Author Topic: Side Hustle Website Idea - Need Feedback  (Read 2026 times)

civil4life

• Bristles
    • My Journal
Side Hustle Website Idea - Need Feedback
« on: April 18, 2018, 03:02:42 PM »
For a long time I have been trying to find a nitche blog to start and hopefully monetize overtime.  Today I came up with the idea of a website dedicated to peoples reviews of side hustles they have tried.  The website would primarily be user reviews, however, over time I would probably write some content related to various side hustles and my own experience.  Try to get some guest writers to share their experience.  Probably provide a resources/recommendations page.  My goal would be to build enough traffic to monetize the site over time through advertising and affiliate marketing strategies.

Here is what I need some help with.

Desiding a domain name.

Some that I have found available include.

thesidehustlereview
reviewsidehustle
411sidehustle
sidehustlesurveys
sidehustlereports
sidegig411

I would like to keep sidehustle as part of the domain and be a .com.  Let me know what you like or if you have any suggestions. YOu can check availability at https://www.networksolutions.com/domain-name-registration/index.jsp

Secondly I have created a survey through survey monkey for people to create their reviews.  Below is a link to the survey.  I would appreciate any feedback as well as if you do have a side hustle filling it out.  It is only 10 questions and should not take more than 10 to 15 minutes.   If you do I would appreciated a detailed response.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CDYZDPV

Thanks!!!

frost7777

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • ModernNomads
Re: Side Hustle Website Idea - Need Feedback
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 03:20:57 PM »
Of the domains listed, I like "TheSideHustleReview.com" the most.  Good luck!

wordnerd

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Side Hustle Website Idea - Need Feedback
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 05:38:53 PM »
You might consider "side gig," which is less likely to be misspelled than hustle (even on here, I see hussle and hustel).

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!