Author Topic: Big family thread  (Read 5170 times)

caracarn

• Pencil Stache
Re: Big family thread
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2018, 02:54:28 PM »
Great to see some stirring of activity here again!  If we get enough of us on the thread it might stay up in the board a bit and attract more attention.

Congrats on the surprise bourbon.  Maybe need to drink a little of your name to absorb the surprise. :)  Seems like you are taking it in stride, so good luck.

As our six get older we just find more drama.  Having a big family certainly teaches you to be flexible and creative as you always have some new issue to deal with.

soccerluvof4

• Magnum Stache
  • Retired at 50
    • My Journal
Re: Big family thread
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2018, 02:14:06 AM »
Great to see some stirring of activity here again!  If we get enough of us on the thread it might stay up in the board a bit and attract more attention.

Congrats on the surprise bourbon.  Maybe need to drink a little of your name to absorb the surprise. :)  Seems like you are taking it in stride, so good luck.

As our six get older we just find more drama.  Having a big family certainly teaches you to be flexible and creative as you always have some new issue to deal with.

Drama! lol...I laughed out loud when I read that. My house at night is a madhouse with 4. Shut up, no you shut up. Quit looking at me and so on. Usually its the older ones stirring up the younger ones then I have to yell "ENOUGH WE DONT TALK TO EACH OTHER THAT WAY". Quiet for a few minutes then repeat!
" In life you don't get what you deserve you get what you negotiate"