Author Topic: 2002 Honda Odyssey (east central MO)  (Read 2307 times)

Mr.Macinstache

• Pencil Stache
2002 Honda Odyssey (east central MO)
« on: August 05, 2013, 02:02:41 PM »
Hello, new user here. We have an 02 Odyssey EX that's in great shape. I'm considering selling as I'm looking to buying a newer minivan.

24mpg on the highway, ~19mpg city. New brakes and tires. Cold A/C. Runs and drives great. Only 128k miles. EX model with leather interior. Alpine CD/USB with overhead DVD player. This van was personally taken care of by me, oil changes every 5k miles along with a drain/refill on the trans fluid. New wipers, extra window tint to keep the inside cool during the summer. Clean interior, non smokers, no pets. $6000
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 02:06:01 PM by MrMacinstache »

Luck better Skill

• Bristles
Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey (east central MO)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 08:30:18 AM »
First:  As you are new here this post is a good way for a face slap or punch. 

Second:  Why are you selling to purchase another?  That does not sound cost effective?

Third:  The main concept at MMM is frugal.   

Mr.Macinstache

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 08:37:08 AM »
First:  As you are new here this post is a good way for a face slap or punch. 

Second:  Why are you selling to purchase another?  That does not sound cost effective?

Third:  The main concept at MMM is frugal.

You post count tells me you're new as well. Don't judge. There is another post my choice already..feel free to search and comment there.

Luck better Skill

• Bristles
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 09:11:59 AM »
  Did not intend to sound judgmental.  Did not see any reason in this post why you wanted to sell.  This new thread seemed like an odd open.  Good luck.