Author Topic: Your Best Year Yet  (Read 3489 times)

kisserofsinners

• Bristles
    • Monkey wants a house
Your Best Year Yet
« on: December 13, 2012, 01:15:49 PM »
I've been doing the workbook "Your Best Year Yet" for a few years now and find it very helpful. This seems like the type of place to pick up new peeps.

I think it's very helpful to review your successes and challenges, check in with your values, and set goals for the oncoming year. More fun than anything is watching your progress year over year.

Won't you join me?

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Re: Your Best Year Yet
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 10:07:46 PM »
Never heard of it.

Is this what you're referring to: http://www.amazon.com/Your-Best-Year-Yet-Successful/dp/0446675474 ?

Sunds potentially interesting.  Thoughtful reflection is important.

I'd lke it if you would do a mini-review or some links, if you don't mind.  :)
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

kisserofsinners

• Bristles
    • Monkey wants a house
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 12:33:05 PM »
Yes, that is the book/

I have been tearing apart my house and have not been able to find my copy. I'm going to try again or go to the library.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 03:48:06 PM »
I ordered it from the library last week when you posted about it, should be in soon.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.