Author Topic: Magical MOAB Meetup 2023  (Read 41060 times)

oldladystache

• Pencil Stache
Re: Magical MOAB Meetup 2023
« Reply #300 on: September 04, 2023, 01:42:51 PM »
I went to Oregon several years ago for the big eclipse. paid to spend the night with hundreds (thousands?) of people. Immediately after the eclipse people started roaring out of there. I decided to wait a while for the rush to be over. Big mistake.

When I left a few hours later it was bumper to bumper, stop and go - mostly stop for miles and miles and miles. I don't remember the time I left but it was early in the day. By the time it got dark it was still bumper to bumper and I was getting really tired. After a couple hours driving in the dark I managed to see a spot off the road that had space to pull into and get out of traffic. I slept in the car that night, but not well.

All night the traffic was like that and finally around mid-morning it began to clear out. It was still heavy for the next 50 miles or so, but at least it was moving.

This time I have a room reserved in Saint George Utah for the night before, on my side of the eclipse. I'll drive 40 miles or so into the area to see it from the road, then be the first one out of there when it's over. I hope there aren't too many thousands with the same idea. Saint George is outside the area, and there are still some rooms available there.

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #301 on: September 04, 2023, 02:01:12 PM »
I have heard that some of the ancient ruins in SE Utah/SW Colorado may be mobbed with people on 10/14 because they will want to see the ruins at that special time.

Cherry Lane

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Handlebar Stache
« Reply #302 on: September 04, 2023, 02:25:00 PM »
I fly out of Las Vegas the following Tuesday and plan to view the eclipse from somewhere as yet to be determined.  I'd love to dispersed camp outside of Capitol Reef but what are the chances I'll be able to actually find a spot there?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 06:47:23 AM by Cherry Lane »

Le Poisson

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #303 on: September 04, 2023, 02:34:32 PM »
Are any of the Moab crowd coming in from Denver? If so can you advise us...

1. Where we should fill our water tanks before heading into the mountains?
2. Where there are some good dispersed campsites that Mr. Jones could reach while pulling a pop-up trailer.

If #2. is a top secret thing, please message us - I know a lot of folks don't like sharing their secret spots. I promise we'll only use it once.

We are hoping to find a dispersed camp that offers us fun day outings either hiking, sightseeing, or canoeing.
I have a campsite reserved that we are not going to use, beautiful place, great paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing and one of the hardest reservations to get in Colorado. If the dates work let me know and we can get it transferred

Sept 29th - Oct 1st

Dowdy lake

——-

If we are in town you are welcome to fill water at our place near Boulder if you are going more the I-70 direction for camping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! THanks for the tiP - unfortunately, we are planning on rolling in to town either late on Sunday or early Monday - unless we get tired on teh highway and arrive on Tuesday...

When we get close, we';ll reach back about that offer to fill water in your driveway. Someone on Reddit suggested looking at the municipal waste treatment plant in Denver as they have a flush/fill station there that's free too. I think the language used was, it stinks, but it's free :).

elledub

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #304 on: September 04, 2023, 02:41:24 PM »
@NinetyFour Finding a quiet and scenic spot to watch the eclipse sounds perfect! I bet there are many places that fit those criteria in SE Utah.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 10:47:36 AM by elledub »

Exflyboy

• Walrus Stache
  • Expat Brit living in the New World..:)
« Reply #305 on: September 04, 2023, 08:30:50 PM »
Planning on 6 till 13th on BLM land. But as I missed the last total eclipse that went right over my house and I wasn't there, I'm definitely interested in seeing one (no wonder tickets TO Ireland were cheap!).

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #306 on: September 05, 2023, 06:28:25 AM »
Planning on 6 till 13th on BLM land. But as I missed the last total eclipse that went right over my house and I wasn't there, I'm definitely interested in seeing one (no wonder tickets TO Ireland were cheap!).

Great--looking forward to seeing you again!

ToTheMoon

• CM*TO 2024 Attendees
  • Pencil Stache
« Reply #307 on: September 05, 2023, 07:47:51 AM »
We plan to arrive either the 10th or 11th and stay until the 13th. We are taking @Chaplin's second half of his reservation, and are working on convincing him to stay a couple of extra days beyond his current commitment!

We will have our kids DS13 and DS11, but not the dog as we have decided to leave her with a friend (sob) for the six months we will be gone.

No bikes this time as we are space constrained, but hoping to hit a couple 4x4 trails with @Le Poisson, and lookin forward to hiking & campfire time with everyone!

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #308 on: September 05, 2023, 08:52:44 AM »
Updated roll call!!!  :D

Who                               | When            | Where

Magical Moab Meetup HQ            | Oct 7 - 13      | G8 (locked)
NinetyFour                        | Oct 6 - 13      | 100 (locked)
Diceys                            | Oct 4 - Oct 11  | 101 (locked)
lhamo                             | Oct 6 - 13      | cabin
StashingAway                      | Oct 7 - 10      | 108 (unlocked)
mm1970                            | Oct 7 - 10      | G9
elle dub                          | Oct 6 - 13      | G6
Le Poisson and other assorted fish| Oct 6 - 13      | 106
Chaplin                           | Oct 6 - 12?     | 113
ToTheMoon + 3                     | Oct 10 - 13     | 113
driftwood + 1                     | Oct 6 - 11      | G7 (unlocked)
driftwood's sister                | Oct 6 - 11      | ??
lilkidjesus                       | Oct 6 - 10      | tent site
ws                                | Oct 6 - 13      | 98
Mr. Green et al                   | Oct 6 - 13      | tent site
Cherry Lane                       | Oct 6 - 13      | cabin
FIFoFum & Muppet                  | Oct 6 - 13      | cabin
shadowmoss                        | ??              | G3 (locked)

Cannot Wait!                      | ??              | with friends
Exflyboy                          | Oct 6 - 13      | on BLM land

Embok and Mister                  | ??              | hotel

meadow lark                       | Oct 6 - 13      | hostel house
oldladystache                     | Oct 6 - 13      | hostel house
314159                            | Oct 6 - 10      | hostel house
Log                               | Oct 6 - 10      | hostel house
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 10:40:22 AM by NinetyFour »

Cherry Lane

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Handlebar Stache
« Reply #309 on: September 05, 2023, 09:03:36 AM »
I've just been awarded a permit to hike the Subway at Zion on Sunday October 15.  My permit is good for up to three people (me +2).  Anyone interested in joining me?  I'd love some company.

Hike info here:  https://www.nps.gov/zion/planyourvisit/left-fork-subway-bottom-up.htm

Purple_Crayon

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • 2026 cohort
« Reply #310 on: September 05, 2023, 09:18:11 AM »
Roll call details confirmed.

Chaplin

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #311 on: September 05, 2023, 09:29:17 AM »
I'll be in site 113, booked for October 6 to 13. As TTM mentioned above, they'll be joining me there at some point and I'm looking at shifting dates so we can actually have some overlap. I'll be sleeping in my car again as it worked well last year and provided some sound insulation.

mm1970

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #312 on: September 05, 2023, 11:09:34 AM »
My G9 site is locked, by the way

Le Poisson

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #313 on: September 05, 2023, 12:12:11 PM »
It looks like we won't be arriving until Saturday the 7th, late in the day.

If anyone wants to take our site on Friday Night, it's already paid, and you'll be saving us from losing the weekly rate discount. We will boot you off "our" site on Saturday though.

Fire me a message if you want that one night. It is an RV/Electric & water site. Maybe @Unleash Hell could use one night in town to take pressure off from scoping out BLM spots? I dunno.

deborah

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #314 on: September 05, 2023, 02:23:02 PM »

If anyone wants to take our site on Friday Night, it's already paid, and you'll be saving us from losing the weekly rate discount. We will boot you off "our" site on Saturday though.

Fire me a message if you want that one night. It is an RV/Electric & water site. Maybe @Unleash Hell could use one night in town to take pressure off from scoping out BLM spots? I dunno.
Do you mean @Exflyboy ?

Le Poisson

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #315 on: September 05, 2023, 03:18:27 PM »

Do you mean @Exflyboy ?

Of course that's who I mean. Or UH if he wants to come.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #316 on: September 05, 2023, 03:22:36 PM »

Do you mean @Exflyboy ?

Of course that's who I mean. Or UH if he wants to come.
So I'm not the only one who thought they were the same person? Have they ever been seen in the same place at the same time?

Exflyboy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #317 on: September 05, 2023, 04:02:21 PM »
We are definitely not the same person, although we do come from the same country..:)

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #318 on: September 05, 2023, 04:03:51 PM »
We are definitely not the same person, although we do come from the same country..:)
We may require proof.

Exflyboy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #319 on: September 05, 2023, 04:11:59 PM »
We may require proof.

Well if we both look like that guy making like a sleeping bat then you'll know the truth is not with me..:)

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #320 on: September 05, 2023, 08:51:43 PM »
I have met both of these gentlemen.  Can confirm they are 2 different people, who both talk funny...  But it sure would be fun to get them in the same place at the same time!  Maybe midway between Oregon and Florida...??

In other news, I just ordered A LOT of eclipse eyeglasses.  Should be enough for everyone at the Magical Moab Meetup!

Exflyboy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #321 on: September 05, 2023, 11:05:46 PM »
I have met both of these gentlemen.  Can confirm they are 2 different people, who both talk funny...  But it sure would be fun to get them in the same place at the same time!  Maybe midway between Oregon and Florida...??

In other news, I just ordered A LOT of eclipse eyeglasses.  Should be enough for everyone at the Magical Moab Meetup!

Cool, I was going too bring a welding helmet, now I don't have to..:)

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #322 on: September 06, 2023, 12:30:31 AM »

Cool, I was going too bring a welding helmet, now I don't have to..:)
You still can.

meadow lark

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #323 on: September 06, 2023, 07:39:16 AM »
I was planning on making a turkey dinner for Canadian Thanksgiving, but it sounds like a lot of the Canadians won’t be there on Monday. 

Canadian roll call - how many will be there on Monday the 9th and want Thanksgiving dinner?

How many (of any nationality) who want to come over for gumbo?  Is Monday good?

We can also do a Spaghetti dinner or something else (I think there is an outside grill).

If you want to come and are vegetarian, let me know.

Le Poisson

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #324 on: September 06, 2023, 08:06:52 AM »
I was planning on making a turkey dinner for Canadian Thanksgiving, but it sounds like a lot of the Canadians won’t be there on Monday. 

Canadian roll call - how many will be there on Monday the 9th and want Thanksgiving dinner?

We can also do a Spaghetti dinner or something else (I think there is an outside grill).

Hmmm. We have half a turkey in the freezer. I wonder if we could keep it edible on the road for a week.

We will be there for Thanksgiving Monday, but you don't need to accommodate us. We will be fine. :)

Exflyboy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #325 on: September 06, 2023, 01:43:25 PM »

Seeing as my cooking equipment consists of a tiny backpacking stove I will be delighted to help eat any kind of food that you are kind enough to prepare.. I will even volunteer to wash the dishes..:)

Mr. Green

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #326 on: September 06, 2023, 02:11:07 PM »
@Cherry Lane how hard is it to get a Subway permit? I would potentially be interested. It's on my bucket list!

oldladystache

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #327 on: September 06, 2023, 02:55:50 PM »
I bought 10 walkie-talkies. I hope people will want to take some with them on their hiking/biking/etc. adventures. I figure there will be a lot of places with no cell service.

mm1970

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #328 on: September 06, 2023, 04:54:40 PM »

Seeing as my cooking equipment consists of a tiny backpacking stove I will be delighted to help eat any kind of food that you are kind enough to prepare.. I will even volunteer to wash the dishes..:)
I might not even have that...I was thinking of just all cold food!

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #329 on: September 06, 2023, 06:48:47 PM »

Not on our watch.

Cherry Lane

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Handlebar Stache
« Reply #330 on: September 06, 2023, 07:58:49 PM »
@Cherry Lane how hard is it to get a Subway permit? I would potentially be interested. It's on my bucket list!

I don't actually know.  There were more applications than permits for my day, so chances of getting one are something less than one.

I'd love to have you along if my date works out for you.

Chaplin

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #331 on: September 06, 2023, 08:24:36 PM »

You're incredibly sweet! I plan to be there and will be happy to partake and help in any way I can.

shadowmoss

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #332 on: September 07, 2023, 10:28:26 AM »
I'm up for some real food cooked by someone else.  I might even get it together to help EFB with the dishes this time.

Also, EFB, I have a large enough site to accomodate 2 vehicles as I sleep in my small car.  It even has electricity onsite.  If you want to park there one or more nights, your are welcome to do so.

Exflyboy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #333 on: September 07, 2023, 10:46:46 AM »
I'm up for some real food cooked by someone else.  I might even get it together to help EFB with the dishes this time.

Also, EFB, I have a large enough site to accomodate 2 vehicles as I sleep in my small car.  It even has electricity onsite.  If you want to park there one or more nights, your are welcome to do so.

Sweet, always good to have options.. Thankyou!..:)

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #334 on: September 07, 2023, 11:21:17 AM »
Most meals just sort of happen organically. Some people go out to eat and sample local beers, others cook in their campsites, some have special diets, etc.

What we do is gather for a campfire every night. Everyone is invited, no matter where they're staying. This year, 94 has reserved a dedicated site for our evening gatherings. Someone named Dicey (and sometimes others, but that is not a requirement - I always bring too much) contributes supplies for S'mores every night, including vegan marshmallows, so that can be relied upon. (NOTE: fancy dark chocolate doesn't work as well as plain old Hershey's milk chocolate due to differences in melting points. Lots of scientific experimentation has been conducted.)

Having said all that, I'd be up for hosting (or co-hosting) a taco bar one night. We're traveling in a fancy pants (but 10+ years old and purchased used, haha) rig, so I have some ability to bring along communal stuff.

One of the reasons Mr. Dicey and I are going in early (besides the fact that we have to leave early, boo!) is to look at organizing the campsites to be as mustachian-friendly as possible, such as connecting sites to create a shortcut to the bathrooms, dishwashing sinks, etc. Also high on our list is figuring out ways we can gather without being a nuisance to neighboring campers. The sites here are [tiny]. For example, if several people are assigned adjacent cabins, and they're amenable to it, we could slide a couple of picnic tables together to create a communal dining space. A family group did that a couple of years ago. They moved the tables together, put down tablecloths, and added string lights. It worked great.

Ninety Four is off to CM*TO (sob) and has another cool trip right after that. Just about the time she returns, we'll be heading for Moab. Because of our schedules, I'm going to be posting some Meetup-related stuff. She is still our Supreme Organizer, I'm just helping out with some of the logistics.

Keep in mind that a cornerstone of the Magical Moab Meetup is that There Are NO Strict Schedules! Everyone can come and go as they please. Part of the fun is seeing what kind activities people come up with each day.

Coming soon, I'll have a couple more announcements/questions, so stay tuned for more Magical Moab Meetup information.

mm1970

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #335 on: September 07, 2023, 12:44:25 PM »

Not on our watch.
I make a pretty mean salad, not gonna lie.  And muffins.  I make good muffins!

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #336 on: September 07, 2023, 02:11:48 PM »

Not on our watch.
I make a pretty mean salad, not gonna lie.  And muffins.  I make good muffins!
Of course you do, you live in California! I used to joke that in CA, we eat all the "A" foods, not just apples. Artichoke, asparagus, avocado, alfalfa sprouts, etc. All fresh, of course.

oldladystache

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #337 on: September 07, 2023, 02:32:31 PM »
Site G10 available!  $352.73
Oct 6 - Oct 13, 2023 (7 nights)

I have site G10 reserved and locked. I won't be needing it because I'll be staying at @meadow lark's house.

I can get a full refund if I cancel by September 21, so if anyone wants it please let me know before then.

Nightly/Weekly Stays: For all guests with stays shorter than 30 nights ("short-term guests") (i) cancellations may be made for a full refund of your deposit up to the date that is 14 days prior to your scheduled check-in date.

Is anyone considering taking over this site? If not I'll cancel it fairly soon. If I wait until the last minute to cancel something could come up to make me forget.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #338 on: September 07, 2023, 02:42:26 PM »

I have site G10 reserved and locked. I won't be needing it because I'll be staying at @meadow lark's house.

I can get a full refund if I cancel by September 21, so if anyone wants it please let me know before then.

Nightly/Weekly Stays: For all guests with stays shorter than 30 nights ("short-term guests") (i) cancellations may be made for a full refund of your deposit up to the date that is 14 days prior to your scheduled check-in date.

Is anyone considering taking over this site? If not I'll cancel it fairly soon. If I wait until the last minute to cancel something could come up to make me forget.
That's the Black Friday Screaming Special rate, isn't it?

oldladystache

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #339 on: September 07, 2023, 03:46:06 PM »

It was a really good discount but I'm seeing ads for good discounts now too. Doesn't much matter how much it costs if nobody wants it.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #340 on: September 07, 2023, 06:56:55 PM »

It was a really good discount but I'm seeing ads for good discounts now too. Doesn't much matter how much it costs if nobody wants it.
Agreed, but every time I dig into those discount emails in hopes of sharing them with others, most, if not all of our dates are excluded. Probably because bookings are strong for that week ;-). Folks, this is a great deal.

shadowmoss

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #341 on: September 08, 2023, 12:30:19 PM »
Are we going to use the WhatsApp this year?  I promise not to make any video calls.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #342 on: September 08, 2023, 08:07:51 PM »
Thanks for the bat signal up thread @NinetyFour . Definitely NOT going to make it to Moab this year as decided to continue on with a longer bike/road trip and won't be in the area or at home by then. Will pm you if I pass thru So. Colo on my return. Have fun everyone!
Hope you're having a blast!

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #343 on: September 08, 2023, 09:36:49 PM »
Last year I made nametags for everyone, which came in handy mostly around the campsite, when there were lots of us together, and it was hard to keep track of so many names. Also, we discovered some of us don't actually answer to our screen names, because no one ever calls us by them IRL. I've attached examples from last year.

Here's what I need to know via PM. Do you want your screen name and your real first name as implied in the photo? If you're bringing mini-mustachians, do you want them to have nametags? (Sorry, I don't think Miss Green is big enough to wear a nametag on a lanyard safely, but we can make one for her baby album, if you wish.)

If you came last year and your tag was okay, you don't need to do anything. I need a response from the following folks asap. If your name is on this list, and you were there last year, it's because you have more people coming.

This does not imply that the list is closed. If you add on later, send me a PM. Deadline for nametags is September 27th, which is when we plan to start moseying toward Moab.
@314159, @Cannot Wait!, @driftwood (for your +1), @Lilkidjesus, @Log, @mm1970, @Mr. Green, @Stashing Away, @ws. @Le Poisson and @ToTheMoon, please let me know about your minis. I don't want anyone to feel left out, even if they decide not to wear them.

ETA: Everyone is getting a 2023 name tag and lanyard (collect 'em all!). I just need info from the folks who did not attend last year.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 10:55:14 PM by Dicey »

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #344 on: September 09, 2023, 05:50:19 PM »
Thanks for the bat signal up thread @NinetyFour . Definitely NOT going to make it to Moab this year as decided to continue on with a longer bike/road trip and won't be in the area or at home by then. Will pm you if I pass thru So. Colo on my return. Have fun everyone!
Hope you're having a blast!
Thanks! Figured I'd take advantage of having a longer term house sitter and a covid-free (ish) world and explore a bit longer (in cooler greener places) while I can. Although now I want a mustashe name tag ;-).

ETA: Came home for a bit to drop off vehicle and am off again with a friend headed NE then to Europe but did go thru Moab quickly on the way back and OMG beautiful but soooo hot and crowded. Hope it's cooler and less crowded for all ya all in Oct.
Moab is definitely a Spring or Fall type of place. Hope your travels continue to take you to cool green places. Except for the Colorado River or Green River, not a whole lot else in and around Moab is green. Plenty of other spectacular colors, just not a lot of green.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #345 on: September 09, 2023, 05:54:55 PM »
Are we going to use the WhatsApp this year?  I promise not to make any video calls.
I would expect we will continue using WhatsApp this year. That's 94's area of expertise, not mine. I'm just happy when mine works, lol.

(Who made video calls? Asking for a friend.)

I was going to post about this soon, but now you have it. We use WhatsApp to communicate with each other while in Moab...and beyond. Details will follow when @NinetyFour returns from her travels. I don't know nothin' about no video calls.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #346 on: September 09, 2023, 06:20:18 PM »
Thought I'd reprint a slightly modified version of @NinetyFour's excellent packing list from last year. As we get closer to the date, there will be more discussion about who needs what or who has extra.

Thought I’d post a bit of a packing list.  Obviously, your needs will vary depending on the accommodations you chose and your method of travel.

Water bottle/hydration system (I can’t stress enough how important it will be for you to stay hydrated, especially if you are coming from a lower elevation (Moab is at about 4000 feet))

Various sorts of clothes—mid-October Moab weather can be hot, cool, wet, windy!  Here is a good weather site to check.  Right now, things are looking very nice out there!

Towels

Headlamp

National Park Pass if you have one

Swimsuit, plus Life Jacket or PFD*

Charger(s) for your electronics

Masks - Very optional. Do whatever you feel comfortable doing. No judgement.

Sunscreen

Maybe it’s just me, but I’ll be bringing flip flops to wear in the campground shower

Coffee/tea travel mug

Ear plugs

Sunglasses (w/ leash for water play)

I will be bringing...extra camp chairs, extra camping lights, my camp stove and fuel pots (if anyone needs this), extra utensils, and an axe and a hatchet.

In case you are wondering, there are electrical outlets at the G tent sites (at least at some of them).  Also, the cabins have electricity, and I bet those staying in cabins wouldn’t mind if you wanted to use one of their outlets for occasional charging.

Again, if you are driving, and if you have room, please consider bringing an extra camp chair or two.  I’m pretty sure we will need them.  Thanks!

Any other questions, please ask!  :)

Woo hoo!!!

*As for PFD's - If you go on a boat ride (spendy, but v. fun!) or rent a SUP, the outfitter typically provides them. If you bring your own floatation devices, bring PFD's too, if you can. I have a couple of adult life vests I'm bringing along to share.

I will bring a power strip for multiple chargers.

lhamo

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #347 on: September 09, 2023, 07:40:49 PM »
I will be bringing some extra inner tubes that @FIFoFum snagged off Buy Nothing.  They will not be inflated to save space, but whoever wants to use them first can inflate them at the gas station at the supermarket that is virtually next door (if I am remembering correctly that they have a for-fee air pump there -- I'm pretty sure I topped up my car tires at least once).

Another suggestion if you are driving and have the space -- a power strip.  Helps ensure you always have plenty of room to charge your stuff (plus room for other friends' stuff)

I can't recall if this has been mentioned already, but at least one night last year those with musical talents who had brought their instruments led a campfire singalong.  So if you have something you like to play and have room, bring that!

Cassie

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #348 on: September 09, 2023, 08:30:32 PM »
It sounds like so much fun. I will have to look at the driving distance between Reno and there.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #349 on: September 09, 2023, 09:38:09 PM »
It sounds like so much fun. I will have to look at the driving distance between Reno and there.
It's about eleven hours without stops. Probably easier to split it into two days.