Author Topic: WiseBanyan Robo-Advisor now supports Tax Loss Harvesting, fee capped at $20 /mo  (Read 2817 times)

Interest Compound

• Pencil Stache
WiseBanyan now supports Tax Loss Harvesting. They are now both the cheapest Robo-Advisor, a few points cheaper than Vanguard's LifeStrategy/TargetRetirement, and the cheapest to offer automatic Tax Loss Harvesting:

------------------------------------------------------
The most exciting aspect of WiseHarvesting is WiseBanyan’s unique approach to pricing in order to provide a clear value-added service. The annual fee is 0.25% of taxable assets charged monthly, but we cap monthly fees at $20. This means accounts over $96,000 can potentially enjoy unlimited value over the total fees paid as their account sizes grow. For clients just starting out, there is no minimum to start, ensuring they can take advantage immediately. This approach reverses the traditional model of earning infinite levels of fees based on client account sizes to create one that is fully transparent, beneficial to, and aligned with our clients’ interests.
------------------------------------------------------

https://wisebanyan.com/faq/marketplace/what-is-wisebanyan-pricing-for-wiseharvesting

They're offering 6 months free for all accounts for those interested in testing it out. I'd still recommend Vanguard's LifeStrategy/TargetRetirement instead, but for those of you focused on TLH, WiseBanyan is now the market leader in that space.

tj

• Handlebar Stache
Their AUM is why too small. I wouldn't tocuh it unless you want to eventually manage your own hodgepodge of ETFs.

Interest Compound

• Pencil Stache
Their AUM is why too small. I wouldn't tocuh it unless you want to eventually manage your own hodgepodge of ETFs.

Agreed. I feel that way about all those internet startups.

tj

• Handlebar Stache

Agreed. I feel that way about all those internet startups.

The others have drastically more assets than WiseBanyan.