Author Topic: open a Sofi Investment acct with $1K and get $75 free stock (can cash all out)  (Read 3272 times)

EliteZags

• Bristles
copying the details from the thread on SlickDeals:
https://slickdeals.net/f/13601359-sofi-invest-100-bonus-after-1000-deposit-additional-25-bonus-available-for-optional-crypto-trade?v=1#

*updated details 3/2/20

SoFi Invest - $75 bonus after $1000 deposit (
SoFi Invest (different from SoFi Money) has a bonus where they will give you $75 worth of your favorite stock to start building your portfolio when you fund your SoFi Invest account with at least $1,000. You can easily cash it out and withdraw the money after the bonus posts within 10 days. Many members are reporting seeing the bonus within 1-2 days :-)
Follow these steps to get the bonus:
Find a friend who is a SoFi member and ask them for their referral link to signup for SoFi invest.Choose your favorite stock (choose a stable stock like Microsoft if you want to cash out the $75 bonus right away)Transfer in $1,000 to your SoFi active investing accountthis triggers your free 'Stock Bit' (i.e. the $100 of free stock).You'll see the $75of free stock (i.e. the Stock Bit) in your account "within ten days", although most SoFi members are reporting receiving the bonus after only 1-2 days :-) You can cash out immediately and pocket the bonus.My personal experience: I've been doing banking bonuses for years and this was by far one of the easier deals I've done recently. My $75 posted within a couple days. Usually, we all have to wait 90 days when doing bank bonuses with the likes of Chase, Marcus, Capital One, etc. - this bonus was hassle-free in comparison to other banks (no calls to CSRs, etc.).
New members MUST be referred by a current member to receive the bonus. Do not sign up via their website or the link below). A friendly reminder that SD does not allow referrals of any kind, so please do not ask or offer any referrals in this thread guys.https://www.sofi.com/invest/Summary of current SoFi bonuses (need referral link from current member):1. SoFi Invest ($75): transfer in $1,000 to your SoFi active investing account and get $75 in stock. This is stackable with the SoFi Money signup bonus.2. SoFi Money ($75): get $75 after you fund your Money account with 2 direct deposits of at least $500. This is stackable with the SoFi Invest signup bonus.Important note for those trying to stack bonuses: If you plan on signing up for both SoFi Money AND SoFi Invest bonuses, remember that you will need to click through their respective referral links individually before opening each product. You will not get the bonus if you create a SoFi Invest (or SoFi Money) account from your own account's dashboard - you need to click on a referral link for each individual product (i.e. SoFi Money and/or SoFi Invest) to get their respective bonuses, regardless of whether or not you are already a SoFi member.

I just setup the Invest acct took about 5min including the funding.

I'll post my referral links anyone can use:

https://www.sofi.com/share/invest/2811074  (for Invest acct $75 bonus)

https://www.sofi.com/invite/money?gcp=7343178f-2bbb-4dae-a6ee-670d878e0e73 (for Money acct $75 bonus)

« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 12:11:20 PM by EliteZags »

Morning Glory

• Magnum Stache
I set up the account 2 weeks ago and the bonus posted today. DH got an extra hundred for referring me, but the referral is down to $25 now.

EliteZags

• Bristles
I set up the account 2 weeks ago and the bonus posted today. DH got an extra hundred for referring me, but the referral is down to $25 now.

$75 for Money acct which is separate from the $100 for Invest acct
Can get both
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 03:37:06 PM by EliteZags »

EliteZags

• Bristles
got my $100 bonus for the Invest acct today in MSFT and cashed it out

then just bought $10 in Ethereum and immediately got $25 bonus in Bitcoin then sold both
waiting to link checking acct to fund Money acct for $25 bonus there
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 11:44:19 AM by EliteZags »

EliteZags

• Bristles
fyi to get the $75 Money acct bonus the account must be opened using a separate referral link
https://www.sofi.com/invite/money?gcp=7343178f-2bbb-4dae-a6ee-670d878e0e73

feel free to PM me with any questions
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 03:37:42 PM by EliteZags »

EliteZags

• Bristles
updated links and details, the funding requirements went up to $5K for Invest acct and $1K for Money acct, but Money acct bonus up to $75

Michael in ABQ

• Magnum Stache
For the Sofi Money account does it have to be a payroll direct deposit or can it be a transfer from another account? I don't really want to mess with changing my DD for a month or two then having to transfer all my money back to my primary checking account to actually pay bills.

EliteZags

• Bristles
updated link back up to $75 bonus with $1000 deposit in to Invest Account