Author Topic: Orlando, FL  (Read 95571 times)

PseudoStache

• Stubble
Re: Orlando, FL
« Reply #300 on: July 29, 2021, 01:57:40 PM »
Hey Orlando!

Short notice - but if anyone is interested in a meetup this weekend (Sat 7/31 or Sun 8/1), please post up!

bmjohnson35

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #301 on: August 23, 2021, 06:22:47 PM »

The Delta variant has probably caused many to avoid gatherings of this nature.  I would like to join in, but still trying to stay away from public gatherings for the most part.  Everyone in our household is vaccinated, but we are still being relatively cautious.

Hopefully conditions will improve over the next few months.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #302 on: November 29, 2021, 12:38:19 PM »
Greetings, Orlando folks!

I am going to a CampFI event (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/campfi-southeast-jan-jan-7-10-2022-tickets-159113573983) outside of Gainsville Jan 7-10.

I am flying in to Orlando Thursday afternoon, but the retreat starts on Friday.

Anyone have a couch I can crash on Thursday the 6th? (I have had my COVID vaccine and booster.)

Or anyone up for hanging out that day/evening even if they don't have room for, or feel comfortable with, a guest and I get a hotel room?
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

PseudoStache

• Stubble
« Reply #303 on: December 28, 2021, 07:15:26 AM »
Or anyone up for hanging out that day/evening even if they don't have room for, or feel comfortable with, a guest and I get a hotel room?

@arebelspy Did you happen to arrange a meetup in Orlando next Thursday?

If so, let us know!

Depending upon time/location, I should be able to join.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #304 on: December 28, 2021, 09:06:41 AM »
Nope! You are the first to reply. :)
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.