Author Topic: Hullo from Guelph!  (Read 1962 times)

rubypoppet

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Hullo from Guelph!
« on: October 10, 2012, 07:42:08 AM »
Hullo, I just moved from Toronto to Guelph and looking to meet other MMM believers! I am in my early 40s but have always been older than my age. My husband and I have two kids (almost 6 and 9.5) and we have led a fairly frugal life for over 20 years. As we get older, and hopefully closer to FI, and become more conscious of setting a good example for our kids, we have been even careful with our money. Moving to Guelph was part of the lifestyle we wanted and I would love to meet up with anyone like-minded!

jopaul

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Hullo from Guelph!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 07:24:12 PM »
Hi Guelph,
No, I don't live in Guelph now but I grew up there and my entire family still lives there. I presently live in Vancouver, having moved from Toronto 2.5 years ago for work. I expect I will ultimately end up back in Guelph when I finally decide that I am ready to at least semi-retire.  I suspect that will be in the next 2-5 years. I am presently 49 and single so a little paranoid of giving up a well paid job since it is only my income that I can count on. I just found MMM a couple months ago and read all from the start finally catching up about two weeks ago. I will never be as mustachian as some but I do okay.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!