Author Topic: Seattle area meet up  (Read 78851 times)

cheddarpie

• Stubble
Re: Seattle area meet up
« Reply #700 on: March 14, 2017, 07:55:37 PM »
Something came up (an actual crisis involving a norovirus, followed by a bout of exhausted introversion) and I am sorry to miss this! Hope y'all had fun.

FiveSigmas

• Bristles
« Reply #701 on: March 14, 2017, 10:19:46 PM »
Thanks Glen for suggesting the meetup. It was a lot of fun to (re-)meet you all!

PowerMustache

• Stubble
« Reply #702 on: March 15, 2017, 07:30:01 PM »
I had lots of fun! Thanks Glen for organizing and everyone else for coming. FiveSigmas, this is my last time "re-meeting" you -- next time it will just be "seeing you again".

WeaponX

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #703 on: March 22, 2017, 12:44:42 PM »
Hi everyone,

Iím Brandon. I live in Moses Lake.

Just joined MMM forums after being away from the site for a few years and looking forward to connecting with people in the state.

Quick rundown:

• I Quit my consulting work about 3 years ago and moved in with family to cut my overhead down while working on becoming truly FI.

I've got a small business in costume fabrication that creates some passive income on top of doing commission work.

I've written some book summaries that generates some passive income.

I just re-read YMOYL and realized I was still putting the cart before the horse. So I'm re-assessing everything at the moment.

I look forward to the next meetup. But until then I'd love to connect with some of you and hear what you're up to. Feel free to email me if you want to connect. :)