Author Topic: Colorado Springs - Starlight Spectacular Bike Ride 6/17/2017  (Read 1599 times)

jordanread

Colorado Springs - Starlight Spectacular Bike Ride 6/17/2017
« on: March 30, 2017, 08:19:48 AM »
It's scheduled and early bird tickets are available. Sat, Jun 17, 2017, 9:00 PM MDT.

To begin with, tickets aren't required to ride, but they are required for breakfast after the ride, and a shwag bag at the beginning. This will be my fourth year doing it with the better half. Now, if you get a ticket, proceeds go to TOPS (Trails and Open Spaces), which is a pretty awesome organization. As an adult, buying tickets on a team is definitely cheaper. It gets a bit different with kids based on their age, so double check. I always setup a team, just so that more people can get the discounted rate. Team Roadrash has been our team name for the last couple years, but we don't actually do anything team like (but we can). The team page is here.

A bit later, I'll probably type up a review or something, but this is the event page, and the actual page for the Starlight Spectacular is here. If you want to meet up, and ride, but don't want to get tickets or whatever, we'll coordinate here.

jordanread

Re: Colorado Springs - Starlight Spectacular Bike Ride 6/17/2017
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 07:19:18 AM »
Quick heads up. Tickets are cheaper now, and the price will go up 6/4/2017.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!