Author Topic: What small things did you do TODAY to save money?  (Read 1560307 times)

MrsTuxedocat

• Stubble
Re: What small things did you do TODAY to save money?
« Reply #6750 on: July 18, 2016, 01:20:16 AM »
I saved money a few ways over the weekend:

- I usually bring wine when I go over to my inlays house for a visit. Yesterday, I brought a beautiful bowl of berries.   Savings of $10

- My friend wanted to meet for dinner, I suggested a bakery instead. Savings $15

- Mr. Tuxedocat was invited to dinner, he said he would stop in for a visit and bought a drink. Savings $20

lhamo

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #6751 on: July 18, 2016, 01:33:21 AM »
DH proposed ordering pizza for lunch. I made him go buy mushrooms instead and made pasta with clam  sauce for lunch. Used up stuff that needed using up and saved pizza splurge for another day.
Wherever you go, there you are

engineermom21

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #6752 on: July 18, 2016, 08:07:07 AM »
Got back late last night from being out of town this weekend and was too tired to make my big batch of oatmeal for breakfasts this week.  Instead of stopping for fast food this morning, packed up some frozen (homemade) waffles to heat up at work instead.  Thankful I always make extras and freeze them for mornings like this!

Andrew928

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Life Is Good
« Reply #6753 on: July 18, 2016, 09:21:52 AM »
I did not buy a Slim Jim on the way to work today...It's the little things.

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #6754 on: July 18, 2016, 09:43:26 AM »
Using up a TON of freezer and pantry items to make a chili today. There is a "use it up" thread that's been really inspiring lately!

DH cleaned the walls of the bathroom. This was a monumental task (100 year old home with no ceiling fan, in Oregon... ughhhh). It saved money because I was legitimately considering hiring someone to do it for me. That is how strong the "don't wanna" was.

Got free sheets off Buy Nothing Group. I know people probably think I'm crazy, because Bed Bugs. But considering I've gotten clothing already from this lady, and bed bugs aren't a big problem here, I'm not worried. I washed them on hot water with a double rinse on a heavy setting. Also did a visual inspection of the sheets. *shrugs*. Best I can do really, and I imagine we'd be more likely to end up with bed bugs from DH's work travel than anything else.

Anyone else do used linens? Do people tell you you're crazy? =)
The Roughest Mustachian on the Nicest Block: my journal
Like babies? Have kids? Want to chat about Babies and Pregnancy? Group Journal Here.

Kitsune

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #6755 on: July 18, 2016, 09:46:57 AM »
Using up a TON of freezer and pantry items to make a chili today. There is a "use it up" thread that's been really inspiring lately!

DH cleaned the walls of the bathroom. This was a monumental task (100 year old home with no ceiling fan, in Oregon... ughhhh). It saved money because I was legitimately considering hiring someone to do it for me. That is how strong the "don't wanna" was.

Got free sheets off Buy Nothing Group. I know people probably think I'm crazy, because Bed Bugs. But considering I've gotten clothing already from this lady, and bed bugs aren't a big problem here, I'm not worried. I washed them on hot water with a double rinse on a heavy setting. Also did a visual inspection of the sheets. *shrugs*. Best I can do really, and I imagine we'd be more likely to end up with bed bugs from DH's work travel than anything else.

Anyone else do used linens? Do people tell you you're crazy? =)

Well, if you GET bedbugs, you're supposed to wash the linens on super-hot and dry them in the dryer on super-hot - the heat kills the bugs. So, used linens: treat the same way, proceed. *shrugs* Especially if you're not in an area with a lot of bedbugs. I'd also be more worried about the hotel travel.

Dollar Slice

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #6756 on: July 18, 2016, 09:56:03 AM »
I don't think used linens are crazy, bedbugwise, if you put them straight into a very hot wash. Although after going through a bed bug treatment myself I am a little irrational about it and wouldn't take the chance here in NYC.

My toaster oven broke over the weekend - the door is jammed so you can't pull it open past an inch or two without really yanking on it. Internet informed me of many cases of identical problems with this toaster oven, and many people had the glass door shatter and spray them with broken glass when forcing it open. Yikes. So I was going to get a new one, but then thought I would at least try a fix... Slipped some needle nose pliers into the small space that it still opened, tried to bend the little metal piece that appeared to be catching on something. And... It worked! Not perfect, it still scrapes slightly, but no force is needed to open the door, so I think it should be OK.
...it's not at all alarming that people have started quoting me in their siggy lines.

Inaya

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6757 on: July 18, 2016, 11:47:40 AM »
Realized the cable payment hadn't showed up on my credit card yet. Oops, look like auto-pay didn't auto pay, and there's a $6 late fee. Called RCN and they (supposedly) took it off. Ugh missing payments due to technical difficulties really makes me angry because I've otherwise NEVER missed a payment for anything in my life. This is why I don't trust auto-pay (but RCN charges a credit card fee if you make a one-time payment each month).
My Cleverly Titled Journal: http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/journals/cleverly-titled-journal/
My Cat's Facebook Page (yes, really, and I'm not above begging for likes): www.facebook.com/chicagotau
Tau now has an Instagram: www.instagram.com/chicagotau or #chicagotau
Ting referral ($25 credit!): https://zds8505smfe.ting.com/

Erma

• Stubble
« Reply #6758 on: July 18, 2016, 12:21:43 PM »
I lent my work colleage one of our cat transport boxes. I got some chocolate from her as a thank you.

jordanread

• Magnum Stache
  • Live Long, Live Free, Drop Dead
    • Frugal FIRE Show
« Reply #6759 on: July 18, 2016, 02:15:49 PM »
I made a decadent breakfast: overnight yeasted waffles with homemade blueberry syrup and a fresh batch of iced coffee, then we went on a long walk and picked wild blackberries. DH is off to swim lessons with the little man, then we'll clean the house during naptime. A lovely, low cost Saturday.

Damn. That is a beautifully staged photo.
Join the cycling challenge!
Get in shape in 2017!
Frugal FIRE - Episode 2

"Mustachians rarely sit back and let things happen to them. Mustachians go out and happen to things."

Camp Mustache Canada - Sold Out Already!!

brute

• Bristles
« Reply #6760 on: July 18, 2016, 02:19:25 PM »
Didn't buy a mini fridge.

frooglepoodle

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6761 on: July 18, 2016, 03:06:24 PM »
I made a decadent breakfast: overnight yeasted waffles with homemade blueberry syrup and a fresh batch of iced coffee, then we went on a long walk and picked wild blackberries. DH is off to swim lessons with the little man, then we'll clean the house during naptime. A lovely, low cost Saturday.

Damn. That is a beautifully staged photo.

Thank you! I set a terrible example for my son by standing on my chair to get the overhead shot. :-)

Today: worked at the gym childcare co-op, made fancy salads for lunch using discount deli meat end pieces from the deli counter and miscellaneous veggies with Kitsune's lemon-Dijon dressing recipe, discussed savings strategies with my brother, and chose to do yoga at home instead of going to a class.

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #6762 on: July 18, 2016, 03:59:49 PM »
Only paid for a nail trim for Old Miss Dog ($10) rather than the whole bubble bath ($40). Bathed her ourselves.

Bought wine at Grocery Outlet. While buying the wine isn't cheap, we would be doing it anyway, and this is a cheap*er* way of doing it.

Getting our mortgage lender paperwork in a timely fashion so that we don't push back closing so that we don't need to rent a storage unit while staying with family once our lease is up... I hope!!
Like babies? Have kids? Want to chat about Babies and Pregnancy? Group Journal Here.

1967mama

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #6763 on: July 18, 2016, 04:23:36 PM »
*Hung last night's washing on the line to dry

*Added cans of tomato sauce and paste to leftover frozen block of meat sauce. Heating in crockpot all afternoon.

*Yummy homemade tea

*Loaf of French bread made to go with dinner

*Grinding grain for next loaf

*Not putting a/c on even though house has passed 26 degree mark, which is my usual threshold. There's supposed to be rain tonite so it will cool off in here after dinner.  In the meantime, there's a coolish cross breeze and fans to help me feel comfortable

*Cancelling house keeping service we brought in 2 months ago to help me get control of the place. It's in control now, and I'm just being wimpy by not doing the work myself.

*Making hummus from scratch for good healthy snacks this week

iowajes

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #6764 on: July 18, 2016, 05:04:08 PM »
Today I reserved a bunch of cabinets in our office to take home for DHs workshop. Tough part is because he still can't walk I have to get them out myself, but I'll figure it out to save this much!

jengod

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6765 on: July 18, 2016, 10:23:37 PM »
* Bought a washboard at the Hispanic-market grocery the other day and have since been using it to wash quick spills or accidents on kid clothes. Really like the efficiency of it, and it combines nicely with hanging up laundry to dry. I can't swear to the math but I *think* it saves water and energy relative to electric washing machine.

* Been wanting a gas can to add to our emergency kit and found a brand-new one at Goodwill today; probably saved $20 over new.

* Worked on the budget and canceled three recurring accounts we'd added on whim but don't really need.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 10:33:35 PM by jengod »
Waste is lost profit made visible. #zerowastehome #permaculture

misshathaway

• Stubble
« Reply #6766 on: July 19, 2016, 01:26:28 AM »
Cashed in points from my PenFed Rewards VISA to buy a $100 Amazon gift card. I haven't been tracking so far so I don't know how long it takes to accumulate that many points but over the years I've gotten around $600 in gift cards.

This is from weekly groceries and gas. Those are the only purchases that go on that card.
Passed ER first year anniversary - settling in

Luckyvik

• Stubble
« Reply #6767 on: July 19, 2016, 04:51:52 AM »
I'm getting my hair cut for free from an apprentice tomorrow, will go well with the free hair foils I got a few weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEAK

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #6768 on: July 19, 2016, 10:37:32 AM »
Really wanted a creamsicle on my bike ride home but I kept pedaling past the convenience store. Opted for a big cold glass of water when I got home.

Kitsune

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #6769 on: July 19, 2016, 10:45:27 AM »
Rescheduled my hair cut for late September - it's too hot to have hair that can't be put in a bun and will stick to the back of my neck!

Bonus: my hairdresser charges 22$ for a haircut, and is fine with cutting my hair twice a year. He does a great job, and the cut always grows out super well.

infogoon

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6770 on: July 19, 2016, 11:11:49 AM »
I'm taking my son to a baseball game tonight -- the local team has a promotion on Tuesdays where you can get tickets BOGO with a receipt from a local fast food restaurant. So I went to the restaurant and got the cheapest thing on the menu (a small order of fries) just to get the receipt.

I also checked the garbage cans out front first, but there were no receipts.

Inaya

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6771 on: July 19, 2016, 02:08:04 PM »
Somebody brought an obscene amount of donuts. Been grazing on them all day instead of eating my packed lunch. Will probably eat that for dinner so I don't have to heat up the apartment by cooking. Not great for my health, but good for the wallet!
My Cleverly Titled Journal: http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/journals/cleverly-titled-journal/
My Cat's Facebook Page (yes, really, and I'm not above begging for likes): www.facebook.com/chicagotau

Crusader

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #6772 on: July 19, 2016, 02:57:00 PM »
Somebody brought an obscene amount of donuts. Been grazing on them all day instead of eating my packed lunch. Will probably eat that for dinner so I don't have to heat up the apartment by cooking. Not great for my health, but good for the wallet!

Bagel day is for me tomorrow. It allows me to be well fed all work day as all I have to do is eat half a bagel every 1.5 to 2 hours to be well fed. I usually just get away with 2 bagels through the day and maybe eat the lunch I brought. I can save that lunch for tomorrow or a meal before I bike.

The small thing I do almost every work day is bike part way to work. I work in DC and come from Potomac. I take a no traffic local way to Clara Barton and then park 4 miles out from DC then bike in to the office. Saves me $14 on parking, gets me 8 miles of biking everyday, saves gas and wear on the car, and makes me healthier. I barely see anyone else taking roughly the same route do this to get exercise and save themselves money. I do not save much time, but I do save my health and a whole lot of frustration doing this.

Rubic

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6773 on: July 19, 2016, 03:23:48 PM »

These are days I'm glad I switched to low-carb.  Back when I ate donuts, I could never stop at one.

Inaya

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6774 on: July 19, 2016, 03:39:49 PM »

These are days I'm glad I switched to low-carb.  Back when I ate donuts, I could never stop at one.
Yeah I find that sugar begets sugar cravings for me hardcore. Most days I can stop at one (and a couple of holes if I'm feeling cheeky), but today I'm under some deadline and internal politics pressure, so I've been stress donuting.

choppingwood

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6775 on: July 19, 2016, 07:03:06 PM »
Really wanted a creamsicle on my bike ride home but I kept pedaling past the convenience store. Opted for a big cold glass of water when I got home.

I really like a cold glass of water, but it is not the same thing at all. I really admire you for doing this.

It's not to say you'll never have a creamsicle again....

choppingwood

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6776 on: July 19, 2016, 07:16:42 PM »
I have had two different senior dogs who were happy being tied out in the backyard to do their business and get some fresh air. (They got their exercise with long walks).

The newish neighbour next door has a very protective miniature dachshund that attacks dogs going by or living in the next yard. When the last dog died in October, I decided not to get another dog until I had a fence built, which is scheduled for 2017.  This morning, trucks and people showed up and started building a fence for the dachshund, so she doesn't get run over by a car.  This will save about a quarter of the cost of fencing my yard when I do that. The fence is exactly what I wanted.

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #6777 on: July 19, 2016, 07:20:19 PM »
Used half a lb of old (very old... 6 years?) frozen sausage in chili, and the other 1/2lb mixed with eggs and cheese for dinner. Paired with artichokes. Made for a tasty and filling dinner.

Inaya

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6778 on: July 20, 2016, 07:10:35 AM »
No salad dressing. Was going to buy a packet at the snack bar at work, but I had a little extra time this morning so I just made some.

BTDretire

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6779 on: July 20, 2016, 12:52:47 PM »
Wife called me and said the house was 81* and the thermostat was set at 78*.
 I checked outside and the compressor and fan were running so I went inside
I removed and cleaned all the filters just because they needed it, also cleaned
everything I could reach in the A coil area.
   I went outside and happened to be next to the condensor unit when the compressor
kicked on, but I noticed the fan on top did not. I grabbed a stick and give it a push, it slowly
came up to speed. I went in and watched as the house temperature dropped.
  I pulled the cover that has the schematic and noted the fan motor has a capacitor in
series with one winding. I found the same value capacitor on a squirrel cage fan I have,
and substituted it in place. The fan started without flaw. The new capacitor was $17.15 with
free shpping from Amazon.
 That's probably a big thing in that it probably saved me at least $200 for a service call.

SoccerLounge

• Bristles
« Reply #6780 on: July 20, 2016, 03:01:05 PM »
I picked up some kitchen things this week to replace things that were lost/broken in the last move, the last being today. I sourced them in very cheap ways:

Two glass demitasse (small coffee) cups for espresso, 50c each, Goodwill.
Pancake turner (big spatula), unused and new, a buck, Goodwill.
Honing steel, a buck, Goodwill.
Silicone mixing spatula, $2.30, Tuesday Morning.
Kitchen scraps bowl and a couple cutting boards for meat, two bucks, the dollar store.

Grand total for all this stuff: $8.30.

Grand total if I'd picked it all up at Bed, Bath and Beyond (I went in just to see their prices!) - about $45, minimum.

I'll take that 80% savings :)

PMG

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6781 on: July 20, 2016, 03:29:55 PM »
Week 7 in Europe and I'm getting way to comfortable buying treats and snacks.  To combat that tonight I am cold brewing some tea in yesterday's coke bottle. Tomorrow I'll have my caffeine for (almost) free.  Why didn't I think of this weeks ago? 

StiffUpperLip

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #6782 on: July 20, 2016, 03:56:50 PM »
I commute from a small unmanned local train station so need to buy my ticket on the train. About half of the commuters on the train down this.

No conductor to be found today so no ticket... No opportunity to buy one at the other end either as it's also unmanned...

Saved 5 but it wasn't really my doing, does it still count?

Moonwaves

• Pencil Stache
    • My blog
« Reply #6783 on: July 20, 2016, 03:57:11 PM »
Yesterday rather than today: I faked a migraine so that I could ask an unwanted guest to leave (not as good as just being assertive and asking her to go but better than some of the other passive agressive stuff I might have done in times past), saving myself not only stress and three more days of feeling invaded and my space violated but also at least two dinners out and at least one bottle of wine.

1967mama

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #6784 on: July 20, 2016, 04:35:04 PM »
*Frugal dinner tonite will be: devilled eggs, chicken salad on homemade buns (leftover chicken from whole chickens), pudding (from a mix) and fruit (ETA: also made a quick quinoa salad .. the whole dinner was a hit on this rather warm night!)

*Drying laundry outside

*No a/c

*Homemade iced tea this afternoon

*Stayed home
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 12:57:20 AM by 1967mama »

SoccerLounge

• Bristles
« Reply #6785 on: July 20, 2016, 06:43:07 PM »
I made madeleines. The local cost of these things is approximately $lolwtf, if they're even in at the bakeries in the rough area, and so once more I have saved a bundle by just mixing together some eggs, flour, butter and sugar and throwing it into the oven!

jengod

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6786 on: July 20, 2016, 08:15:32 PM »
* Picked up a thrifted Cuisinart ice cream maker a few weeks back; first batch of homemade vanilla is churning right now.

* Found a huge 20"x14" anodized roasting pan at Goodwill for about 80% off retail. I am ready for Thanksgiving turkey time!

* Found a couple of small appliances I should be able to clean/refurbish and sell for profit.
Waste is lost profit made visible. #zerowastehome #permaculture

dignam

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #6787 on: July 20, 2016, 08:40:23 PM »
I had a no spend day yesterday.  Made a quick, easy breakfast at home, work paid for lunch, and made dinner at home.  Didn't whip out the credit card once all day :)

cerat0n1a

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6788 on: July 21, 2016, 02:46:40 AM »
I commute from a small unmanned local train station so need to buy my ticket on the train. About half of the commuters on the train down this.

No conductor to be found today so no ticket... No opportunity to buy one at the other end either as it's also unmanned...

Saved 5 but it wasn't really my doing, does it still count?

Can you save money by getting a season ticket? When my wife commuted to London, the weekly ticket worked out cheaper provided she was there for 3 or more days and (away from weeks off/holidays) a monthly ticket was even cheaper.

mustachepungoeshere

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #6789 on: July 21, 2016, 02:49:55 AM »
Had two very cheap days at home due to illness. No transport costs, very little in the way of food costs, just a lot of laying about moaning to myself (and a sympathetic forum buddy).

frooglepoodle

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6790 on: July 21, 2016, 06:00:08 AM »
Made $15 selling some yarn I had lying around leftover from making baby blankets (back before I had a kid and discovered that babies receive approximately 10 million blankets and there is no need to add another to the pile).

Cancelled Netflix ($8.99/mo savings).

Changed the data on our cell phone plan to save $8.50/mo.

Made cold brew coffee, banana oat chocolate chip cookies from overripe bananas, and improvised a red curry with salmon for dinner since I was getting bored with the grilled meat/fish + veggies combination we default to in summer.

iowajes

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #6791 on: July 21, 2016, 10:37:52 AM »
Spending my lunch break stripping hinges from cabinets at work. After bringing home some of the cabinets from the demo, my husband said that the hinges are like $8 each and he uses them frequently. So now I'm getting him a stash from the ones no one wants.

engineermom21

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #6792 on: July 21, 2016, 02:48:22 PM »
* Shipped my sister's birthday present as part of a mystery shop at USPS, so free shipping for me (after reimbursement)

* Leftovers for lunch, including eating up some snacks my sister left in the fridge last time she was at my house

* Had our pediatrician switch my son's prescription from CVS to Publix, where they fill common antibiotics for free

* Upgraded our wireless data plan from 4GB to 6GB, as this turns out to be $2 cheaper per month because of extra discounts with the 6GB plan

Moonwaves

• Pencil Stache
    • My blog
« Reply #6793 on: July 21, 2016, 04:06:40 PM »
Didn't do it on purpose but since I ended up singing really badly in my audition for a new choir this evening I've saved myself 25 euro for the summer party at the weekend and a cool 300 for a rehearsal weekend in September. Now to go looking for a more suitable choir (even before my audition it was pretty clear to me that that choir wasn't a good fit for me).

Lazyretirementgirl

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Handlebar
« Reply #6794 on: July 21, 2016, 06:32:18 PM »
Realized the cable payment hadn't showed up on my credit card yet. Oops, look like auto-pay didn't auto pay, and there's a $6 late fee. Called RCN and they (supposedly) took it off. Ugh missing payments due to technical difficulties really makes me angry because I've otherwise NEVER missed a payment for anything in my life. This is why I don't trust auto-pay (but RCN charges a credit card fee if you make a one-time payment each month).
If you have online banking, you may be able to set up your own auto pay to push the payment out every month. I do that with most recurring bills and have never had a problem in 9 or 10 years of doing it.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 09:30:30 PM by Lazyretirementgirl »

1967mama

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #6795 on: July 21, 2016, 08:40:12 PM »
*Didn't use the a/c today, even thought it was 26.5 in the house (I know, I'm a wimp) ~ trying to adapt to the heat rather than use the a/c and not be complainypants about it. Using fans instead.

*Leftovers for lunch

*Made 2 icy smoothies at different points today to fill my tummy and keep cool at the same time

*Easy crustless quiche for dinner

*Didn't drive anywhere today

alsoknownasDean

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #6796 on: July 22, 2016, 01:57:35 AM »
I'm heading to my parents' place on the train, and had to change trains. I was a bit peckish, but instead of spending $2+ on something from the convenience store at the station, I walked across the street to the fruit shop and bought a banana and a mandarin for the grand price of $0.35.

Healthier too.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Tamster

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #6797 on: July 22, 2016, 01:20:44 PM »
<peeking back in from busy week> thank you for the links to easy hamburg roll recipes, I will definitely be trying them. Today was a home day, exercised,  balanced check book, wondered why my homeowners insurance went up $80, DS1 did laundry today (his shift), went for a walk before the humidity landed. Read some, now watching Little House on the Prairie and having some box wine. Big doings for a Friday. We have a cookout tomorrow, already made a bean salad - so easy, it was my first time making one. Kids have a sleepover tomorrow night, so I may go see the new Star Trek movie. Not a money savings, but....Star Trek!

horsepoor

• Magnum Stache
  • Growing a Pony 'Stache
« Reply #6798 on: July 24, 2016, 12:31:47 PM »
Redeemed $78 worth of CC rewards for statement credits. 

Skipped breakfast and now having a lunch of homegrown veggies with CostCo bacon and a duck egg (the duck egg is actually cheaper because I only eat one.

Spent much of this weekend putting up food - canned peaches and peach compote, dried oregano and marjoram, fermented veggie pickles, rhubarb and kombucha, freezing blueberries and probably more of the peaches since I have about 30# of them left to put to use.

This afternoon I'll give my dog a bath and a clip out at the stable and trim horses' hooves, which would be about $150 altogether if I was in the habit of paying others for these services.

frooglepoodle

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6799 on: July 24, 2016, 01:04:44 PM »
Washed, waxed, vacuumed, and cleaned the windows of both our cars.

Meal planned for the week with an eye towards using food we already have and minimizing the number of things we'll need to buy, focusing on crockpot meals to keep from heating the house.

Moved the furniture and watched a bunch of YouTube two-step and salsa lessons for our at home date night. I went out dancing all the time when I was single, and DH wants to learn.