Author Topic: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan  (Read 4797 times)

seanc0x0

• Bristles
Re: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2019, 10:49:48 AM »
Dang, I went to the market this weekend, should have checked this forum first!

sieben

• Stubble
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2019, 07:45:43 PM »
Dang, I went to the market this weekend, should have checked this forum first!

Catch you next time ;)

Prairie Moustache

• Stubble
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2019, 07:42:40 PM »
Hey Saskatoon people, who's around the weekend of Feb 23 - 24th? Would be good to brave the cold and get together!

sieben

• Stubble
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2019, 06:15:53 PM »
I've got soccer that weekend so I'm around. Hopefully we can rustle a few people up :)

Prairie Stash

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2019, 01:03:34 PM »
On the saturday I'm being a middle aged man; having a party for my soon to be 6 year old AND attending a baby shower...On the Sunday I'm probably getting hearing aids.

Can I live vicariously through you? Just tell me you did something amazing, it makes me feel better hearing other peoples cool plans.

seanc0x0

• Bristles
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2019, 08:09:57 AM »
I should be around that weekend. Unless something comes up with the kids. :)

Prairie Moustache

• Stubble
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2019, 11:52:13 AM »
Excellent, looks like we will have the biggest turnout yet! Any ideas? I'm trying to think of a coffee shop we could head to that allows for playing board games. There's always King Me. Weather depending, I would be up for a winter hike somewhere, Beaver Creek, etc. If it warms up a little I'm definitely itching to get some extended fresh air.

sieben

• Stubble
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2019, 04:13:54 PM »
I'm game for whatever, something outside could be fun if the weather is decent. Coffee or something might be easier to chat though? Doesn't matter to me, looks like I've got something up at 5pm both Sat. and Sun. though.

oneyearfromnow

• Bristles
  • a life-long frugalitarian
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2019, 04:55:44 PM »
Hello Saskatoonians!

I know it is well in advance notice - we will be in Saskatoon between May 3-7th.   Downtown.  I wouldn't mind meeting up with the group at a pub by 25th & Spadina?  Say Finn's?  I know it probably isn't the coolest place - but it is walking distance.   Afternoons best.

Let me know if possible!

Prairie Moustache

• Stubble
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2019, 08:02:16 PM »
I'm game for whatever, something outside could be fun if the weather is decent. Coffee or something might be easier to chat though? Doesn't matter to me, looks like I've got something up at 5pm both Sat. and Sun. though.

Sounds good, why don't we do coffee again at the Farmer's Market Sunday morning at 10?

Prairie Moustache

• Stubble
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2019, 08:03:37 PM »
Hello Saskatoonians!

I know it is well in advance notice - we will be in Saskatoon between May 3-7th.   Downtown.  I wouldn't mind meeting up with the group at a pub by 25th & Spadina?  Say Finn's?  I know it probably isn't the coolest place - but it is walking distance.   Afternoons best.

Let me know if possible!

I have to say that my life is rarely planned a week in advance most of the time, but I will keep this on my radar! It is likely I'll be in town.

sieben

• Stubble
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2019, 09:26:56 PM »
Hello Saskatoonians!

Let me know if possible!

What do you mean, Finn's is totally the coolest! How many other places in town have free popcorn ;)
Can't say if I'm around that far in advance but if I am I'm game!

sieben

• Stubble
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2019, 09:27:39 PM »

Sounds good, why don't we do coffee again at the Farmer's Market Sunday morning at 10?

Sure thing, works for me!

Prairie Moustache

• Stubble
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2019, 08:42:35 PM »
Now that the weather has turned for the better, can we bat signal any other mustachians hiding in the crevasses of Saskatoon?

@oneyearfromnow are you still going to be around S'toon at the start of May?

oneyearfromnow

• Bristles
  • a life-long frugalitarian
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2019, 06:25:49 AM »
Now that the weather has turned for the better, can we bat signal any other mustachians hiding in the crevasses of Saskatoon?

@oneyearfromnow are you still going to be around S'toon at the start of May?

I will be there May 3rd-7th.   I believe the FIL has us booked one night at the Persephone.  Afternoon always better.  I am looking forward to meeting you all.

The only thing that would stop me from being there would be a dramatic change in my Fatherís health.  He has some delicate surgery scheduled for Apr 26.  Fingers crossed.