Author Topic: Magical MOAB Meetup October 7 - 14, 2022  (Read 40134 times)

deborah

• Senior Mustachian
Re: MOAB Meetup October 2022
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2022, 10:53:51 PM »
Booked a cabin. 7-14 October. Only one left.

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2022, 10:37:55 AM »
We had second thoughts and booked a flight, rental car, and site G7.

Arriving in SLC on the 7th in early evening, departing on the 15th very late at night.

Our itinerary is very subject to change. It WILL include a t stop at Wasatch brewery in Park City to pick up a T-shirt.

ToTheMoon

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2022, 10:48:09 AM »
Woot woot, that is very exciting @Le Poisson!

LifeHappens

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2022, 11:44:15 AM »
So I just booked an RV site for Oct 7 - 12. Now I just need: plane tickets, RV and itinerary. Piece of cake!

Arriving in SLC on the 7th in early evening, departing on the 15th very late at night.

Our itinerary is very subject to change. It WILL include a t stop at Wasatch brewery in Park City to pick up a T-shirt.
This is a wise choice. I thought the driving plan was more than a little crazy.

You HAVE to try a Polygamy Porter from Wasatch.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 11:52:20 AM by LifeHappens »

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2022, 02:33:23 PM »
Update:

Turns out the fire rings are still there, but if you have propane ANYthing on your rig, you're not allowed to use it. She said it was the same policy last year, so it's clearly not communicated well or enforced :-)

Also, the rig size thing is crazy. I called corporate and they were spectacularly unhelpful. Told me there were no spaces available when the website shows plenty of availability, blah x 3. She did give me the direct number and they were awesome. We got the same site as last year (over near the playground) and I paid the lock fee, primarily because of the rig size craziness.

This is not a whine fest, I'm writing to post this nugget of usefulness: The direct number is 877-415-3991. Do NOT select the reservations option. You want option 2 for the actual location, which is now called Sun Outdoors Moab Downtown.

Whew!

Chippewa

• Pencil Stache
MOAB Meetup October 2022
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2022, 03:49:43 PM »
Watching. May reserve at the Wyndham down the way. … I mean La Quinta. It’s around the corner.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 03:51:20 PM by Chippewa »

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2022, 05:09:18 PM »
Yep, let's do this* again!!

@Longwaytogo

Hi NinetyFour,

Thanks for thinking of me!!

I was actually just out in the desert last weekend (Vegas and Fire Valley State park). And I don't think a second solo trip is in the cards for this year. One of these days hopefully :)

Looks like you were enjoying yourself out in beautiful red rock country!

If you change your mind, you are certainly welcome!

Grandma said yes to us yesterday - we are ditching the kids and flying in on the 9th, departing on the 14th!  Woot woot!

AWESOME!!!  An alumna of our second Moab Meetup!  You must miss the red rock and the amazing campfire chats!!

I"M FREAKING OUT NOW!!!

I am too!!  The royalty of MMM Meetups are coming to Moab!!!!!  Ack!!

In the first message the phrase 'this campground' is a link to the campground website.  Your sleuthing is correct, the one downtown.

I have reserved G3 for Oct 7-14 placing my hopes on their generous refund policy if I can't make it.

Thanks for posting the info for LP and others!

Great!  I wonder if you can talk another happy Aussie into sharing your spacious cabin???

Great plan!!  The whole "axle fell off" story made me a tad nervous about the looooooong road trip you were considering...

Woot woot, that is very exciting @Le Poisson!

Yep--now if we can recruit a few more of those of the Canadian persuasion...

So I just booked an RV site for Oct 7 - 12. Now I just need: plane tickets, RV and itinerary. Piece of cake!

Yay!!  More alums from a previous Moab meetup!!!  I sure hope you are bringing a guitar and a ukulele!!  Or, who knows, a tuba!?!?

Update:

Turns out the fire rings are still there, but if you have propane ANYthing on your rig, you're not allowed to use it. She said it was the same policy last year, so it's clearly not communicated well or enforced :-)

Also, the rig size thing is crazy. I called corporate and they were spectacularly unhelpful. Told me there were no spaces available when the website shows plenty of availability, blah x 3. She did give me the direct number and they were awesome. We got the same site as last year (over near the playground) and I paid the lock fee, primarily because of the rig size craziness.

This is not a whine fest, I'm writing to post this nugget of usefulness: The direct number is 877-415-3991. Do NOT select the reservations option. You want option 2 for the actual location, which is now called Sun Outdoors Moab Downtown.

Whew!

Sorry the process was a bit aggravating for you!  I had noticed that "rule" at some point last year--the one about no campfires allowed at certain sites.  Those of us with propane tanks should definitely be careful when parking our rigs, but the rule is clearly not enforced.

And yes, in my experience, the folks who actually work in the office of the campground are super helpful on the phone.  Thanks for digging up that number.

Watching. May reserve at the Wyndham down the way. … I mean La Quinta. It’s around the corner.

I hope you keep watching!!  This is going to be fabulous--even more so if you decide to join us!

OK, I have updated the first post.  (Sorry it took me a bit of time--I was having internet issues and had to run out and get a new modem.)  Thanks to the alumni for pitching in with suggestions and information.

Now, I am going to batsignal others who expressed interest at one point or another, because I think they should make reservations ASAP, as it looks like we are taking over the place!!

@meadow lark
@Adventine
@happy
@Ladychips
@Embok (I know you said you will probably stay in a hotel, but this is a gentle nudge to make that reservation sooner than later, cuz Moab does get busy, as you now know!)
@innkeeper77
@oneday
@maizefolk
@DaMa
@oldladystache
@monarda
@Jon_Snow
@the_fixer
@SmartyCat
@boarder42
@Chaplin
@spartana

If you know of others who are interested, feel free to nudge them to make reservations!

We're only 7 months away!!  I can already tell this will be our best Moab Meetup yet.

Longwaytogo

• Magnum Stache
  • It is what it is!!
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2022, 06:07:59 PM »

I thought so too; drive is possible I guess. but this way will be more fun I think!!

HaHa, I assumed that's the T-shirt he wanted :D

I didn't make it to the actual brewery but I had one at the SLC airport on my first trip to Utah (actually went out there to ski a few years before the Moab adventure)

Longwaytogo

• Magnum Stache
  • It is what it is!!
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2022, 06:12:49 PM »
Yep, let's do this* again!!

@Longwaytogo

Hi NinetyFour,

Thanks for thinking of me!!

I was actually just out in the desert last weekend (Vegas and Fire Valley State park). And I don't think a second solo trip is in the cards for this year. One of these days hopefully :)

Looks like you were enjoying yourself out in beautiful red rock country!

If you change your mind, you are certainly welcome!

Aww, thanks!!

It's sounds tempting with all these Forum/Journal heavy hitters signing up :)

Unfortunately (or fortunately I guess) we already have a ton of travel lined up this year including a potential bike packing trip in late Sept/Early Oct.  But I'll keep it on my radar should things change.

And live vicariously through this thread and all of you guys stories and pictures.

boarder42

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2022, 07:53:25 PM »
No cabins left not sure if we'll make it this year. Spent too much time not looking at this thread. We may try tenting it but with 2 young kids I see it being rough. Next year may work.

oneday

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
  • only good pies and no bad pies -mspym
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2022, 08:33:42 PM »
Thanks for the nudge, @NinetyFour

Panicking, because my plan was to get a cabin!!! Can hardly believe it's reservation time already.

@deborah  would you mind sharing the cabin and splitting costs for a few of the days (Oct 7-9, 3 nights)? The cabins have 2 bunk beds (4 beds total) and I don't mind taking a top bunk if you already have room mates. I did the tent/car camping thing last year and it's fine but on top of the solo 14 hour drive it was a lot.

@lhamo your post on another thread made me think that if everything falls into place just so, you might be interested in the Moab Meetup!

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2022, 08:44:49 PM »

I thought so too; drive is possible I guess. but this way will be more fun I think!!

I didn't make it to the actual brewery but I had one at the SLC airport on my first trip to Utah (actually went out there to ski a few years before the Moab adventure)

The longest road trip we've done was Toronto to Calgary - it took us 3 days to get there and 2 to get home. But we were younger back then. Of course, now cars are more comfortable. Shrug.

And yes, I must get a Polygamy Porter T-shirt on the drive from SLC to Moab. I've charted our drive from the airport to include a stop at the brewery.

I am very conflicted on SLC itself though. I have baggage there, and I can't decide whether spending a day in town would be a way to tie up loose ends or if it would be tearing open old trauma. That town represents stuff for me.

Chippewa

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2022, 08:58:20 PM »
I found cabins still available if you book that M-F.

Chaplin

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2022, 09:28:28 PM »

"A" Polygamy Porter? The point of Polygamy Porter is specifically to NOT have just one.

I still have to run this idea by my wife (awkward segue....now I'm talking about the meetup, not polygamy). I'll already have four or five weeks of solo road-tripping this year so it might not be her favorite idea. She would want to join as we had several excellent trips to that area early in our relationship. With a kid in school it's tough unless we can find someone who would want to keep an eye on him for the duration. The pandemic hasn't been conducive to cultivating those sorts of relationships. On the other hand, I'm single-parenting right now and it will probably be for a total of at least six weeks while she helps her parents with some decluttering and making their apartment safer (her father is recovering from a fall). So maybe heading out for a bit won't seem unreasonable.

I'll bring it up in the next day or two. I would really like to go!

ToTheMoon

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2022, 09:33:36 PM »
@Chaplin

Oooh I hope that your wife will be open to you coming!

It would be great to finally meet you and my DH needs someone to ride bikes with who is better than me! Lol

deborah

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2022, 09:45:53 PM »

Panicking, because my plan was to get a cabin!!! Can hardly believe it's reservation time already.

@deborah  would you mind sharing the cabin and splitting costs for a few of the days (Oct 7-9, 3 nights)? The cabins have 2 bunk beds (4 beds total) and I don't mind taking a top bunk if you already have room mates. I did the tent/car camping thing last year and it's fine but on top of the solo 14 hour drive it was a lot.
Sure!

Chaplin

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2022, 09:51:45 PM »
@Chaplin

Oooh I hope that your wife will be open to you coming!

It would be great to finally meet you and my DH needs someone to ride bikes with who is better than me! Lol

That would be great! I've pitched the idea to @Stasher too so we might have quite a shred squad. We just got out together last week (weekday ride FTW!):

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2022, 06:35:40 AM »
I found cabins still available if you book that M-F.
I want to make sure @boarder42 sees this. Also, calling using the direct line above may produce better results. There are plenty of hotels/motels nearby as well. A combo of cabin nights and hotel nights might work.

shadowmoss

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2022, 07:19:35 AM »
I did a search on a brand of camper van rental I saw in a local parking lot.  Travellers-autobarnrv.com has a fitted out campervan for rent for $81/day, or less than $700/week picking up in Las Vegas.  Just to give an idea.

If you can make a minivan work, sleeping in the back and cooking outside, it is around $400/week.

Just one data point to get started.

LifeHappens

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2022, 08:06:10 AM »
I did a search on a brand of camper van rental I saw in a local parking lot.  Travellers-autobarnrv.com has a fitted out campervan for rent for $81/day, or less than $700/week picking up in Las Vegas.  Just to give an idea.

If you can make a minivan work, sleeping in the back and cooking outside, it is around $400/week.

Just one data point to get started.
This is awesome. Thank you! I've been looking around some and prices vary wildly. I'm hoping Moonpie agrees to a minivan because 1) easier to drive 2) waaaay better gas mileage.

@NinetyFour Hmm. Bringing a guitar is probably too much since we're flying, but we could probably manage a ukulele. You'll just have to share your guitar :)

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2022, 08:43:14 AM »
We are contemplating options too - we thought about RV's, nearby hotels, etc. and currently are looking at packable cots. At $100 each they can fly with us, get us off the ground, and mean we we can still be cheap and camp. But a real live bed has soooo much appeal.

(We may spend a few days in a hotel simply because no kids means more fun time IYKWIM)

LifeHappens

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2022, 08:56:21 AM »
Moonpie and I stayed in a motel for our first Moab meetup. There are plenty of properties within walking distance and 94 is happy to host for the evening campfire.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2022, 10:13:29 AM »

The longest road trip we've done was Toronto to Calgary - it took us 3 days to get there and 2 to get home. But we were younger back then. Of course, now cars are more comfortable. Shrug.

And yes, I must get a Polygamy Porter T-shirt on the drive from SLC to Moab. I've charted our drive from the airport to include a stop at the brewery.

I am very conflicted on SLC itself though. I have baggage there, and I can't decide whether spending a day in town would be a way to tie up loose ends or if it would be tearing open old trauma. That town represents stuff for me.
You can fly into Grand Junction. I think it's actually closer. @Embok may have some feedback on this option.

ToTheMoon

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2022, 10:18:41 AM »
We are flying into Grand Junction this time. I did not love flying into SLC and doing the 4 hour drive on the interstate with the massive SUV the rental agency "upgraded" us to.

I am hoping the GJT experience will be much more relaxed, and we booked a Subaru Outback via Turo.com...about 40% cheaper than the rental agencies were quoting.

LifeHappens

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2022, 10:24:15 AM »
You can also fly to Vegas (probably for less than SLC) and do the 8 hour drive.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2022, 10:27:14 AM »
We are flying into Grand Junction this time. I did not love flying into SLC and doing the 4 hour drive on the interstate with the massive SUV the rental agency "upgraded" us to.

I am hoping the GJT experience will be much more relaxed, and we booked a Subaru Outback via Turo.com...about 40% cheaper than the rental agencies were quoting.
I've had great luck with AutoSlash.

Fun fact: A friend of mine's son works for Turo. She thought he'd lost his mind when he told her where he was going to work next. He's a SWAMI, so I expect he'll do just fine when they go public.

Embok

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Magnum Stache
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2022, 11:42:59 AM »
Hey, @94:  thanks for bat-signaling me!  We have booked a place in Moab for 10/7 - 10/14 (not the campground though).  Mr. Embok is excited as am I.  Not sure yet if the DD and her BF will come, but we are ON!

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2022, 05:30:37 PM »
So the one thing I learned from the trucker convoys in Ottawa is that Zello is a great app for communications and coordination. I have taken the liberty of setting up a channel for this event. If anyone wants to test it with me, send me a DM and we can play.

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2022, 06:11:12 PM »
So the one thing I learned from the trucker convoys in Ottawa is that Zello is a great app for communications and coordination. I have taken the liberty of setting up a channel for this event. If anyone wants to test it with me, send me a DM and we can play.

I am downloading the app now...

ToTheMoon

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2022, 06:26:11 PM »

I am downloading the app now...

Me too. Now what?

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2022, 06:56:26 PM »
Now we plan all manner of nefarious acts.

Chaplin

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2022, 07:22:11 PM »

We definitely shouldn’t call the campground the Ram Ranch.

ToTheMoon

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2022, 07:42:08 PM »
Zello is great...and creepy!

LeFish will update once the kinks are worked out :)

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2022, 08:35:43 PM »

We definitely shouldn’t call the campground the Ram Ranch.

Um...

Zello is great...and creepy!

LeFish will update once the kinks are worked out :)

Double Um...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got Zello working. Also, I didn't name the channel properly, which was confusing. So I'm going to have to figure out how to correct that and then we can try again. Once the thing works (acceptably) properly, I'll let folks know and if you'd like to be part of pre-Moab social chats for planning and other nefarious purposes, I'll add you in. Please though, no off-tune, slightly delayed, poorly choreographed versions of national anthems.

Having learned a few things from the Ram Ranch, I have locked down security on the channel, so the only way in is by invitation. Because... hot showers... etc.

oneday

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2022, 11:20:02 PM »

Sure!

Thank you thank you!
Whew, thanks so much!

the_fixer

• Handlebar Stache
  • mind on my money money on my mind
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2022, 06:55:14 AM »
If you are coming from Colorado via I70 taking the 128 cutoff makes for a scenic entrance into Moab

https://www.discovermoab.com/scenic-byway-u-128/

I think we can make it but I need to see about booking our rentals for the float trip before I know what days to book a camp site hopefully there are still some left by then.

If not the sand flats recreation area has first come first served site and even group sites that can be reserved in advance. Think the booking window for the group sites opens soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2022, 05:03:19 AM »
We are contemplating options too - we thought about RV's, nearby hotels, etc. and currently are looking at packable cots. At $100 each they can fly with us, get us off the ground, and mean we we can still be cheap and camp. But a real live bed has soooo much appeal.

(We may spend a few days in a hotel simply because no kids means more fun time IYKWIM)

When I looked at the campground site yesterday morning, there was one cabin available for at least a few days of our meetup.

Also, since their cancellation policy is so generous, those of you who are still looking for a site should keep looking in case different options pop up between now and October.

Hey, @94:  thanks for bat-signaling me!  We have booked a place in Moab for 10/7 - 10/14 (not the campground though).  Mr. Embok is excited as am I.  Not sure yet if the DD and her BF will come, but we are ON!

Yay--I'm glad you have your accommodations all set.  And I'm very glad you and Mr. E are excited about returning to Moab!

We got Zello working.

Thanks for this!  I think it will prove quite useful as we get closer to October.

If you are coming from Colorado via I70 taking the 128 cutoff makes for a scenic entrance into Moab

https://www.discovermoab.com/scenic-byway-u-128/

I think we can make it but I need to see about booking our rentals for the float trip before I know what days to book a camp site hopefully there are still some left by then.

If not the sand flats recreation area has first come first served site and even group sites that can be reserved in advance. Think the booking window for the group sites opens soon.

Great--I'm glad you think you will be able to join us!

Good to know about Sand Flats--I have not explored that campground and am curious about it.

And thanks for pointing out the 128 scenic route.  That's an option that might interest anyone who is flying into Grand Junction. @ToTheMoon

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2022, 05:53:34 AM »
One other quick note:

I am planning to, on April 14, grab a group site at Canyonlands (Needles) for October 14 - 17 for the Moab Meetup 2022 After Party.  So, if anyone has the luxury of spending even s'more time in red rock country, consider heading down there for even more camping, hiking, and campfire chatting!

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2022, 06:06:27 AM »
One other quick note:

I am planning to, on April 14, grab a group site at Canyonlands (Needles) for October 14 - 17 for the Moab Meetup 2022 After Party.  So, if anyone has the luxury of spending even s'more time in red rock country, consider heading down there for even more camping, hiking, and campfire chatting!
I saw what you did there ;-)

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2022, 08:05:44 PM »
One other quick note:

I saw what you did there ;-)

:D

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2022, 08:10:57 PM »
To whet your appetite for canyon country in general, and Canyonlands (Needles District) in particular, here are some pics from this past weekend (cross posted in my journal):

oneday

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2022, 07:17:13 PM »
Stunning! Although I have not been to that particular location, my experience in Moab/Arches NP last year tells me that it's even better in person. Awe-inspiring to say the least. Not to be missed!

the_fixer

• Handlebar Stache
  • mind on my money money on my mind
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2022, 06:57:39 PM »
Been out in Tucson Biking for a while and decided to stop in Moab on the way home ended up staying at the meetup location. Once we are home I will look into booking a spot

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2022, 08:34:42 PM »
Thanks for posting that photo!

(each of those fence boards is worth about $20 right now... I have an idea of how I could finance this trip and come out revenue neutral, but it would mean a lot less privacy for my neighbours, and I may exceed my luggage limits.

Chaplin

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2022, 09:34:58 AM »
I'm booked for the week. I'll be driving down from Victoria and it sounds like @Stasher won't be able to make it. If anyone else is planning to show up on their own with a tent we could share the site.

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2022, 02:38:36 PM »
Anyone up for a zoom chat? I've tentatively set up a 45 minute on zoom for Tomorrow (March 27th) at 9:00 PM Eastern time. Could be fun to do a few of these as meet-n-greets ahead of the event.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73258564691?pwd=E-ubT5ymAlUQYueASh3pTf8Q3sHjZ-.1 
Meeting ID: 732 5856 4691
Passcode: i11nbY

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2022, 06:06:36 PM »
Anyone up for a zoom chat? I've tentatively set up a 45 minute on zoom for Tomorrow (March 27th) at 9:00 PM Eastern time. Could be fun to do a few of these as meet-n-greets ahead of the event.

Join Zoom Meeting
I think I can do that. Have you reached out to @NinetyFour? @Embok? @oneday?

monarda

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2022, 06:46:19 PM »
I might be able to zoom- at least to pop in and say hi. We are going to CO sometime this summer/fall, and if we go in October, Moab will work.

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2022, 07:46:55 PM »

Join Zoom Meeting
I think I can do that. Have you reached out to @NinetyFour? @Embok? @oneday?

Thanks, but I won’t be able to join you this time, as I am out of town visiting friends. Hope you enjoy “meeting“ each other!

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #99 on: March 26, 2022, 07:49:57 PM »
Been out in Tucson Biking for a while and decided to stop in Moab on the way home ended up staying at the meetup location. Once we are home I will look into booking a spot

I'm booked for the week. I'll be driving down from Victoria and it sounds like @Stasher won't be able to make it. If anyone else is planning to show up on their own with a tent we could share the site.

I might be able to zoom- at least to pop in and say hi. We are going to CO sometime this summer/fall, and if we go in October, Moab will work.

This is all fantastic news!  Looking forward to meeting all of you in October!!

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!