Author Topic: $9 Online Grief Program I Created (88% Off)  (Read 6420 times)

Smokystache

• Pencil Stache
$9 Online Grief Program I Created (88% Off)
« on: June 29, 2019, 12:43:20 PM »
I've been around the MMM forum for 4 years. I'm a counseling psychologist that specializes in grief. Recently I created an online grief program that people can use in the comfort of their own home.

The program consists of a series of 60 short videos with "activity sheets" that provide actionable steps to work toward healing, remember, & rebuilding after a loss. The online format has several advantages to traditional counseling: you can binge-watch the content, you can review the content later, it is more cost effective, doesn't involve finding a local mental health professional, and other benefits.

I'm trying to get the word out and receive feedback on the program so I've created an introductory price of $9 (88% less than the usual price of $79). You can see all the topics before enrolling and you can even watch the first 20 videos for free and without submitting credit card information.

The $9 price is value through July 31, 2019. Please share with someone who may be struggling after a loss.

The program is available here: https://griefplan.thinkific.com/courses/griefplan-master-program

A Fella from Stella

• Pencil Stache
Re: $9 Online Grief Program I Created (88% Off)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 06:00:14 AM »
I'll give any interested customers grief for $8.00.

In all seriousness, bumping because I clicked the link and it looks like a good course.

Smokystache

• Pencil Stache
Re: $9 Online Grief Program I Created (88% Off)
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 06:55:39 AM »
I'll give any interested customers grief for $8.00.

In all seriousness, bumping because I clicked the link and it looks like a good course.

=) Ha! Thanks! I've left it at $9 for now, but I'm starting to get some traction and will be raising the price soon.