Author Topic: us city of opportunities  (Read 2745 times)

ss14spqr

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
us city of opportunities
« on: May 21, 2017, 11:02:21 AM »
Dear Mustachians,

In a few months I am coming to US. I have read so many articles about the best places for living in US, cities with good job markets and so on. I think that in most cases these articles are fake and paid.

I want to ask you - US citizens, what is good city in US with good job market and opportunities for small business? Because only you can provide me with true information and pros and cons.

I will be very grateful for your answers.

Sasha

extremedefense

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: us city of opportunities
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 11:06:28 AM »
Plano TX is growing, especially with Toyotas new headquarters moving here from California.

What weather do you want? Hot or cold?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

ss14spqr

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 11:35:46 AM »
Hot or cold - I don't care. I'm looking for the opportunities :)

Frankies Girl

• Magnum Stache
  • Ghouls Just Wanna Have Funds!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 11:53:28 AM »
You've posted at least one other thread regarding this before. There is a reason you're not getting any real actionable information - you're not providing any data points for us to work with.

You need to figure out things relating to living areas you like and dislike, and give us details on what sort of business you're wanting to open. Stating over and over that you want "opportunities for a small business" are kind of meaningless. There are opportunities EVERYWHERE. But if you want real suggestions, you have to give us more information, and knowing what type of business is a good start.

Are you young and want a liberal type of city? Are you older and want a more conservative place? Are you into the arts or sports? Do you make friends easily or are you introverted? Care about night life and activities? Do you plan on staying for a few years or decades or permanently? How important is travel - do you want to be near major airport so you can do so easily? Do you like wide open spaces or want very urban? Prefer public transport or want to drive yourself?

The U.S. is huge. There are literally tens of thousands of medium-sized cities here that could be suggested. Without knowing any details and your suggesting nothing in terms of weather preferences, location, short and long term goals, or even what type of business, you're just collecting names that you could have collected by doing a random google search yourself. Or throwing a dart at a map.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 11:56:08 AM by Frankies Girl »