Author Topic: What small things did you do TODAY to save money?  (Read 8020884 times)

Imma

• Magnum Stache
Re: What small things did you do TODAY to save money?
« Reply #11150 on: April 20, 2018, 11:38:46 AM »
Today is one of the first warm days of the year and I finished work at 1 in the afternoon, so I was going to get ice cream from the ice cream place around the corner. I only go there a few times a year, usually get ice cream to celebrate the start of spring or a summer holiday.

Then some unexpected things happened at work and I was asked if I could work overtime instead of having the afternoon off. Because I didn't bring enough food for the whole day, I did have to bike to the nearest grocery store during my lunch break, but I only spent €4 on a healthy lunch that included a banana and 250 grams of veggies. I will probably work more overtime next week so I 'll earn about €250 in overtime pay + I know I need to bring food from home.

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #11151 on: April 20, 2018, 06:39:20 PM »
-First bike ride of the year! (Yes, we're fair weather riders). Rode the 2.5mi each way to the store (5mi total). Saved gas.
-Went to swap our soda stream cartridge at the store. Had a $5 off $15 or more coupon. The swaps used to cost $15.99, IIRC. Well, they dropped them to $14.99! Which wouldn't let me use the coupon. So we wandered around for a while, and eventually found a $0.99 travel size toothpaste. Husband travels every week for work, so this will get used. And it allowed us to use the coupon. One cent ahead of the old price and a free toothpaste to boot ;)
-Did some landscape work. Took a big overgrown evergreen bush out. I'm sure when the house was first landscaped, over 20 years ago, these were size appropriate... but as it is now, it was huge and growing up into our japanese maple and it all looked very gnarly. Instead of spending the money for extra tools that would have made it easier, we harnessed stuborness and 20s vigor and hacked it out with a combination of tree pruner, shovel, and hatchet that we already owned. Doing this now will also save us a trip, since we will dump the load at the landscaping place when we go to pick up mulch.

MissNancyPryor

• Bristles
  • The Stewardess is Flying the Plane!
« Reply #11152 on: April 20, 2018, 09:15:23 PM »
I went to Costco and didn't buy the rotisserie chicken I planned to (I forgot). 

Though I honestly think this was a miss; you can barely get a raw chicken for $4.99 much less a roasted one that will produce an additional gallon of stock from its picked carcass.

Ah, shit. 

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11153 on: April 21, 2018, 05:06:49 AM »
Does spending $300 on food at two grocery stores count as saving money if we eat all meals at home? We bought a lot of things to stock up that we ran out of. Giant bags of cheese, giant bag of broccoli. Will make a pea soup, nachos, 8 cheeseburgers to go into the freezer after we cook them.

We also bought a new vacuum sealer so we can keep a lot of our foods fresh and free from freezer burn.

Do any of you who have a vacuum sealer know that Foodsaver now sells expandable bags that will accommodate a large casserole or big roasts, chickens and maybe turkeys too!

HappierAtHome

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #11154 on: April 21, 2018, 05:27:44 AM »
Made our own coffee and took it to the farmers' market to people watch.

Hirondelle

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11155 on: April 21, 2018, 06:05:39 AM »
Co-worker suggested to get together after work for some drinks. As the weather was amazing, I suggested to go for a BBQ in the park instead. Fortunately, some others agreed on the idea. We spent €8 each for food + drinks + disposable BBQ and I took about €2 worth home as we had leftovers. Great night for 6 bucks. Totally beats having a beer and a half at the bar for the same price :)

living small

• Stubble
« Reply #11156 on: April 21, 2018, 09:44:31 AM »
currently making sandwiches to take on our bike ride to the park-hooray for spring weather!

making homemade flax crackers this afternoon for healthy snacks!

horsepoor

• Magnum Stache
  • That old chestnut.
« Reply #11157 on: April 21, 2018, 09:49:43 AM »
Cleaned five horse blankets with our little pressure washer, rather than pay to have them cleaned.
This is actually pretty brilliant. I always ended up taking a hose to mine to get the mud/hair off as best I could, drying over the fence, and then taking them to a big washer at a laundromat (with permission on the condition that they were sprayed down first). Took a full weekend from start to finish.

Your idea is much more efficient.

It works really well!  I think I paid $200 for my little electric pressure washer, but I saw the same on on an Amazon deal the other day for $100.  It has certainly paid for itself just cleaning horse blankets.  I have about 9 to do this year, with three horses.  We have a charcoal smoker/grill that I use as a "horse" to hold them while cleaning them.

Last week I spied some items at the feed store on clearance for $70 (retail $149.99).  I knew I could re-sell them on eBay, so I bought two and listed them at $124.99.  One just sold, so that's about a $35 profit after shipping and fees, for about 15 minutes worth of work.

lexde

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11158 on: April 21, 2018, 10:09:55 AM »
Haircut today! Saved $15-40. Learned point cutting and layers, which has improved the look of my cuts too!

Had a run in my pantyhose for court, so I cut them into no-tear hair bands.

Biking to the grocery store in a little while to save on gas and get some exercise. Using a shopping list to only get what I need for the upcoming week.

LilMissMinimalist

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #11159 on: April 21, 2018, 11:22:43 AM »
In Miami with my boyfriend (works in music production). Before going to the stadium for final setup I grabbed the free coffee from the hotel lobby (it's better than Starbucks!) and we just finished eating lunch in the catering tent. Spent $0 so far today which will cushion the dinner bill nicely (Miami ain't cheap!)

Tomorrow I'll have a mostly solo day and it's supposed to rain so I'm researching free/cheap museums.

frooglepoodle

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11160 on: April 21, 2018, 01:17:02 PM »
Baked a double batch of homemade burger buns to freeze for later in the spring/summer.

Imma

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11161 on: April 21, 2018, 01:26:28 PM »
Baked a double batch of homemade burger buns to freeze for later in the spring/summer.

Could you please share your recipe? I'm learning how to bake but I haven't been able to bake soft fluffy types of bread yet.

frooglepoodle

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11162 on: April 21, 2018, 02:39:46 PM »

Could you please share your recipe? I'm learning how to bake but I haven't been able to bake soft fluffy types of bread yet.

I use this recipe: https://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/beautiful-burger-buns-recipe.

I had most of a beaten egg leftover from an egg wash for empanadas a few days ago, so I used that to brush the tops of the buns. I guess that makes another small thing I did to save money - and what is left of that egg will go into this coming week's batch of the mini frittatas my husband eats for breakfast. :-)

redbird

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11163 on: April 21, 2018, 07:08:18 PM »
Negotiating with the local power company saved me $2200. That was pretty cool.

Bought some land last year and am starting to do work on it. I really need to get the land graded but before I can do that I need the power company to remove old poles and power lines that sit on the land that aren't currently being used for anything. First they wanted to charge me $2200 for the work of removing the poles. After negotiating earlier this week they dropped the price down to $1600. It was a thing I didn't feel like I should have to pay for, so I kept pushing at it. Finally they are now being willing to do it completely on their own dime. Not only that, but they're not only doing everything I wanted them to do (they are removing both poles and ALL of the lines, which they kept trying to fight, because they wanted to keep "right of way" on my land), but they are installing a pole transformer on an existing pole by the street which will service my house whenever it is built.

I'll still probably have to pay for them to do underground wire installation to go from the pole transformer, down to the ground, underground, and then to where my house is when I'm ready to start building. That's fine and I accept that. But I didn't think I should have to pay for the poles/wires removal on top of that, especially when it's literally impossible to grade or build on the land with their stuff in the way.

It was really worth all of that negotiation!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 07:10:21 PM by redbird »

lexde

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11164 on: April 21, 2018, 08:37:12 PM »
I went to Costco and didn't buy the rotisserie chicken I planned to (I forgot). 

Though I honestly think this was a miss; you can barely get a raw chicken for $4.99 much less a roasted one that will produce an additional gallon of stock from its picked carcass.

Ah, shit.
I always go for the chickens! I usually get two, immediately shred and freeze one, and use the other. That said, if you can eat a few meals out of the pantry instead of using the chicken you’re still coming out ahead.

MissNancyPryor

• Bristles
  • The Stewardess is Flying the Plane!
« Reply #11165 on: April 21, 2018, 08:51:34 PM »
Love those Costco chickens!

I did recover today though.  The prior owners of the house I bought left a bunch of sprinkler-hoses (soaker hoses that spray rather than sweat).  One had a big tear near the fitting and it gushed all over.  I was able to carefully remove the threaded hose fitting and remake the end!  This was great since from looking online for a replacement everyone said they can't be repaired.  I suppose if the tear had been way in the middle it would have left me with a very short hose but in this case I was left with almost the full original length.  $17 saved and all the good DIY feelings are coursing through my veins.  Tilled the garden and planted peas.  Good day.     

Erma

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11166 on: April 22, 2018, 04:52:41 AM »
Dissassembled a fancy packaging for correct recycling and discovered two magnets inside. Have used some of my crafts material to make nice and usable magnets of them.

Trifle

• Walrus Stache
    • In The Garden
« Reply #11167 on: April 22, 2018, 05:34:14 AM »
Negotiating with the local power company saved me $2200. That was pretty cool.

Bought some land last year and am starting to do work on it. I really need to get the land graded but before I can do that I need the power company to remove old poles and power lines that sit on the land that aren't currently being used for anything. First they wanted to charge me $2200 for the work of removing the poles. After negotiating earlier this week they dropped the price down to $1600. It was a thing I didn't feel like I should have to pay for, so I kept pushing at it. Finally they are now being willing to do it completely on their own dime. Not only that, but they're not only doing everything I wanted them to do (they are removing both poles and ALL of the lines, which they kept trying to fight, because they wanted to keep "right of way" on my land), but they are installing a pole transformer on an existing pole by the street which will service my house whenever it is built.

I'll still probably have to pay for them to do underground wire installation to go from the pole transformer, down to the ground, underground, and then to where my house is when I'm ready to start building. That's fine and I accept that. But I didn't think I should have to pay for the poles/wires removal on top of that, especially when it's literally impossible to grade or build on the land with their stuff in the way.

It was really worth all of that negotiation!

Congrats @redbird -- this is great!  Good on you for not giving up. 

Step37

• Bristles
« Reply #11168 on: April 22, 2018, 09:52:59 PM »
Made raspberry jam today. For the price of (part of) a $5 bag of sugar and some (enjoyable) time, we have four large jars of delicious jam. We had the garden-grown berries in the freezer from last summer; while I’d normally use them for other purposes, we had our freezer try to die a couple weeks ago. We caught it in time (husband was able to diagnose and fix immediately - thank goodness!!), but some of the stuff on the top shelf had started to thaw. The tray-frozen berries were now a big glob and not good for scooping out into breakfast things; jam was the perfect solution for them.

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #11169 on: April 23, 2018, 06:24:35 AM »
I booked a sh*tload of books at the library:
- books for me to learn to recognize trees (as I am interested in mushrooms and they often grow under certain trees)
- sewing books for DH
- a cookbook about cooking seaweed (as DH is a freediver and can pick it for free in the sea)

This is all instead of buying a book myself. I have been looking at the cookbook for a longer time, but am not sure about what is inside. Let's try it out first.

Imma

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11170 on: April 23, 2018, 10:41:19 AM »
I was going to go to the store to buy a plastic container for a plant. I have a lot of those standard plastic pots and also a lot of creative solutions (margarine or yoghurt cups) but I needed a size that I couldn't find in my own collection and this plant is quickly growing out of its current container. I was already feeling bad about buying plastic crap while biking to the store. When I got there, there was a large stack of exactly the plastic pot I needed outside, but they were used, so they were FREE! The free stuff is on the pavement outside the shop so you don't even have to go in.

PWFI22

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #11171 on: April 23, 2018, 11:32:10 AM »
Today, since the weather is finally nice outside, I decided to ride my bike to campus instead of taking my car and having to pay for parking. I try to do this whenever the weather is nice enough which saves a lot of money over time!

RidetheRain

• Bristles
« Reply #11172 on: April 23, 2018, 12:42:07 PM »
I took in the waistband of my work pants instead of buying new. So there people who say losing weight costs money!

MountainGal

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11173 on: April 23, 2018, 12:46:31 PM »
Spent money on necessities over the weekend, but saved wherever I could:

~Used a BBB coupon and saved $10.  Bought much needed towel racks and hooks for the new house on clearance.
~Used a $3.95 rewards coupon at Office Depot.  I will have $16 in future rewards because of the recycled ink cartridges I brought in.
~Bought 3 reference books at an actual brick and mortar bookstore (!), two of which were on clearance.  Saved at least $20.
~Went major clothes shopping for the first time in 15+ years.  The first place was at a store which is closing it's doors nationwide.  Saved 20% off all items except for one, which was 30% off.  The next store was also having a sale, and my scores included a pair of slacks for $9.99, and several buy one get one 50% off items.  Went to a third store because I had a coupon.  Saw nothing I liked, and exited without buying anything.
~Avoided going to Sam's Club for another month. I have spent wayyyyy too much money again this month buying food and stocking up. I do need to buy a bit of fresh produce tonight, however.  I paired that mini list way down.
~Comparison shopped for toner for the office. A new cartridge is $192 at Office Depot!!!!! I can buy it refurbished from them online at $75, or via Sam's Club online at $29. Sheesh what a difference.

Loretta

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11174 on: April 23, 2018, 05:52:02 PM »
I used a birthday coupon for a free sub and drink to have Jersey Mike’s for dinner.  This was from a list of establishments that give free birthday coupons to customers, that I read about on a frugal website awhile back. 

Inna

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #11175 on: April 23, 2018, 06:03:58 PM »
Signed up for Acorns. I know a lot of you guys might be saving every penny, but I was only saving the dollars, not the pennies. Fixed!

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #11176 on: April 23, 2018, 08:01:12 PM »
This one's a stretch, but I'm taking it. This morning, I threw on yesterday's clothes because I was going hiking. Who needs to sweat in 100% pristine clothing, I ask you? Then I hung out with a friend doing our NYT Sunday Crossword Puzzles, the way we usually do on Mondays. Just as we were finishing, I got a phone call. I had to go back to where I was yesterday. Erp. There is a new TJMaxx (and a small chunk of time) between point A and point B, but no thrift stores, alas. I could find nothing I liked. I finally went over to the Men's section and found a shirt for DH. I bought it, had them take the tags off and I wore it to the meeting. It looked fine (he wears a Medium and I'm tall), different than the day before, and smelled considerably better, for the win (-ish). Oh, and the shirt was $15.00.

Eucalyptus

• Bristles
« Reply #11177 on: April 23, 2018, 11:09:12 PM »
My home contents insurance was due at the end of the week. It was already pretty cheap. But twenty minutes on the phone to my car insurer and they are covering my contents now too.

Saving = $40/yr. Pretty happy with that :-)

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11178 on: April 24, 2018, 06:20:58 AM »
I just received a renewal for an American Express card and I owe $50 membership fee. I have not used this card in years and want to call and cancel it but have heard it affect your credit rating. Is this true and why would credit be affected by getting rid of a credit card? My credit rating is way, way up there so I am not really that concerned. Anyone have advice?

Hirondelle

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11179 on: April 24, 2018, 06:44:16 AM »
Resolved my snack attack with raisins instead of buying snacks.

Didn't go to the canteen for lunch with co-workers, which could've tempted me to buy a soup (A Whole Shocking €0.70 saved).

MaybeBabyMustache

• Walrus Stache
    • My Wild Ride to FI
« Reply #11180 on: April 24, 2018, 08:04:16 AM »
-Called about our home owner's insurance & saved $55/year
-Agreed to give our old car to my parents. We were planning to sell it, but they really need the car, and I'm desperate to get it off of our car insurance. My parents help us out with the kids, so it's nice to be able to return the favor.
-Cobbled together a freezer dinner last night.

kaypinkHH

• Pencil Stache
    • My first Journal!
« Reply #11181 on: April 24, 2018, 08:44:00 AM »
Turned down a work lunch (where I would have to pay myself), which means it has been almost 3 months since the last time I bought something at lunch (same for DH). Even if I had only gone out 1x per week, still looking like ~$350 in savings (minus the cost of the food we do eat for lunch).

We have also not bought coffee...all year? Makes me so happy!

This weekend DH and I were in an all day course and we packed coffee/snacks/lunch etc. Savings of approx ~$25.

lexde

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11182 on: April 24, 2018, 01:14:05 PM »
I just received a renewal for an American Express card and I owe $50 membership fee. I have not used this card in years and want to call and cancel it but have heard it affect your credit rating. Is this true and why would credit be affected by getting rid of a credit card? My credit rating is way, way up there so I am not really that concerned. Anyone have advice?
Average age of credit will decrease and will affect your credit score. If it’s one of only a few that you have, see if they can downgrade to a few-free product instead of closing the card.

Which Amex card do you have?

lexde

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11183 on: April 24, 2018, 01:17:11 PM »
• No spend day today.
• Eating leftovers from the fridge.
• Working extra hours at home to meet my monthly goal (likely won’t exceed it this month for a bonus because of personal reasons).
• Does saving others’ money count? Letting my mom park at my house and driving her and her BF downtown (1mi) for a concert and picking them up again. Saving $15 in parking for them, and taking her car so it’s no cost to me but 10 minutes there and back.

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11184 on: April 24, 2018, 01:31:39 PM »
lexde, my mistake. It is a Citibank AAdvantage Gold Card. I used to travel a lot and would accumulate FF miles on it but the AAdvantage miles are zero now.

I also have a Citi bank Costco Visa card that I use extensively for bonus bucks. I use this card exclusively.

Would they give me another Citi card that required no yearly fee? I have to decide by April 27th so I am torn on what to do. I don't want to pay the $50 yearly fee since I don't use this card at all! I don't want another card but I don't want my credit score to go down either.

living small

• Stubble
« Reply #11185 on: April 24, 2018, 01:53:47 PM »
Borrowed a trailer from our friends to go to our town's FREE compost center. We shoveled the first load ourselves, took that to the garden, spread that, then went back to get more...this time we spent the $4 it costs to have them load it with the industrial equipment. So, all told, a little gas, a little muscle, and $4 spent for a mountain of glorious compost!

off to see which of out friends has a tiller to loan out...

Threshkin

• Handlebar Stache
    • My Journal
« Reply #11186 on: April 24, 2018, 04:24:29 PM »
lexde, my mistake. It is a Citibank AAdvantage Gold Card. I used to travel a lot and would accumulate FF miles on it but the AAdvantage miles are zero now.

I also have a Citi bank Costco Visa card that I use extensively for bonus bucks. I use this card exclusively.

Would they give me another Citi card that required no yearly fee? I have to decide by April 27th so I am torn on what to do. I don't want to pay the $50 yearly fee since I don't use this card at all! I don't want another card but I don't want my credit score to go down either.

Go in to Citi and ask.  Just be up front with them.  Tell them what you want to do and why.  They will help.  I have done this several times at Chase and other banks without any trouble.  They want to keep you as a customer after all.  You can also call but I find going in is more effective.

MaybeBabyMustache

• Walrus Stache
    • My Wild Ride to FI
« Reply #11187 on: April 24, 2018, 07:58:20 PM »
Used up the remains of a Costco lasagna + some cheese pizza I found in the fridge for dinner. (Did serve with salad).

Tom Bri

• Pencil Stache
  • More just cheap, than Mustachian
« Reply #11188 on: April 24, 2018, 09:52:48 PM »
Planted a large wildflower garden today using seeds I saved from last year's flowers, and 25-cents-a-pack seeds bought from Walmart. About $5 total in bought seeds.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #11189 on: April 25, 2018, 12:38:19 AM »

Oh, @RoadRunner, this just happened to me! I was so pissed that my miles disappeared (for the second time) that I pretty much decided to get rid of the card. But I dithered past the due date, because it was my oldest account. Even though they apparently can no longer charge late fees or interest on annual fees, they can use it as the basis to refuse to offer you any other options. Plus, they can report you as delinquent. Assholes.

Right after I pulled the plug, rather unexpectedly, after 2+ years of looking, we found our next project house. I was a little worried about the hit to my score. Yep. It dropped all the way to 777. I can live with that. The lender doesn't care. We close Friday.  Moral of the story: Don't delay. Make a decision and act on it promptly.

mountain mustache

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11190 on: April 25, 2018, 06:44:54 AM »
I needed a few new items of clothing, so I went to my favorite consignment shop and got jeans, a new skirt, and a couple of sweaters, and used part of the $200 store credit I have from trading in my used clothing. Zero spend, and I only used about 1/3 of the credit!

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11191 on: April 25, 2018, 06:48:35 AM »
Dicey, I am on the fence on paying that $50 membership fee. GRRRR, I have to pay it today or call Citi. I have no Citi office around here. Thanks for the heads up!

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #11192 on: April 25, 2018, 11:51:04 AM »
-"Returned" onions to Costco. They all turned moldy and started to liquefy within a week of getting them home. I say "return" because I threw them away but got the refund- I guess "refunded" would have been more accurate. It's frustrating- I gave up buying the costco onions last year because they molded too quickly (even with good storage practices). But these ones looked great! Shows me =( So I'm back to not buying costco onions. SIGH. $5.99 back.

-My usual combine trips approach. Return, gas, and groceries at costco, all in one go.

-Garden year 2 at this house is underway. Planting what we eat and what would be expensive to buy.

-Last time we bought rice, costco didn't have our usual type. We bought a different one. We HATE the texture. Even tinkering with the cooking times, etc, it doesn't absorb water quite right. Still, we have gone through nearly all of it, and are sticking it out to the end. Something like 15-20lbs of this stuff. I refuse to waste any though. And I've been working it into recipes it does better, like soups.

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11193 on: April 25, 2018, 11:52:02 AM »
So I called Citi and downgraded to a Double Cash Back Card. No annual fee and the $50 membership on the AAdvantage card will be wiped out.

Glad I did this. I guess the AAdvantage card had many more perks but since I don't use it, the perks don't mean much.

I was crabbing about this last year and I just paid the $50 and then this year it comes again and now I am really annoyed. So now it is over and done with!

lexde

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11194 on: April 25, 2018, 01:15:43 PM »

Oh! I have three of those. Call and ask to downgrade to Citi  AAdvantage bronze. They don’t advertise it but it’s fee free. Done!

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11195 on: April 25, 2018, 01:38:32 PM »
Citi bank AAdvantage was $50 membership fee.

The Double Cash Back Card is fee free.
You get 1% on purchases and another 1% back when you pay your bill on time.

Unless they have some good deals I probably won't use it much anyway. The guy said they have promotions now and then.

I use my Costco Visa to charge everything to get the bonus bucks. This year was $581.00

lexde

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11196 on: April 25, 2018, 01:40:29 PM »
Citi bank AAdvantage was $50 membership fee.

The Double Cash Back Card is fee free.
You get 1% on purchases and another 1% back when you pay your bill on time.

Unless they have some good deals I probably won't use it much anyway. The guy said they have promotions now and then.

I use my Costco Visa to charge everything to get the bonus bucks. This year was $581.00
Nice. I missed your previous update post and didn’t see you already product changed. Either way, good call!

jengod

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11197 on: April 25, 2018, 01:52:04 PM »
* Line-dried two loads of clothes

* Found a nickel on the street

* Menstrual cup

* Made coffee at home, grounds go to the garden

JLee

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #11198 on: April 25, 2018, 01:56:10 PM »
I scored a 2 month / 2 credit Audible trial with a bonus $10 Amazon gift card. :)

slappy

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11199 on: April 25, 2018, 02:04:31 PM »
I scored a 2 month / 2 credit Audible trial with a bonus $10 Amazon gift card. :)

Me too!

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!