Author Topic: Twin Cities  (Read 62264 times)

druth

• Bristles
Re: Twin Cities
« Reply #350 on: July 04, 2017, 06:32:05 PM »
Hey Twin Cities folks! Some of you, I think, know me from the Journals section.

I'm coming to Minneapolis for a personal finance conference in July - and I'd love to organize a mustachian meetup while I'm there - I'm free from the conference on Saturday July 29th and Wednesday August 2nd. I'm staying in Powderhorn but am happy to go anywhere I can get to on a bicycle (far). Park, potluck, something mustachian, with perhaps optional karaoke?

Are folks into helping make this happen - suggesting a good place? I haven't been to the Twin Cities in ~10 years so I'm eager to see it again!

You should join the Facebook group, it's much more active and we have been planning events there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1266432456757499/

monstermonster

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #351 on: July 04, 2017, 06:52:29 PM »
Hey Twin Cities folks! Some of you, I think, know me from the Journals section.

I'm coming to Minneapolis for a personal finance conference in July - and I'd love to organize a mustachian meetup while I'm there - I'm free from the conference on Saturday July 29th and Wednesday August 2nd. I'm staying in Powderhorn but am happy to go anywhere I can get to on a bicycle (far). Park, potluck, something mustachian, with perhaps optional karaoke?

Are folks into helping make this happen - suggesting a good place? I haven't been to the Twin Cities in ~10 years so I'm eager to see it again!

You should join the Facebook group, it's much more active and we have been planning events there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1266432456757499/
Let me in? I just submitted a request to join!

Rogue

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #352 on: July 28, 2017, 04:44:27 PM »
For those not in the Facebook group, we're trying to get a last minute meetup going for tomorrow:

Saturday July 29th, 1:30pm at May Day Cafe (3440 Bloomington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55407)