Author Topic: Camp Mustache Canada - 2017  (Read 347954 times)

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
Re: Camp Mustache Canada - 2017
« Reply #450 on: November 29, 2016, 07:37:25 PM »
You guys are all awesome. I'm already comping me.  :)

Asking the forum to cover $800 of family fun seems a little backwards to me though. Not a level of imposition I am immediately comfortable with. Besides, we don't even know what Momma and the scouts are planning for next year. Too far away.

We can talk about this more on another night when I am less tired and have had a couple rum & cokes.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #451 on: November 29, 2016, 07:53:22 PM »
Asking the forum to cover $800 of family fun seems a little backwards to me though. Not a level of imposition I am immediately comfortable with.

I can see that.

To put it in perspective though:
If everyone split it, we're talking $800 / 60 people = $13 apiece.  $13 out of a total of $250 cost (it'll probably be around there, even with the 13 in it?) = a 5% "overhead" fee for your efforts in organizing, planning, etc. it.  I don't think a 5% overhead fee for your efforts is unreasonable at all.

But I'll be quiet, for now.  :)
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

pbkmaine

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #452 on: November 29, 2016, 07:55:24 PM »
I was just about to say the same thing.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #453 on: November 29, 2016, 08:32:16 PM »
That opinion is perfectly valid and justified.

I don't think anyone will think less of you for saying it, and I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to say it.

It being separate makes sense. A 5% overhead fee that Prospector can use however he wants (be that paying full price for his family to attend, or if they don't spending it on debt or retirement accounts or hookers and blow or whatever) definitely makes more logical sense than just comping family members.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #454 on: November 29, 2016, 08:44:57 PM »
Jordan, pretty sure your attendance requires biking in. Hope you have lots of vacation time :P

Biking from here to Union Station is quite pleasant, but i think the ride from Aldershot GO to the venue would not be so thrilling. Of course if JR leaves Colorado now, he should be here with time to spare. heck, I don't think he REALLY has to head out until late August at the earliest.

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #455 on: November 30, 2016, 07:39:48 AM »
Upthread someone asked about topics/speakers.

I'll be posting speaker bio's monthly as we lead up to the camp, but as of right now, here are the topics being proposed. Note the TBD are placeholders for open speaking slots. Also, someone needs to convince Mr. Snow to come lead our morning exercise on day 3. Or a jogger needs to lead a group run, or something.:

DAY 1
Opening Session - Speaker 1 - Gen Finance
Opening Session - Speaker 2 - TBD

DAY 2
Fitness - Yoga
Keynote - Speaker 3 - ETF/Index investing
Breakout 1 - Speaker 4 -Landlording
Breakout 1 - Speaker 5 - Canadian Accounting Q&A
Breakout 2 - Speaker 6 - Post Fire Life
Breakout 2 - Speaker 7 - Real estate (Tentative, unconfirmed)
Breakout 3 - Speaker 8 - Mustachian Travel
Breakout 3 - Speaker 9 - Urban Homesteading

DAY 3
Fitness - TBD
Breakout 4 - Speaker 10 - Life Coaching
Breakout 4 - Speaker 11 - Home Maintenance/Gardening/Décor
Group Activity - Canoeing (TBD)

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #456 on: November 30, 2016, 07:52:04 AM »
Damn, that looks awesome.

A few of the breakout sessions I definitely know which one I want to attend, but most of them I'm really torn on which to attend.  Really eager to find out about the speakers for each--so many smart people on this site!  There'll be some tough choices to be made.  :)

EDIT: Will PM you some stuff.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 07:56:32 AM by arebelspy »

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #457 on: November 30, 2016, 08:59:14 AM »
A couple cut-rate airlines you should look into for flights that don't show up in normal searches:

Hamilton - NewLeaf
Toronto - Porter
Buffalo - Allegiant

I've never used any of these - just heard of them as options.

Daisy

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #458 on: November 30, 2016, 09:31:10 AM »
These are such interesting topics! It will be hard to choose...

Hopefully by the spring sale I'll have a better idea if I can make it. I'd probably fly to Buffalo on my free Southwest miles and take a bus to Niagara Falls before and spend a little time there, then take the other bus or train to Hamilton...following the suggestion from a poster above.

Will th is be peak fall colors viewing season?

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #459 on: November 30, 2016, 09:32:26 AM »
A couple cut-rate airlines you should look into for flights that don't show up in normal searches:

Buffalo - Allegiant

I've never used any of these - just heard of them as options.

I've used Allegiant many times.  Be careful when you check out, as they'll try to charge you for everything (picking a seat number, trip insurance, luggage, etc.), but if you can manage with just a carry-on, and say no to all the "extras" and don't care about luxuries, just price, it works great.

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #460 on: November 30, 2016, 09:34:37 AM »

The leafs will likely have already dropped, but you never know. I was aiming for peak season, but we didn't book fast enough.

Daisy

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #461 on: November 30, 2016, 09:46:22 AM »

The leafs will likely have already dropped, but you never know. I was aiming for peak season, but we didn't book fast enough.

Thanks for the info. If I am truly FIRE'd by then I can show up a little earlier and see the colors in upstate NY or something.

I'm a Florida girl and really enjoy the fall colors...have to travel to see them!

RetiredAt63

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #462 on: November 30, 2016, 10:02:48 AM »
Oh right, must mail that cheque.  Not today, freezing rain, how lovely.  Joys of being retired, not driving in freezing rain.

You have to drive to mail a cheque?!  :( How about e-mail transfers?

Well, Prospector wants cheques, not transfers, and I am in the boonies - I think it is about 7km to the nearest post box.

G-dog

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #463 on: November 30, 2016, 10:11:34 AM »
Oh right, must mail that cheque.  Not today, freezing rain, how lovely.  Joys of being retired, not driving in freezing rain.

Well, Prospector wants cheques, not transfers, and I am in the boonies - I think it is about 7km to the nearest post box.

Email transfers to the camp mustache email is fine - not an option for me because my US banks don't support. But it should be an option for those banking in CA.

If you have pre-registered and gave REBS your username - Check the OTHER section of the Forums.

RetiredAt63

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #464 on: November 30, 2016, 10:32:50 AM »

Email transfers to the camp mustache email is fine - not an option for me because my US banks don't support. But it should be an option for those banking in CA.

If you have pre-registered and gave REBS your username - Check the OTHER section of the Forums.

I saw that after I wrote all this.  But Canada Post is fine, because I am going to do the Christmas Card thing - and I am turning into a hermit here with the dismal weather, I need to get out!

avrex

• Bristles
Dan Bortolotti - ETF/Index investing
« Reply #465 on: December 01, 2016, 12:55:10 AM »
Prospector, first of all, I'd like to say great work.

I'm not sure if you have been able to  get Dan Bortolotti to visit us at our rustic cabins and present to us. 
But if you have, that would be terrific.

Dan Bortolotti of Canadian Couch Potato Fame just emailed me - he is interested in being part of this event and would like to be kept in the loop. Further he is willing to make a presentation. Exciting stuff.

I don't know Dan personally.  However, I've had the opportunity to hear him speak on three occasions.  Plus, I had the chance to talk to him briefly after one of his presentations.  Not only is he friendly and thoughtful (like most Canadians, lol), but he's also extremely knowledgeable.

One of the big tenets of Mustachianism is to reduce our costs and live below our means.

Many people don't realize how much they are paying in hidden investment costs. (i.e. high MER fees).  In fact, when you ignore these costs, you could end of working an additional 3-10 years longer than you need to.  Yes, investment costs make that much of a difference!

Dan will speak of and advocate for do-it-yourself, low-fee, passive investments (like ETFs).  This information is important for all Mustachians, to secure their financial future.

Camp Mustache Canada, is a camp for all Mustachians.  It just happens to be located in Canada.  I'm looking forward to meeting all of our American MMM cousins at this event.  However, I will say that I'm glad Dan will possibly be speaking at this event.  Why would we import a famous American blogger to speak about investing, when we already have one of our own, right here in Canada.  :)

Dan's thoughts sync up with the Bogle philosophy (which many USA/Canada investors are already aware of).  What he adds to this discussion, is a Canadian context. 
For example, he has a deep knowledge of the low-cost ETF solutions that are available to Canadians.

Looking over his blog over the years, he also describes uniquely Canadian issues, such as:
- Model ETF Portfolios for Canadians
- Currency Conversion (via the Gambit, in order to purchase US based ETFs)
- Foreign Withholding Taxes

I've written about some of these topics in the past on the Canadian money forum. 
However, Dan speaks and writes so much more eloquently than I ever could.  :)

To Canadian MMM forum members, I'll say this...

Prospector is putting together an excellent camp right here in our own backyard.   
Dan B. is just one more reason for attending this camp.

Just my thoughts, on this potential excellent speaker,
avrex

p.s.  Prospector, one further point as far as planning goes.  Besides Dan's allotted time to speak, I would also allow for plenty of Q&A time.  Or perhaps more importantly, some informal time for people to talk to Dan and ask questions.  Perhaps Dan should stay for dinner.  :)

deborah

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #466 on: December 01, 2016, 02:49:29 AM »
  • Our fuel is priced per litre. Right now it is at a very low price - only $0.95 per litre. Multiply that by four to get an approximate price per gallon ($4.00 per gal) Multiply that by 0.7 to convert to USD ($3.22 per Gal USD) or find an app or online calculator to do it for you.
By crikey only 97c/litre - I found some really really cheap petrol the other day and it was $1.13/litre - but it's currently between $1.24 and $1.43/litre where I've been.

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #467 on: December 01, 2016, 04:43:56 AM »
Oh yeah Deb... even more shocking to you... we have no venomous animals. None.

RetiredAt63

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #468 on: December 01, 2016, 05:04:47 AM »
He lies.  The Mississauga rattler is venomous.  And shy. And probably doesn't live where we are going.

The good news is, the mosquitoes should be just about over by late October (if we have some good hard frosts).

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #469 on: December 01, 2016, 05:10:43 AM »
Nope, it doesn't. And timber rattlers are extinct. We also have no sharks or crocs (except the shoes).

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #470 on: December 01, 2016, 05:15:33 AM »
  • Our fuel is priced per litre. Right now it is at a very low price - only $0.95 per litre. Multiply that by four to get an approximate price per gallon ($4.00 per gal) Multiply that by 0.7 to convert to USD ($3.22 per Gal USD) or find an app or online calculator to do it for you.
By crikey only 97c/litre - I found some really really cheap petrol the other day and it was $1.13/litre - but it's currently between $1.24 and $1.43/litre where I've been.

And in the US the median price right now is $2.153/gal, or $0.569/liter.

I posted this in the hopes there's a uniquely Australian phrase even stronger than "By crikey."  :)

deborah

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #471 on: December 01, 2016, 05:54:05 AM »
Since we have good antivenins, our snakes are very unlikely to kill you. Of course, they aren't the only venomous Australian native creatures, but they appear to be the ones you guys are afraid of. I was once attacked by blue bottles, and have never been is such pain before or since, and I have no interest in crocodiles.

I visited Canada and Alaska in April/June. I saw black bears, grizzlys and MOOSE. One place I stayed at had a staff member in hospital because multiple bones were broken by a moose trampling her the previous week. I walked up a stone glacier, and the next day saw a grizzly about 100 metres from where I had been walking. I also saw five lynx (which can also kill humans according to that reliable source, the internet). I hear that insects - black flies and mosquitoes are also notorious.

And you guys worry about small creatures with venom!

And in the US the median price right now is $2.153/gal, or $0.569/liter.

I posted this in the hopes there's a uniquely Australian phrase even stronger than "By crikey."  :)
Yes, I got some petrol in Las Vegas and there was a guy from Ohio whinging about the petrol price (it is evidently much cheaper in Ohio). I couldn't believe it! I don't think he believed me about Australian prices.

I have been listening to a number of Australian folk songs today (I was trying to find the version of "I love a Sunburnt Country" we sang when I was a child), and there are lots of Australian phrases stronger than that, but Americans seem to have a lot less colourful language, so I moderate it when I am around you. I suspect that you have never listened to "Waltzing Matilda", but it came second (28% of the vote) when we were searching for a National Anthem - I cannot imagine that any other country would even vote for a song about a hobo settling in for the night by a pond, stealing a sheep, being caught, and committing suicide, as its National Anthem.

G-dog

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #472 on: December 01, 2016, 07:12:39 AM »
Sounds like Waltzing Matilda may be a good US national anthem in a couple of years..... yes, I am not over it yet, I'm working on it... kind of (low info diet continues).

I paid $1.819/gal earlier this week at Costco.

RetiredAt63

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #473 on: December 01, 2016, 07:20:44 AM »
Since we have good antivenins, our snakes are very unlikely to kill you. Of course, they aren't the only venomous Australian native creatures, but they appear to be the ones you guys are afraid of. I was once attacked by blue bottles, and have never been is such pain before or since, and I have no interest in crocodiles.

I visited Canada and Alaska in April/June. I saw black bears, grizzlys and MOOSE. One place I stayed at had a staff member in hospital because multiple bones were broken by a moose trampling her the previous week. I walked up a stone glacier, and the next day saw a grizzly about 100 metres from where I had been walking. I also saw five lynx (which can also kill humans according to that reliable source, the internet). I hear that insects - black flies and mosquitoes are also notorious.

And you guys worry about small creatures with venom!

[/quote]

Well Ontario has black bears, not grizzlies or polar bears, and while dangerous they are relatively less so.  Moose need respect.  Lynx are boreal.  Bobcats and the ever-elusive cougar are more likely.  But black flies, mosquitoes, deer flies and horse flies are the main contributors to the joys of indoor living.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #474 on: December 01, 2016, 07:53:13 PM »
Massasauga rattler. Not Mississauga. Those are two different words, that ARS needs to learn how to say.

Oh boy.  Are you volunteering?  ;)

snacky

• Senior Mustachian
  • Forum Dignitary
« Reply #475 on: December 01, 2016, 07:57:49 PM »
Tee hee. Excuse me, but for the teensiest moment it sounded like prospector didn't know who would lead the canoe trip. Silly me, I must be mistaken?
</umbridge impression>

You are fooling no one, my friend.

LFG, I agree regarding canada geese. Those things are monsters.
Black bears, on the ther hand, are nothing. As a kid I hid up a tree and threw pine cones at them.

tardis

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #476 on: December 01, 2016, 08:13:19 PM »
U Waterloo has a goose problem so bad that a student made an app that gives you the best route to avoid them, or at least warn you so you can be prepared to raise your defenses on the way to class.  Spring nesting and baby season is apparently very, very bad.

Goose Watch  (locked until spring 2017)

snacky

• Senior Mustachian
  • Forum Dignitary
« Reply #477 on: December 01, 2016, 08:20:03 PM »
I was up a tree because it was fun and i was stupid. It could and should have ended badly, but it didn't. The bears' hurt expressions when they were getting pelted with pine cones from an unknown source were hilarious and made me feel like a bully.
I only did it twice.

A couple of years ago a goose attacked in a hardware store parking lot. I was walking with my little dude and this goose thought we were threatening its nest. It charged, and i stood my ground while little dude ran away. It whacked me on the head with its wing hard enough to leave a bruise. Geese are terrible and should be shot for delicious dinners.

Prosp, add a goose hunt to your little party? Foraging and wild food are mustachian, and killing Canada geese is a service to all.

deborah

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #478 on: December 01, 2016, 10:27:40 PM »
Well, you were talking before about dangerous Australian animals. The Australian magpie has been mentioned before in this forum. It is quite dangerous, even though it's not that big http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/police-refuse-to-shoot-magpie-which-attacked-schoolgirl-at-tweed-heads/story-e6freoof-1226131276731. During the few weeks that it has a nest, you had better watch out (one swooped on me in my backyard this year). We also have the Southern Cassowary. These two are 1 and 3 on the most dangerous birds list here http://listverse.com/2013/01/03/top-10-birds-most-likely-to-kill-you/ . I'm sure Canadian Geese are mild in comparison.

CanuckExpat

• Magnum Stache
    • Freedom35
« Reply #479 on: December 02, 2016, 09:21:41 PM »
Would I rather Prospector take a consulting fee, than order me a custom T-shirt? yes.

On that note, my preference leans towards less giveway stuff (towards none), I usually end up tossing it anyways.
Only my opinion, perhaps others like the free stuff.

Cherry Lane

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Handlebar Stache
« Reply #480 on: December 02, 2016, 09:31:29 PM »
Would I rather Prospector take a consulting fee, than order me a custom T-shirt? yes.

On that note, my preference leans towards less giveway stuff (towards none), I usually end up tossing it anyways.
Hey, Expat, I see you're in my state!

I agree with you on the schwag.  Less is more.

pbkmaine

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #481 on: December 02, 2016, 09:40:15 PM »
 I wonder if one of our artists would be willing to design a CMC t-shirt that we could then buy online, if we choose to?

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #482 on: December 02, 2016, 10:10:00 PM »
I wonder if one of our artists would be willing to design a CMC t-shirt that we could then buy online, if we choose to?

Miles ahead of you Mainey-poo. Miles of miles.

On the schwag note... what is an acceptable minimum? Current budget includes notepad, pen, ballcap, and shirt. I have solicited the local ec-dev/ tourism Dept. For stuff. Dunno if they listened.

okits

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #483 on: December 02, 2016, 10:47:03 PM »

Miles ahead of you Mainey-poo. Miles of miles.

On the schwag note... what is an acceptable minimum? Current budget includes notepad, pen, ballcap, and shirt. I have solicited the local ec-dev/ tourism Dept. For stuff. Dunno if they listened.

The only thing I'd really want is the shirt.  Ballcaps don't provide adequate sun protection and we have pens and paper in abundance.

Jschange

« Reply #484 on: December 02, 2016, 10:50:34 PM »

Hey, Expat, I see you're in my state!

I agree with you on the schwag.  Less is more.
I keep pens.

tardis

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #485 on: December 02, 2016, 10:59:13 PM »
... while we're on the subject....

Here's some of the CMC logo ideas that didn't make the cut.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 11:04:42 PM by tardis »

Jschange

« Reply #486 on: December 02, 2016, 11:06:06 PM »
Actually... I could be persuaded to wear the squirrel

okits

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #487 on: December 02, 2016, 11:17:37 PM »

From the teeth - beaver?  (Still wearable?)

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #488 on: December 02, 2016, 11:20:44 PM »
SWAG is usually surprisingly cheap, and provides a fun sense of comradery.  I don't like a lot of "stuff" usually, but in this case, I'm for it.

I have our CMIII pen right here, and we used our CM1 pen for years before I broke part of it.

I think it's a hedgehog, actually.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #489 on: December 02, 2016, 11:22:42 PM »
beaver?  (Still wearable?)

Can't be. I don't think they'd set us up for such inappropriate jokes.

Stashasaurus

• Stubble
« Reply #490 on: December 03, 2016, 04:30:54 AM »
beaver?  (Still wearable?)

Can't be. I don't think they'd set us up for such inappropriate jokes.

For better or worse, Canada likes to show off the beaver.

http://canada.pch.gc.ca/eng/1444070816842

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #491 on: December 03, 2016, 05:25:24 AM »
I didn't even know we had a national horse. Feeling the onset of a patriotic outburst.

For those wondering, I likely won't wander over to the mailbox until later this afternoon.

RetiredAt63

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #492 on: December 03, 2016, 06:30:26 AM »
You can see Canadian horses next summer if you wander down the road from the Barnhouse to Upper Canada Village.  Nice breed.

Swag - been to so many conferences, what swag have I liked?  Pens and paper and maybe a clipboard of some sort to have a firm writing surface (tables, or what, for our talks?), always handy, so happy to see they are on the list.  When I've been to ones without that and have produced my own pen and paper others have looked enviously at me.  I have two nice bags that I use all the time (proper bags, like book bags, with zippers and shoulder straps).  The variations on fabric grocery bags, well, not used so much.  T-shirts end up in the back of the bottom drawer, used only for gardening.  Ball caps (or visors) - nope.  Plus late October?  Any sun on our heads will be welcome, except while canoeing.

There are cycles - travel mugs were big for a while.  Not suggesting for us, I am sure we all have them.

I organized a conference once and it is surprising what you can get at amazingly good prices for conferences.  With logos.

MonkeyJenga

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #493 on: December 03, 2016, 06:49:17 AM »
My preference is zero swag.

I think the squirrel is actually a crocodile.

CanuckExpat

• Magnum Stache
    • Freedom35
« Reply #494 on: December 03, 2016, 01:20:19 PM »
I also lean towards being happy with no swag for acceptable minimum.
In terms of usefulness of the stuff you mentioned, I'd lean towards excluding ballcap, and including notepad/pen & tshirt in that order. IMO

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #495 on: December 03, 2016, 01:21:09 PM »
Headed to get mailbox now... let's see what the mail carrier brought!

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #496 on: December 03, 2016, 01:29:07 PM »
Oooh!! Coupons for Swiss Chalet!!

And a few envelopes...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 01:34:15 PM by Prospector »

tardis

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #497 on: December 03, 2016, 01:42:57 PM »
I like free shirts because it keeps me from having to buy gym shirts combined with reminding me of the experience when I wear it.  Notebook/pad and pen (bonus points for biodegradable) is probably a good idea in case people want to take notes/play hangman in the breakout sessions.  Everything else is soon-to-be trash.

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #498 on: December 03, 2016, 02:11:27 PM »
I may as well chime in as a participant. Not an organizer for this post.

1. I am balding. I wear ball caps all the time. I have many from regattas, trade shows, and conferences. I love them.

2. I use t-shirts as undershirts. I have many from sports events, and a few from vacations etc. I wear them until they get so many stains and holes that Momma makes me throw them out.

3. If I am given a pen, I have a compulsion to take it apart and play with the pieces. This can be embarrassing. Momma takes away the pens and gives me boring stick pens so I don't hurt anyone with errant Springs or smear ink everywhere.

4. Paper is useful. I write on it, then lose my notes. Then the kids write letters on the rest of the paper until it's gone.

NinetyFour

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #499 on: December 03, 2016, 02:18:05 PM »
I like all kinds of shwag.  Can't seem to have enough tote bags...