Author Topic: Location no longer showing  (Read 2313 times)

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
Location no longer showing
« on: December 02, 2017, 07:32:46 PM »
I noticed that my location was not showing on a recent post.  I thought I had removed it from my profile but found I did not.  I have since noticed that no locations are listed for any users.  Was this removed on purpose or a result of the recent upgrades?

Thanks for the great work on the forums!  My check is in the mail :)

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Re: Location no longer showing
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 09:07:26 PM »
The plugin that displayed that is not compatible with the latest version of the forum software.

Hopefully it will be updated at some point, otherwise I may look for an alternative, if I think of it and find time. :)

I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 08:27:56 PM »
This is fixed.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 08:36:59 PM »
Thank you, sir!  I see other bits restored too that I had forgotten were there.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!