Author Topic: Credit Card Referral Request  (Read 1053 times)

Jaayse

• Bristles
Credit Card Referral Request
« on: January 24, 2022, 03:27:54 PM »
I'm looking for a good Credit Card bonus, I have a purchase of around $1,500 that I need to make and I would love to get some cash back on that purchase.

I could probably hit a spend amount of 3k in 3 months or 4k in 6 months and I would rather not get a card that has an annual fee.  It would be best if it was a card that could convert points to paying off the monthly bill rather than miles or gift cards.  I am military, so if there are cards that waive the annual fee that would work too (although I already have a blue cash and gold AMEX, Platinum has too high of a spend for me to meet at 6k in 6 months).

Right now the best I'm finding is a $200 bonus for a $500 spend on chase Freedom Unlimited/Flex, so put up your referrals if you have a better option for me.  I would love a credit card with a 2% on anything if anyone knows of a good one for that too, right now I have the Capital One Silver with only 1.5% for my anything category card.

boarder42

• Walrus Stache
Re: Credit Card Referral Request
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 03:31:56 PM »
Annual fees are worth it for the larger bonus you can just cancel the card. Do you want max points or max cash?

Jaayse

• Bristles
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 03:48:56 PM »
I just want to get a little money/points back for my upcoming 1.5k purchase without having to overspend each month to try to get a bonus, my current best card for this purchase is the straight 1.5% back, which would only be $15 and I feel like a purchase of this size I can do better than that.

boarder42

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 03:52:27 PM »
I'd hit up Doctor of credit and look thru the current best offers then ask for a specific referral here. If you end up with the chase freedom let me know I've got that referral

boarder42

• Walrus Stache