Author Topic: Lexington, KY Meet up - Picnic at the Park  (Read 1896 times)

crhart2

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Lexington, KY Meet up - Picnic at the Park
« on: June 17, 2018, 07:19:16 PM »
Hi everyone, just looking to get a meet up started in the lexington, ky area.  For starters, can anyone meet up on a weeknight the next 2 weeks (6/18-6/29)?  I was thinking of a picnic at Woodland park (very mustachian).  Any other ideas?

Just excited to talk about the blog/personal finance with other people.  I find it absolutely hilarious and awesome all at the same time!

MandyM

• Pencil Stache
Re: Lexington, KY Meet up - Picnic at the Park
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 06:58:47 AM »
I'm out of town until the 26th, but am generally available otherwise.

startbyservingothers

• Stubble
    • A Full Year
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 07:06:57 AM »
I am available to attend.  I'll be gone the first week of July.  - After the dates you have suggested.  BUT FYI in case we end up doing a later date.

I messaged sequoia, apdale, and MandyM as they said they live in Lexington, at the time of their posts at least.  I messaged chacunsatasse because they mentioned returning to visit KY sometime in July.  (Not certain what part of KY / How close to Lexington they will be.)

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 07:22:30 AM by startbyservingothers »

crhart2

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 04:40:47 PM »
OK, so would 6/27 work for Mandy M & Startbyservingothers?  Looks like everyone can meet that day.  Also, really about 7 pm is the earliest I can meet.  I was thinking Woodland park unless there are any other suggestions.

apdale

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 12:49:17 AM »
I still live in Lexington but out of town on vacation until July 2nd.  No problem if you all meet up without me though.

crhart2

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2018, 09:00:20 PM »
I still live in Lexington but out of town on vacation until July 2nd.  No problem if you all meet up without me though.

Sounds good.  I'd like to plan a meetup in July as well.  Although, I will be out until July 15 on vacation. 

startbyservingothers

• Stubble
    • A Full Year
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 07:21:48 PM »
amazing odds that the 4 of us managed to be out of town for 4 consecutive weeks. 

I am available to meet Wednesday the 27th.

crhart2

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 09:45:07 AM »
Cool.  FYI to the group, we're still planning on meeting at woodland park at 7 pm on 6/27.  PM me if you plan on going so I can ensure you're up to date on the event.