers: paint is fine on the rest of the car.

Car sleeps in Union City CA, but I work ( for the next three weeks ) in Menlo Park CA, so can be available for viewing on either side of bay

New price: Looking for $10200

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 04:02:02 PM by MrChubbles »