I've been keeping tabs on the weather and it looks like rain is threatening for our meetup tomorrow. Rain location is my place. We do have a very nice backyard if we guess wrong and it turns out nice, although no outdoor furniture (table/seating) be warned. Will everyone get an email via MMM PM system if I sent out the location (with address, if needed) on Saturday morning around 9:30/10ish, or should we decide today? I'll email to the same smaller set (about 12) I sent it to about a week and a half ago, so if you didn't get that, and want the update, make sure to let me know.
What's your risk tolerance for rain? :)